PDA

View Full Version : I'm Not Saying I Would Vote For Him, But...

Gold9472
10-11-2005, 06:40 PM
I was asked to put this on the site...

http://www.karlschwarz2008.com/

princesskittypoo
10-12-2005, 02:37 PM
is he chinesse cause all i saw on that link was chinesse letters.

911=inside job
10-12-2005, 02:50 PM
doesnt work for me either..

somebigguy
10-13-2005, 08:14 AM
Of course you'll vote for him!!!!! Who else are you gonna vote for Jeb????? This guy is going mainstream with 9/11 truth, give him some support.

uPpY
10-13-2005, 09:10 AM
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1382/saddambushbriefs2lh.jpg

princesskittypoo
10-13-2005, 12:38 PM
omg thats disgusting. i'm suprised no one put it in the women's thread.

Gold9472
10-13-2005, 10:10 PM
Of course you'll vote for him!!!!! Who else are you gonna vote for Jeb????? This guy is going mainstream with 9/11 truth, give him some support.

Man... the vote to me is something important... granted it doesn't mean anything anymore, but when I vote, I vote for who I think would be the best person for the job, period... I don't know if I would trust Karl Schwarz to run this country... I don't know him well enough... I don't know what his political beliefs are, etc... I haven't read his documentation on the site yet... He's been a nice person to me, so I posted his site cause he asked me to...

somebigguy
10-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Man... the vote to me is something important... granted it doesn't mean anything anymore, but when I vote, I vote for who I think would be the best person for the job, period... I don't know if I would trust Karl Schwarz to run this country... I don't know him well enough... I don't know what his political beliefs are, etc... I haven't read his documentation on the site yet... He's been a nice person to me, so I posted his site cause he asked me to...
Dude, you just said it doesn't mean anything anymore. Don't throw your vote away, vote for the truther. Do you know any of the politicians to trust to run the country?

Since he is willing to discuss the truth, his political beliefs are better than any other politican's beliefs.

Gold9472
10-13-2005, 10:17 PM
Dude, you just said it doesn't mean anything anymore. Don't throw your vote away, vote for the truther. Do you know any of the politicians to trust to run the country?

Since he is willing to discuss the truth, his political beliefs are better than any other politican's beliefs.

David Cobb talked about it to... granted not to the level that Karl does...

somebigguy
10-13-2005, 10:20 PM
David Cobb talked about it to... granted not to the level that Karl does...
Karl Schwarz for President!!!

http://www.911blogger.com/2005/10/karl-schwarz-for-president.html

If I could, I'd join his party and campaign for him. You can, and you should.

Gold9472
10-13-2005, 10:21 PM
Karl Schwarz for President!!!

http://www.911blogger.com/2005/10/karl-schwarz-for-president.html

If I could, I'd join his party and campaign for him. You can, and you should.

Dude... his 9/11 stuff isn't even verifiable.

somebigguy
10-13-2005, 10:23 PM
Dude... his 9/11 stuff isn't even verifiable.
Like what? Spill it. You got a guy here willing to ask the real questions and your not gonna support him??? Who will you support? Jeb? Hillary???

Gold9472
10-13-2005, 10:26 PM
Like what? Spill it. You got a guy here willing to ask the real questions and your not gonna support him??? Who will you support? Jeb? Hillary???

I have no idea... when the time comes, I'll decide. Just like I did last time.

Gold9472
10-13-2005, 10:29 PM

This (http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/WitnessesLink.htm) story for one...

"The employees asked not to be identified for personal safety reasons and fear of job retaliation"

Gold9472
10-13-2005, 10:33 PM
I don't even know what my options are yet for who to vote for... why decide now? What if the Green Party, who endorsed the 9/11 Truth Movement, starts including it in their speechs, and debates?

somebigguy
10-14-2005, 08:40 AM
This (http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/WitnessesLink.htm) story for one...

"The employees asked not to be identified for personal safety reasons and fear of job retaliation"
He's asking the tough questions, there is no proof without an investigation, a theory is only a theory until it is proven.

His platform, from his website:

"Stop the war in Iraq immediately! Support our troops by bringing them home
Re-open a new 9/11 Commission to honestly investigate this crime against America
Stop the saber rattling with Iran, North Korea & Bush’s Axis of evil
Replace the war on terror with a war on our own abusive government"

I can't argue with any of that.

Join his party, or the green party, whatever, this is one way to make a difference. Presidential candidates get equal exposure, he can discuss this in an open forum.

somebigguy
10-14-2005, 08:48 AM
Karl Schwarz is a man that has great belief in the goodness of the citizens of this nation, and an insiders knowledge of how corrupt our government has become over the past three presidential administrations of George H. W. Bush, William J. Clinton and now, George W. Bush.

Corporations, insiders, special interest groups and even foreign lobbyist are getting their way in Washington, DC, even when that means that we American citizens are getting the shaft.

If you have had enough of being a second or third class citizen in your own nation, please read on.

America is at a crossroads, and what we do as a nation of citizens to protect our way of life and our Constitutionally-guaranteed freedoms is at stake.

Karl Schwarz is a candidate for the office of President of the United States in the 2008 election. However, there is much work to do now to start correcting the many problems we have in this nation. A Strategic Political Action Plan [the Platform] is available on this website as an Adobe pdf document. Please feel free to share it with your family, friends and co-workers. We hope you will take the time to read it and think about what your vision of American is, what type of future you want for yourself, your loved ones, your friends and family. What are we as a nation and a people? It is time to clearly define that in ways that reject how others have defined it over the past 16 years.

