PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Letters...

Gold9472
10-10-2005, 04:05 PM
I recently made a recommendation to 911Truth.org for them to have a "Thank You Letter Section". Something for people to read when they go to the site to show how much people have learned from their efforts, etc...

I'm creating this thread for you guys to write "Thank You" letters for 911Truth.org... you write 'em, and I'll get 'em posted... I will be writing one sometime later tonight...

somebigguy
10-10-2005, 04:27 PM
I don't know anything about them, what do you want me to say?

Gold9472
10-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Well... you know they're the "Biggest" organization for 9/11 Truth... at least the most organized... and have the most affiliations with "Truthers" like Griffin, Ruppert, etc... I'm going to write about how brave they are, how patriotic, etc... how helpful they've been (for me anyway), etc...

princesskittypoo
10-10-2005, 05:37 PM
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause some of us wouldn't know anything without you! *how's that?*

Gold9472
10-10-2005, 05:45 PM
:) Try a tad harder.

Gold9472
10-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Dear 911Truth.org Team, Friends,

We live in one of the scariest times in our history. The country known for her charity, her glory, and her honor has been hijacked by those seeking to destroy it. We need to stand together as a people if we are to overcome. For only together, do we have the strength, and the courage necessary to do what needs to be done.

It has been a long, and hard road for us. We have fought against ourselves, our families, friends, and our fellow Americans to get the truth out, and it has NOT been easy. To hear the terms "nut", "fruitcake", "tinfoil", and the almighty "Conspiracy Theorist" is commonplace for people doing what we do. The media has not been on our side. There have been so many times when all they had to do is show one article, or one hearing with the ferocity that they showed the Swift Boats, and our job would be done. We fight, and scrape for ANY coverage we can get, and it is tiring. More tiring than most people know or understand.

I'm writing to say thank you. Thank you for the time, energy, and devotion you have put forth for this cause. Thank you for giving us a place to go to when we needed that one piece of information that can help us educate. Thank you for your efforts getting together rallies, marches, and public events for the truth.

As I said, this is a scary time in our history. 3000 peoples' lives have been used to further the agendas of fascists. 300Million people have been tricked into believing in those agendas by the use of the media, and the 9/11 Commission.

I also said that we need to stand together as a people if we are to overcome. We need to be as we were on that dreadful day. Americans caring about Americans. People caring about people. There were no blacks, whites, hispanics, Democrats or Republicans. Just people. People who just wanted to help. Anyway they could.

We need to find that spirit again, and we need it soon. This time in our history is scary for several reasons, however what's scariest to me, is that we are divided as a people. It doesn't have to be that way. We came together after 9/11. We came together after Katrina, and we can come together for 9/11 Truth as well.

Remember, just because it's scary, doesn't mean it isn't true.

Again, thank you for what you do.

Jonathan Gold

aceace
10-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Dear 911Truth.org,

Thanks for bringing to light the many strange occurances of 911. After the alledged attacks I was a patriotic flag waving American like most hellbent on getting whoever was responsible. About 2 years ago I started to notice that many of the 911 stories on what happened that day were not "adding up" there were just way too many discrepancies. I also wondered how anyone could not want to conduct a formal investigation of how our country was so vulnerable that day. It is then that I discovered eyewitness testimony, the hijackings not being intercepted like they should have been. Its just kinda snowballed from there. Your website is a real tribute to justice in finding the truth about what hapopened that day. The 911 commision report has proven to be nothing but a coverup article for the atrocities of that day. America will survive as long as Americans like all of you continue to keep the pressure on those that did this. The media has failed to protect us by ignoring key questions. Congress passes a Patriot act stripping us of our rights and the White House is looting the treasury with no bid contracts. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Greg Miller

Gold9472
10-10-2005, 10:20 PM
Excellent... I just sent it to Janice Matthews of 911Truth.org... hopefully they'll be up in the next few days...

Gold9472
10-10-2005, 10:31 PM
C'mon people... let's say thanks...

PhilosophyGenius
10-10-2005, 10:56 PM
PG says "Thank You!"

911Eyewitness
10-11-2005, 06:50 PM
So write a little “thank you” to the 911truth.

