PDA

View Full Version : Is It Time To March To The White House, And Take Back Our Country?

Gold9472
10-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Is It Time To March To The White House, And Take Back Our Country?

I know I can't be the only one ready to do so.

somebigguy
10-08-2005, 11:50 AM
Is It Time To March To The White House, And Take Back Our Country?

I know I can't be the only one ready to do so.

I would, but it ain't my country. I'm only doing this because your corrupt government directly threatens my country.

Its nice to see our PM is finally getting some backbone, he is threatening to cut back on shipments of oil to you guys, unless you lift the ban on our softwood lumber. This is oil you guys stole fair and square under the free trade agreement, yet you guys refuse to honour your obligations of the agreement. I fully expect that if we do cut shipments of oil to your country, Cheney will be flying airplanes into buildings and blaming us this time.

Back on topic, I know Inside Job won't go with you, because I know he's afraid of getting arrested. :teabag:

Gold9472
10-08-2005, 12:11 PM
Hey man... the decisions made by this Government do not reflect the mindset of the people... If it were up to me... I would invade your ass, and steal your oil fair and square.

somebigguy
10-08-2005, 12:13 PM
Hey man... the decisions made by this Government do not reflect the mindset of the people... If it were up to me... I would invade your ass, and steal your oil fair and square.
But you have stolen our oil fair and square via NAFTA, but you gotta take our lumber and beef in return. Don't whine about mad cow disease or termites, you should have thought about that before you forced that deal down our throats.

jetsetlemming
10-08-2005, 01:16 PM
....march on the white house? And get shot, and have you reported in the news, and soil your whole movement to be assumed to act like that? Are you kidding?

911=inside job
10-08-2005, 01:17 PM
sbg, youre a douche, you know i go to protests and if i was near dc i would go!!!!! the gas doesnt sound very nice but i would go with a gas mask....

you know i dont think youre a douche... if was going to say fuck off sbg.. i thought i would tone it down...

see ya bitches im going to watch the blue angels fly over the bay....

somebigguy
10-08-2005, 01:19 PM
sbg, youre a douche, you know i go to protests and if i was near dc i would go!!!!! the gas doesnt sound very nice but i would go with a gas mask....

you know i dont think youre a douche... if was going to say fuck off sbg.. i thought i would tone it down...

see ya bitches im going to watch the blue angels fly over the bay....
I know dude, I'm just picking on ya...

Gold9472
10-08-2005, 01:19 PM
....march on the white house? And get shot, and have you reported in the news, and soil your whole movement to be assumed to act like that? Are you kidding?

My "movement" does whatever the hell they like... I'm not asking the question as a "Truther". I'm asking the question as an American. Voting no longer works, we've proven that. Every bill that's been passed has been to benefit the corporations. They're bleeding our country dry, and destroying our relations with the entire world. What would you like us to do to resolve this?

Gold9472
10-08-2005, 01:27 PM
I'm going to bet that if no indictments are found in the Valerie Plame Affair, people will be more apt to march.

Gold9472
10-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Of course, indicted Representatives are still allowed on the floor to "cajole" other Representatives into voting for the Corporations, so I'm not sure an indictment against the administration would bring the desired result.

Gold9472
10-08-2005, 01:30 PM
It's not like I'm making this shit up.

jetsetlemming
10-08-2005, 01:41 PM
My "movement" does whatever the hell they like... I'm not asking the question as a "Truther". I'm asking the question as an American. Voting no longer works, we've proven that. Every bill that's been passed has been to benefit the corporations. They're bleeding our country dry, and destroying our relations with the entire world. What would you like us to do to resolve this?
That may be the truth, but you underestimate how many people will just go allong with what is reported about you in the news if you do. You'll be reported as being some crazy who tried to "terrorize washington" and got shot by the noble secret service guys. That you believe that the us planned 9/11 will come out in the reports, then from after that everyone associates everyone whom shares your theory with your actions. You know they'll use the story of some wacko trying to "take back the white house" against everybody who disagrees, 9/11 conspirasts, liberals, whomever.

Gold9472
10-08-2005, 01:43 PM
I'm not saying JUST me.

jetsetlemming
10-08-2005, 01:46 PM
you'd all get shot by the secret service and the white house security, and more people would just make it easier for them to label you crazy threats to the state.

jetsetlemming
10-08-2005, 01:48 PM
unless you can gather up a big enough army to actually take the white house by force (which would lead to you having the army called in to re-take it), you'd all just end up getting killed. You can't fight war hawks by force in any situation.

jetsetlemming
10-08-2005, 01:49 PM
And just protesting outside of it would mean nothing, it never does.