We the People, have three choices, or options:

* First, acquiesce to a severely diminished lifestyle that our government and their wealthy elite masters have planned for us; or

* Second, pack up and move to another nation; or

* Third, stand up in mass as the Silent Majority we are and take our nation back, rid our national capitol of the corruption that has become our government.

The RNC and DNC are wrecking this nation and leading us all into a disaster. They are lining the pockets of the wealthy elite and nearing the point that the average American citizen will be in the poor house. We ask that you consider joining with our movement to straighten this nation out and rid our government of corruption before it is too late.

Concurrent with his announcement to run for President, a new third party has been formed – The American Patriot Movement. We have already attracted past and present members from every political party in the United States except the Communist and Nazi parties.

We hope you will read, think and join with us. Your freedoms and your future are riding on what happens over the next 4 to 8 years in this nation.

If you have noticed the incredible level of callousness and indifference of our federal government, we intend to change it.

If you have noticed that a sense of hopelessness has set in all over the United States, we intend to change it.

If you have noticed that everything Washington, DC touches turns out to be yet another scam, another lie, another insider lining their pockets, another quickly hushed up fraud put over on the American population, we intend to change it.

We are the American Majority and it is time we showed Washington, DC who is boss in this nation.

Gold9472
10-14-2005, 10:08 AM
He's asking the tough questions, there is no proof without an investigation, a theory is only a theory until it is proven.

His platform, from his website:

"Stop the war in Iraq immediately! Support our troops by bringing them home
Re-open a new 9/11 Commission to honestly investigate this crime against America
Stop the saber rattling with Iran, North Korea & Bush’s Axis of evil
Replace the war on terror with a war on our own abusive government"

I can't argue with any of that.

Join his party, or the green party, whatever, this is one way to make a difference. Presidential candidates get equal exposure, he can discuss this in an open forum.

"Presidential candidates get equal exposure" is WAY wrong... don't you remember when David Cobbs, and Michael Badnarik got arrested for trying to enter the Presidential debates?

somebigguy
10-19-2005, 01:03 PM
"Presidential candidates get equal exposure" is WAY wrong... don't you remember when David Cobbs, and Michael Badnarik got arrested for trying to enter the Presidential debates?
Well I don't remember, but they SHOULD get equal coverage, of course these days nothing is as it should be.

somebigguy
10-19-2005, 01:05 PM
I bet you'd vote for him if Mike Ruppert told you to...

Zinger!!!!!

911=inside job
10-19-2005, 01:21 PM

Zinger!!!!!
HAHAHAH!!!!! you can put money on that!!!! HAHAHAH!!!! gold is like mikes dog...

911=inside job
10-19-2005, 01:23 PM
its funny how everyone finds someone to follow in some way... gold has mike... i have eric and dr griffin... and sgb has phil jayhan.... funny how things work...

Gold9472
10-19-2005, 01:51 PM

Zinger!!!!!

PUHLEESE... I told you that I thought Ruppert was an ego-maniac.

Gold9472
10-19-2005, 01:52 PM
its funny how everyone finds someone to follow in some way... gold has mike... i have eric and dr griffin... and sgb has phil jayhan.... funny how things work...

PUHLEESE... they all look up to ME.

somebigguy
10-19-2005, 02:55 PM
Doh!!!!!!!

somebigguy
10-19-2005, 02:56 PM
HAHAHAH!!!!! you can put money on that!!!! HAHAHAH!!!! gold is like mikes dog...
Nice!!!!!

911=inside job
10-19-2005, 03:28 PM
Doh!!!!!!!
HHAHAHA!!!!! phil is a bit of a loon...

somebigguy
10-19-2005, 03:46 PM
HHAHAHA!!!!! phil is a bit of a loon...
Just a bit!!!!

Gold9472
10-19-2005, 04:19 PM
Hey.... look at the holographic planes that shot missiles into the buildings...

somebigguy
10-19-2005, 04:43 PM
Hey.... look at the holographic planes that shot missiles into the buildings...
They weren't holographs, they were holograms. Get with the program dude.

somebigguy
10-19-2005, 04:44 PM
Hey guys, sign up:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?p=119288#post119288

Gold9472
10-19-2005, 04:46 PM
They weren't holographs, they were holograms. Get with the program dude.

Oh sorry... it was Dick Cheney controlling the hologram from the alien spacecraft in space...

somebigguy
10-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Oh sorry... it was Dick Cheney controlling the hologram from the alien spacecraft in space...
Yeah dumbass, bet you feel pretty stupid right about now.

Gold9472
10-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Yeah dumbass, bet you feel pretty stupid right about now.

The funny thing is... I could see someone using that quote against me in the future...

somebigguy
10-19-2005, 06:26 PM
The funny thing is... I could see someone using that quote against me in the future...
Yeah, they'd be like "fuck you, you think holographs were involved". Then I'd have to come to your rescue and say "no, he means holograms".

Gold9472
10-19-2005, 06:29 PM
Yeah, they'd be like "fuck you, you think holographs were involved". Then I'd have to come to your rescue and say "no, he means holograms".

heh...