PDA

View Full Version : Place Your Indictment Bets

Gold9472
10-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Place Your Indictment Bets
The Valerie Plame Affair

Who do you think will be indicted in all of this?

HodorEinstein
10-01-2005, 12:20 PM
Colin Powell, if anyone. He was on the plane when the Plame file was opened and discussed and I think it was the State dept. that requested the file on Plame. And he's definitely now 'out of the loop'. I hope I'm wrong, but I fear this may be managed into another incident full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

911=inside job
10-01-2005, 01:50 PM
i have to go with tenet....

Partridge
10-01-2005, 02:25 PM
I voted None of the Above

911=inside job
10-01-2005, 03:46 PM
youre right partridge... nothing bad is going to happen to any of these assholes....

princesskittypoo
10-01-2005, 04:26 PM
i just picked a whole bunch of people and voted.... i didn't figure bush or cheney would end up getting it though. but i really didn't know what "all of this" meant.

beltman713
10-01-2005, 07:30 PM
No one will be indicted, just like Micheal Jackson. I thought they would at least get him on giving alcohol to a minor, or something like that. I was surprised he got off on all counts. But, at least we don't have jurors handling this one, so hopefully someone will go down for this. We can only hope for justice, we can't depend on it though.

Gold9472
10-01-2005, 07:34 PM
No one will be indicted, just like Micheal Jackson. I thought they would at least get him on giving alcohol to a minor, or something like that. I was surprised he got off on all counts. But, at least we don't have jurors handling this one, so hopefully someone will go down for this. We can only hope for justice, we can't depend on it though.

I don't know dude... DeLay went down HARD. It was sugar coated because of the media, but he committed a crime. Just like any rich common criminal. I think people are starting to "gun" for the PTB... Attacking them at their weakspots... the Valerie Plame Affair is a "weakspot".

EminemsRevenge
03-08-2006, 04:42 PM
While the current scandals should give the Dems a sense of balls...the DNC is just another name for Republiscum Lite:menage:

amman254
09-22-2006, 06:26 PM
I voted None of the Above

partidge...have to agree on this one...

who should be indicted? the answer "all of the above was not possible"...

here in germany there is a "Volks-weisheit", (saying), "put all of them in a sack, tie it together at the top, and hit it with a stick...you'll hit the right one each time". i think that is pretty much the situation here....

who will be indicted? another story....

MrDark71
01-25-2007, 11:15 AM
By the time the Bush administration "rehabs" the roster of Federal prosecutors, the only person indicted will be Obama Barrack.