PDA

View Full Version : Denial Stops Here: From 9/11 To Peak Oil And Beyond - New DVD

Gold9472
10-10-2005, 10:54 AM
Denial Stops Here: From 9/11 To Peak Oil And Beyond

Apparently the movie is a collection of lectures he's given across the country. If you go to www.fromthewilderness.com (http://www.fromthewilderness.com), the ad for this will be on the top right of the page.

Gold9472
10-29-2005, 11:33 AM
This will be released in the first week of November.

PhilosophyGenius
10-29-2005, 02:47 PM
sounds intersting

Gold9472
11-05-2005, 01:03 AM
Preview

Click Here (http://www.fromthewilderness.com/mp3/3Denial.mov)

Bondurant
12-18-2005, 11:09 AM
I just watched Mike Ruppert's new DVD. My quick-capsel review is this:

Unfortunately, it sucks. Forget the nice, linear flow of Truth and Lies of 911, a video that definetly put substance ahead of style -- where the information being conveyed was the most important thing and Mr. Ruppert was just a humble messenger. In Denial you can expect something different. It's a complilation of various presentations that he's given over the past year or so, cut and jumbled around it such a way it's dizzyingly hard to follow. And now, instead of being simply a humble messenger, Ruppert is now Your Savior, Here To Save You!!! Jeez, he really comes across as the ultimate meglomaniac.

Gold9472
12-18-2005, 06:50 PM
He is an ego-maniac, however I didn't think it sucked... I think it pointed to a lot of things that are going on... I have to re-watch it to be sure. As I was watching it, I remembered what it was that I liked about him. He doesn't tell me anything I don't already know, he just puts it together for you. This certainly wasn't anything "new". If you follow him, it won't be anything you haven't heard before. I don't agree with a lot of things he says, but the information is accurate. The "Doom & Gloom" attitude sucks.

Gold9472
12-18-2005, 06:51 PM
And actually, the information is not completely accurate. I heard him make quotations based on figures that were wrong... very sloppy. During Cynthia's briefing I think.

PhilosophyGenius
12-18-2005, 06:56 PM
The last chapter in his book is pretty amazing. He fills in the missing pieces of the 9/11 puzzle together pefectly; with his theories backed by facts. Such as why were those targets chosen, who were the hijackers, ect...