PDA

View Full Version : Dr. David Ray Griffin's Vermont Tour

Gold9472
10-02-2005, 08:14 PM
http://www.svfeep.net/Griffin_4in1.jpg

911Eyewitness
10-03-2005, 04:31 AM
Do you trust religious zealots? While I understand the core of cults, I found historically the cults are merely the extension of the government. I have to read and understand this guy more, but like LaRouche he may talk the talk but.

However, truely good individuals do find their way into the way of cults and walk within unknowing the rulers real goals. Oh well, where can I find more?

somebigguy
10-03-2005, 07:56 AM
Do you trust religious zealots? While I understand the core of cults, I found historically the cults are merely the extension of the government. I have to read and understand this guy more, but like LaRouche he may talk the talk but.

However, truely good individuals do find their way into the way of cults and walk within unknowing the rulers real goals. Oh well, where can I find more?
He seems on the level, I'm a big fan of his. His talks never seem to discuss religion in any way, however, its a way to target that segment of the population.

Gold9472
10-03-2005, 06:06 PM

Normally, I would agree with you... "What does a religious man know about steel construction?"... however, I've met Dr. Griffin, and he was a kind, responsive person... Then I got to see him speak... he's good.

Gold9472
10-03-2005, 06:07 PM
And logic doesn't care what affiliation you are... you've either got it, or you don't. ;)

911=inside job
10-04-2005, 11:15 AM
im also a big fan and i am an atheist.... if i see him pull some strange god shit ill be pissed off.... im not worried though...