Gold9472
10-08-2005, 01:51 PM
Why can't we march outside of the White House, and stand there with clear signs that say, "We Want Our Country Back Now, Arrest Bush", and refuse to leave, and force them to arrest us... As many as were at the anti-war rally...

jetsetlemming
10-08-2005, 01:53 PM
You could, I'm saying, what would it do? Nothing came of that same anti-war rally, what would protesting outside the white house do?

Gold9472
10-08-2005, 01:54 PM
BTW... I'm not talking about driving to Washington D.C., parking your car, and then marching to the White House... I'm talking March from whereever you are in the country, to the White House. We've talked about it before... from NYC to D.C. anyway...

Gold9472
10-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Something that the media would HAVE to cover.

jetsetlemming
10-08-2005, 01:56 PM
They covered the anti-war protest, too. The point of a protest is getting your message out. Your message is already out. The people who haven't heard about people thinking 9/11 was a gov. conspiracy would find out about it from a source biased against you.

Gold9472
10-08-2005, 02:01 PM
They covered the anti-war protest, too. The point of a protest is getting your message out. Your message is already out. The people who haven't heard about people thinking 9/11 was a gov. conspiracy would find out about it from a source biased against you.

Dude... this isn't just about 9/11. 9/11 truth can be used as a catalyst for change, but it isn't just about 9/11.

jetsetlemming
10-08-2005, 02:08 PM
I'm just saying that thats going about it the wrong way. You'd be getting negative attention only.

Gold9472
10-08-2005, 02:09 PM
You're saying a National March to D.C. is going about it the wrong way?

jetsetlemming
10-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Yes, becuase its already been done, so its not like your going to get any positive attention you don't already have.

jetsetlemming
10-08-2005, 02:13 PM
air america would do a positve piece on you. Besides web sites, thats it.

Gold9472
10-08-2005, 02:13 PM
I don't think a National March has ever been done.

PhilosophyGenius
10-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Didn't Wayne Madsen say the NSA would coup or some shit if Bush staged another attack or invaded another country?

Gold9472
10-08-2005, 02:29 PM
I think it was if we invaded another country.

jetsetlemming
10-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Who's Wayne Madsen?

princesskittypoo
10-08-2005, 04:27 PM
why don't you just walk from one side of america to the other like forrest gump. he even as a fictional character got a lot of attention and he had no cause to do it for.

911=inside job
10-09-2005, 01:36 AM
sbg i know youre fucking around...

somebigguy
10-09-2005, 10:01 AM
sbg i know youre fucking around...
Well, I can't pick on Jon EVERY day.

jetsetlemming
10-11-2005, 03:23 PM
uh, Forrest Gump was a real guy. He didn'y do everything they had him do in the movie, and he was a lot more retarded than he was shown in the movie, but he was a real guy.

Dave Mann
11-27-2005, 01:10 PM
March for Truth N.Y.C. 2006

When? February 20th 2006
Where? "Ground Zero" New York City 10:00am

-On February 20th 2006, 9/11 Truth activists will convene at "Ground
Zero" former site of the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan New
York City to march against the U.S. Government's mass murder of
2,749 Americans on September 11th 2001.

- Since our Government is a totally illegitimate criminal enterprise
for perpetrating these attacks, we have chosen President's Day as an
appropriate
occasion to march to restore the rule of law and order to our
Republic.
We demand an international independent tribunal akin to the
Nuremburg Trials to seek justice for the crimes committed on 9/11
2001 and for all crimes committed against humanity in its wake.

- Protesters will proceed to march to Attorney General Elliot
Spitzer's office with a letter demanding his resignation for his
failure to investigate this crime committed in his jurisdiction
despite overwhelming evidence.

-We will then confront the media organizations The Nation Magazine,
The New York Times, and A.N.S.W.E.R as symbolic targets of de facto
complicity with their silence and neglect of journalistic duties in
the face of the greatest crime of the 21st century on American soil –
This despite an abundance of specific credible evidence for the
Government's role as the source of the attacks.

-The rally will conclude at the Office of Former N.Y.C. Mayor
Giuliani in Times Square, where we will seek to make a citizens
arrest for his role in the attacks at The World Trade Center and
criminal complicity in removing evidence from a crime scene. Civil
disobedience will then be encouraged by protesters in an effort to
call on fellow Americans to speak out against the colossal crimes
being committed in the name of a fraudulent `War on Terror" and to
demand the U.S. Government be arrested for treason and mass murder.

-We ask for all to come and march to uphold the moral principle that
all human life deserves to live free from the tyranny of a rogue
government, a government which committed mass murder on its very
citizens for political expedience and financial enrichment. The
weaponry in the hands of the forces of evil occupying our government
has the capability of ending all life on this planet. It is
therefore of the utmost imperative that this be dealt with over all
other political concerns.

