PDA

View Full Version : BBC Will Report Bush Told Pal. Leaders That "God Told Him To End Tyranny In Iraq"

Gold9472
10-06-2005, 12:48 PM
BBC will report Bush told Palestinian leaders that God told him to end tyranny in Iraq

http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Bush_allegedly_told_Palestinian_leaders_God_1006.h tml

10/6/2005

President George W. Bush allegedly told Palestinian ministers that God had told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq - and create a Palestinian State, the BBC will report in a program slotted to run Oct. 17, RAW STORY can reveal.

The BBC errantly posted a press release link on their website early, revealing the documentary's contents.

In Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs, a major three-part series on BBC TWO (at 9.00pm on Monday Oct. 10, Monday Oct. 17 and Monday Oct. 24 British time), Abu Mazen, Palestinian Prime Minister, and Nabil Shaath, his Foreign Minister, describe their first meeting with President Bush in June 2003 to BBC reporters.

Foreign Minister Shaath declares: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq …" And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

Prime Minister Mazen recounts how President Bush told him: "I have a moral and religious obligation. So I will get you a Palestinian state."

The series charts the attempts to bring peace to the Middle East, from Bill Clinton's peace talks in 1999/2000 to Israel's withdrawal from Gaza last August. It was produced by Norma Percy, who produced The 50 Years War, along with producers Mark Anderson and Dan Edge.

Presidents and Prime Ministers, their generals and ministers tell the BBC their accounts of what happened behind closed doors as peace talks failed and the intifada exploded.

Gold9472
10-06-2005, 01:39 PM
He should resign immediately. The President of the United States is hearing voices.

911=inside job
10-06-2005, 03:26 PM
He should resign immediately. The President of the United States is hearing voices.
yes, he is fucking crazy!!!! my question is who is going to end the tyranny here????