Well, that is you, and I, and all those here and those in NYC city and San Francisco. It is the peace movement, the tree huggers, the conservatives, too. It is policemen, firemen, military, clergy and cult activists. It is everyone with a rational mind who has taken the time to say, “What the heck is going on?” and remember their history lessons; no government has ever existed that did not screw their slaves. We are not the anomaly.

I thank so many angry Americans standing together. I know 911 can catalyze the various political factions that usually spread us apart. For in this ultimate act of horror, the powers have shown us only too well that life is a measure of monetary return and patriotism a thing to manipulate for profit. Their very grand plan as the domestic enemy permeation into our government at all levels shows us this land is no longer ruled by the people.

Freedom, Liberty, and private property are the very fiber of the American Republic and they have been torn asunder. Replaced by despotic rulers destroying the Republic, Constitution and inalienable rights to replace them with Democracy, Municipal Code and “rule of law.” Making sure to educate their mass of cows to vote the better of two evils, always the better, of two evils. Never question why you would vote for evil in the first place or allow evil to rule your lives. Look where it has brought us. We have gotten so sick we think a man must be corrupt to govern us. This is blight on the mind and soul and a travesty to say hear or believe in. These people belong in jail!

There is a reason 911Truth works. It works because 911 is the biggest affront to all of us. We need our Republic back, we need to have honest and true leaders, we need to repudiate all debt and expel the banking overlords and take back our country, our land and our honor from the miserable corporations that have run it into the ground. Driving the people to poverty while pocketing from their misery, this is the way of the Industrialist since the Robber Barons took control of the government. It is time to take America back.

We can say thanks everyday by talking to someone else that has not taken the time to understand, "there is something wrong." Shove some pamphlets, talk to your parents, talk to your friends and workers. Get meetings going and bring one of the people to talk to them. This is a movement to grow. If you let it stay stagnant they will just continue to rule you as you are ruled today, like expendable slaves. Stand up and be counted. Stand up for your rights!

Have a great day!

Gold9472
10-11-2005, 06:57 PM
Thank you. Very nice.

princesskittypoo
10-12-2005, 02:39 PM
:) Try a tad harder.
i suck at writing thank you letters. i have to do it them for my grampa and grandma all the time and i never know what to say but thanks ya'll.

Casey
11-06-2005, 07:55 PM
I am like many other people, in that I too, believed the lies we were told after 9/11 and I too, believed we had to protect ourselves from the likes of SH, who was "planning to annihilate us." When I became aware that we were being lied to and aware, through your board as well as YBBS and a few others, that the events surrounding 9/11 just didn't add up, it floored me. I didn't want to give up my "rose-colored glasses" and yet, I didn't want to be made a fool of by our government, as well as wanting to stand up and be counted as being a part of those Americans who refuse to stand back and watch our wonderful country be ruined by these bloodthirsty, greedy, power mongers who have taken over America. I don't see Democrats being any better though and that scares me too. I truly think the only alternative we have is to get a viable 3rd party candidate to run who stands firmly against this war....someone who is completely unlike the candidates our government will choose for us.

Thank you, 9/11 Truther. Maybe together, we can all be a huge voice against what's going on in our government. Don't ever stop getting the truth out. Time is running out and we have to wake people up about what is really going on. We shouldn't care if they think we all sound nuts....get the facts out. Most people in this country know something is really wrong. Most people realize we were lied to and perhaps if they are able to "get" that, they will listen to the truth about our government.

Keep up the good work and the good fight...

Casey

Gold9472
11-06-2005, 08:17 PM
Heh... My name is Jon... and thanks.

PhilosophyGenius
11-07-2005, 01:38 AM
Dear Jan and the 911truth.org team

Thank you all for your tireless efforts and long hours decated to this cause. I know it takes a lot of courage to go public with this sort of thing but that's what's needed to spread the word. People such as yourselves are the real American patriots despite what most people have to say. Thank you for your time spent and I know one day it will pay off and we'll have you to thank (and many others of course!).

R.W.

Gold9472
11-07-2005, 09:47 AM
Thanks.