-Please spread the word to any and all to come to Ground Zero on
February 20th and make their voice heard that this frame-up on
humanity in the name of `The War on Terror" Ends now. March for
Truth N.Y.C. 2006!

Anyone with suggestions please speak up.

Attorney General Spitzer's office 120 Broadway
Nation Magazine 33 Irving place
New York Times 229 W43rd
A.N.S.W.E.R.2295 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd
Giuliani Partners LLC 5 Times Square

princesskittypoo
03-26-2006, 10:40 PM
they'd eat me alive in jail

Uber Commandante
03-27-2006, 09:42 AM
Remember Gold - 'FEMA' is building those prison camps for some reason or another.

Uber Commandante
03-27-2006, 09:44 AM
And the media does not have to cover anything. Remeber the lesson of Venezuela during the massive protests that lead to the reinstatement of Chavez? The aniti-Chavez corporate media played old movies and reruns rather then cover the protest.

werther
07-05-2006, 09:25 AM
"you'd all get shot by the secret service and the white house security, and more people would just make it easier for them to label you crazy threats to the state."

'being sent to iraq to fight a war that I do not feel is just, this is a scenerio where getting shot would scare me. Marching to the capitol to help take back my country from treasonous crooks, marching to the capitol in the name of the constitution, these are scenerios where being shot is the last thing on my mind.

AuGmENTor
07-05-2006, 07:48 PM
That's the spirit guys.... Can't win, don't try. I'd go, knowing it would do no good just because SOMETHING has to work, and posting here (interesting as it is) doesn't seem to be working. I love the way that in addition to shitting all over a concept that at least suggests a course of action, you suggest no alternatives... Wonder if maybe it isn't Trigger Dick at the KB on the other end sayin, "no point in that, you'll just hurt your own cause. And I'll go totally nuts and tell ya that if I could find enough guys, and organize a dissention in the ranks among military personell, I'd take it (the Whitehouse) ASAP. No oone realizes just how critical this situation is becoming. Before too much longer, it'll be a pointless argument cause you're right, they ARE building those camps for a reason. And watch the news, cause I'll go down in a hail of bullets before I go to any camp.

borepstein
07-05-2006, 09:16 PM
Jon,

I am not sure what your idea is but this sounds a little utopian. If you are talking revolution then it is likely to be far uglier then what we have seen so far. Think St. Petersburg, Russia, November 1917...

borepstein
07-05-2006, 09:19 PM
And the media does not have to cover anything. Remeber the lesson of Venezuela during the massive protests that lead to the reinstatement of Chavez? The aniti-Chavez corporate media played old movies and reruns rather then cover the protest.

Hell, there are examples a lot closer to home - they ignored Ellen Mariani (http://pyramid.blog-city.com/ellen_mariani_the_story_that_could_have_been_big.h tm), for one thing.

Gold9472
07-05-2006, 09:21 PM
I think 1000's of people need to stand outside of the White House.

Gold9472
07-05-2006, 09:22 PM
I thought that there should be a "National March"... something that started from Ground Zero, and moved all the way to Washington D.C., picking up people along the way... I thought it would be something the media would have to cover.

AuGmENTor
07-05-2006, 09:50 PM
I thought that there should be a "National March"... something that started from Ground Zero, and moved all the way to Washington D.C., picking up people along the way... I thought it would be something the media would have to cover.
Yeah, and I absolutely agree with you Jon. How long of a walk do you think that is?

AuGmENTor
07-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Or should I say, how long do ya think it'd take?

Gold9472
07-05-2006, 10:17 PM
No clue. And I'm definitely not in shape for it.

AuGmENTor
07-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Well, you'd get in shape on a walk like that. Thatd melt a few offaya.

AuGmENTor
07-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Combine it with a hunger strike, and you'd be all set. Jenny Craig eat your fuckin heart out! And dude, you're not THAT damn big, are ya?

Gold9472
07-05-2006, 10:31 PM
I'm big. 6'2" 300+

AuGmENTor
07-05-2006, 10:37 PM
I see, please don't hurt me sir...lmao. Still doesn't mean you couldn't handle a road march. You're younger than me after all, an i know damn well I could do it with my modest just under 6 foot, just under 200 frame. It's for the movement dammit. (Do you really think you wouldn't make it?)

Chana3812
08-30-2006, 08:59 PM
We need to march like Mexico did recently when they KNEW THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED. WE have become a nation of non-complacent people, due to the fear-mongering put upon us.

I think a march would be a good thing!! I'd like to put together a NEW YEARS EVE PARTY FOR 9/11 Truthers. We need to start the New Year Out Rocking with the Truth!!

AuGmENTor
08-30-2006, 09:06 PM
We need to start the New Year Out Rocking with the Truth!!