PDA

View Full Version : Incoming FDNY Chaplain Questions 9/11 Story

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 09:12 AM
Incoming FDNY chaplain questions 9/11 story

http://www.nynewsday.com/nyc-imam0930,0,4529238.story?coll=nyc-topheadlines-span

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/8031/lny9hy.jpg
Front Page

(Gold9472: This is VERY big news...)

BY CAROL EISENBERG
September 30, 2005

An imam slated to be sworn in Friday as the second Muslim chaplain in Fire Department history said he questioned whether 19 hijackers were responsible for the Sept. 11 terror attacks, and suggested a broader conspiracy may have brought down the Twin Towers and killed more than 2,700 people.

In a telephone interview Thursday, Imam Intikab Habib, 30, a native of Guyana who studied Islam in Saudi Arabia, said he doubted the United States government's official story blaming 19 hijackers associated with al-Quaida and Osama bin Laden.

"I as an individual don't know who did the attacks," said Habib, 30, a soft-spoken man who immigrated to New York in July 2000 after spending six years in Saudi Arabia getting a degree in Islamic theology and law. "There are so many conflicting reports about it. I don't believe it was 19 ... hijackers who did those attacks."

Asked to elaborate on his reasons for doubting that story, he talked about video and news reports widely disseminated in the Muslim community.

"I've heard professionals say that nowhere ever in history did a steel building come down with fire alone," he said. "It takes two or three weeks to demolish a building like that. But it was pulled down in a couple of hours. Was it 19 hijackers who brought it down, or was it a conspiracy?"

Questioned about who he believed was responsible for the attacks, Habib said he didn't know. He said, however, that he did not expect to raise his doubts with rank-and-file firefighters -- nor did he share them two weeks ago when he participated in several Sept. 11 memorials on behalf of the Fire Department.

"My position as a chaplain is that whoever did it, it's a tragic incident," he said. "I feel sorrow for the families who lost loved ones and for the firefighters who died in it. Whoever did it, it was a very wrong thing. It's always wrong to take an innocent human life."

A spokesman for the Fire Department, Frank Gribbon, said that Habib was recommended by the department's Islamic Society and was hired "based on his credentials as a religious person. We don't ask new employees about their political views before we hire them."

Stephen Cassidy, president of the Uniformed Firefighters Association, could not be reached for comment.

Habib's remarks about the attacks came in response to questions about whether he thought firefighters would accept a chaplain who had been educated in Saudi Arabia.

He said he did not expect that to be an issue because "I come from a country where you're accustomed to living with people of different ethnic, religious and racial backgrounds."

When pressed further about whether the hijackers' backgrounds -- 15 of whom were Saudi -- might make his training an issue for still-grieving firefighters, he went on to express his own doubts about the hijacker story.

Habib was one of several imams recommended for the chaplain's job by the Islamic Society for the Fire Department, as a result of his work teaching junior high students at Al-Ihsan Academy in Ozone Park, a private Islamic school, where he worked for about five years.

"He's a good man," said Hakim Braxton, president of the Islamic Society. "Any statements he's made, he's responsible for ... But I would ask that the citizens of this city give him a chance and judge him on his actions."

Braxton also stressed that neither he nor anyone in the Islamic Society would agree with anyone who tried to justify the terror attack in any way. "I lost friends, family, co-workers," he said.

Braxton described Habib as a "humble, grounded and family man, which is a good thing in this job, because he's trying to help everyone and he's representing a very diverse community."

Habib himself said he saw his role as ministering to every member of the Fire Department, not just to Muslims.

"Being a chaplain in the Fire Department, I serve the whole Fire Department," he said.

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 09:26 AM
A more thorough examination of this story can be found here:

http://www.911blogger.com/

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 10:10 AM
A more thorough examination of this story can be found here:

http://www.911blogger.com/

You could just post it here :asslick:

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 10:43 AM
You could just post it here :asslick:
What, are you afraid of a little competition?:type:

911=inside job
09-30-2005, 10:52 AM
im not, but i read shit here... i dont like to have to click a link if the story is allready here.....

911=inside job
09-30-2005, 10:53 AM
is that really the cover of newsweek????

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 11:10 AM
What, are you afraid of a little competition?:type:

PUHLEESE

somebigguy
NYNewsday,isn't that awesome!!!

Gold9472

Newsday yes, Newsweek, no.

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 11:11 AM
im not, but i read shit here... i dont like to have to click a link if the story is allready here.....
Yeah, but thats my first Blog, Gold is stealing my thunder!!

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 11:14 AM
Yeah, but thats my first Blog, Gold is stealing my thunder!!

Dude... dz and I share stores ALL THE TIME... he's good because he has that stupid program. I'm good because I'm obsessive compulsive.

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 12:16 PM
Dude... dz and I share stores ALL THE TIME... he's good because he has that stupid program. I'm good because I'm obsessive compulsive.
I know, I'm just bugging you as part of my long term goal of slowly driving you insane.

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 12:18 PM
I know, I'm just bugging you as part of my long term goal of slowly driving you insane.

I see you missed a story about the Pentagon retaliating against Lt. Col Anthony Shaffer... too slow man... just too slow.

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 12:50 PM
I see you missed a story about the Pentagon retaliating against Lt. Col Anthony Shaffer... too slow man... just too slow.
Naaa,I'm just biding my time...

911=inside job
09-30-2005, 12:50 PM
have you seen that this guy allready quit???/ he did...

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 12:51 PM
link?

911=inside job
09-30-2005, 12:52 PM
Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imam resigns as incoming FDNY chaplain after report

BY CAROL EISENBERG
STAFF WRITER

September 30, 2005, 11:20 AM EDT

An imam slated to be sworn in today as the second Muslim chaplain in Fire Department history, instead resigned after making controversial remarks on the Sept. 11 attacks in an interview with Newsday.

"The Fire Department this morning received the resignation of Imam Intikab Habib from his position of FDNY Chaplain," said FDNY Commissioner Nicholas Scoppetta. "Based on comments he made to Newsday, Imam Intikab Habib would have been unable to effectively serve in the role he was appointed to."

In a telephone interview Thursday, Habib, 30, a native of Guyana who studied Islam in Saudi Arabia, said he questioned whether 19 hijackers were responsible for the Sept. 11 terror attacks, and suggested a broader conspiracy may have brought down the Twin Towers and killed more than 2,700 people.

He said he doubted the United States government's official story blaming 19 hijackers associated with al-Quaida and Osama bin Laden.

"I as an individual don't know who did the attacks," said Habib, 30, a soft-spoken man who immigrated to New York in July 2000 after spending six years in Saudi Arabia getting a degree in Islamic theology and law. "There are so many conflicting reports about it. I don't believe it was 19 ... hijackers who did those attacks."

Asked to elaborate on his reasons for doubting that story, he talked about video and news reports widely disseminated in the Muslim community.

"I've heard professionals say that nowhere ever in history did a steel building come down with fire alone," he said. "It takes two or three weeks to demolish a building like that. But it was pulled down in a couple of hours. Was it 19 hijackers who brought it down, or was it a conspiracy?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------

911=inside job
09-30-2005, 12:53 PM
i dont have the link so.... who knows...

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 12:53 PM
Imam resigns as incoming FDNY chaplain after report

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/nyc-imam01,0,884205.story?coll=ny-top-headlines

BY CAROL EISENBERG
STAFF WRITER
September 30, 2005, 12:04 PM EDT

An imam slated to be sworn in today as the second Muslim chaplain in Fire Department history, instead resigned after making controversial remarks on the Sept. 11 attacks in an interview with Newsday.

"The Fire Department this morning received the resignation of Imam Intikab Habib from his position of FDNY Chaplain," said FDNY Commissioner Nicholas Scoppetta. "Based on comments he made to Newsday, Imam Intikab Habib would have been unable to effectively serve in the role he was appointed to."

"I did not want to (resign), but it was best for the department," Habib told NY1 today.

In a telephone interview Thursday, Habib, 30, a native of Guyana who studied Islam in Saudi Arabia, said he questioned whether 19 hijackers were responsible for the Sept. 11 terror attacks, and suggested a broader conspiracy may have brought down the Twin Towers and killed more than 2,700 people.

He said he doubted the United States government's official story blaming 19 hijackers associated with al-Quaida and Osama bin Laden.

"I, as an individual, don't know who did the attacks," said Habib, 30, a soft-spoken man who immigrated to New York in July 2000 after spending six years in Saudi Arabia getting a degree in Islamic theology and law. "There are so many conflicting reports about it. I don't believe it was 19 ... hijackers who did those attacks."

Questioned about who he believed was responsible for the attacks, Habib said he didn't know. He said, however, that he did not expect to raise his doubts with rank-and-file firefighters -- nor did he share them two weeks ago when he participated in several Sept. 11 memorials on behalf of the Fire Department.

"My position as a chaplain is that whoever did it, it's a tragic incident," he said. "I feel sorrow for the families who lost loved ones and for the firefighters who died in it. Whoever did it, it was a very wrong thing. It's always wrong to take an innocent human life."

Yesterday, a spokesman for the Fire Department, Frank Gribbon, said that Habib was recommended by the department's Islamic Society and was hired "based on his credentials as a religious person. We don't ask new employees about their political views before we hire them."

Stephen Cassidy, president of the Uniformed Firefighters Association, could not be reached for comment yesterday.

Habib's remarks about the attacks came in response to questions about whether he thought firefighters would accept a chaplain who had been educated in Saudi Arabia.

He said he did not expect that to be an issue because "I come from a country where you're accustomed to living with people of different ethnic, religious and racial backgrounds."

When pressed further about whether the hijackers' backgrounds -- 15 of whom were Saudi -- might make his training an issue for still-grieving firefighters, he went on to express his own doubts about the hijacker story.

Habib was one of several imams recommended for the chaplain's job by the Islamic Society for the Fire Department, as a result of his work teaching junior high students at Al-Ihsan Academy in Ozone Park, a private Islamic school, where he worked for about five years.

"He's a good man," said Hakim Braxton, president of the Islamic Society. "Any statements he's made, he's responsible for ... But I would ask that the citizens of this city give him a chance and judge him on his actions."

Braxton yesterday also stressed that neither he nor anyone in the Islamic Society would agree with anyone who tried to justify the terror attack in any way. "I lost friends, family, co-workers," he said.

Braxton described Habib as a "humble, grounded and family man, which is a good thing in this job, because he's trying to help everyone and he's representing a very diverse community."

Habib himself said he saw his role as ministering to every member of the Fire Department, not just to Muslims.

"Being a chaplain in the Fire Department, I serve the whole Fire Department," he said.

911=inside job
09-30-2005, 12:56 PM
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/nyc-imam01,0,884205.story?coll=ny-top-headlines

911=inside job
09-30-2005, 12:58 PM
bullshit... this sucks...

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 01:01 PM
"Based on comments he made to Newsday, Imam Intikab Habib would have been unable to effectively serve in the role he was appointed to."

Why??? What does one have to do with the other?

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 01:09 PM
I'm sure he was pressured to resign. You're forgetting... this is America, where the Freedom of Speech is non-existent.

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 01:26 PM
Man, this story got big FAST!!! So big, he felt the pressure (or was pressured) to resign. I guess front page news will do that. Oh well, damage was done Mr. Bush, thousands of people saw that article.

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 03:27 PM
Hey guys, lets all tell Mayor Bloomberg that we support this guy's statements:

http://www.nyc.gov/portal/index.jsp?epi_menuItemID=bd08ee7c7c1ffec87c4b36d50 1c789a0&epi_menuID=beb0d8fdaa9e1607a62fa24601c789a0&epi_baseMenuID=27579af732d48f86a62fa24601c789a0&doc_name=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nyc.gov%2Fhtml%2Fmail%2F html%2Fmayor.html

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Hey guys, lets all tell Mayor Bloomberg that we support this guy's statements:

http://www.nyc.gov/portal/index.jsp?epi_menuItemID=bd08ee7c7c1ffec87c4b36d50 1c789a0&epi_menuID=beb0d8fdaa9e1607a62fa24601c789a0&epi_baseMenuID=27579af732d48f86a62fa24601c789a0&doc_name=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nyc.gov%2Fhtml%2Fmail%2F html%2Fmayor.html
Made the NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/glogin?URI=http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/30/nyregion/30wire-chaplain.html&OP=3f20a124Q2Fyn_SyQ7DgRFoggQ7BQ5CyQ5CPPQ20yP5yQ26 PyTQ2Fo_eNgTyQ26PnNo_1R,hQ3E!hNTl,Q7BV!

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 03:31 PM
And Yahoo:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050930/ap_on_re_us/fdny_muslim_chaplain;_ylt=ArbItgNj3iG_OmOzILEY_zED W7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Fixed.

911=inside job
09-30-2005, 03:32 PM
bad link

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 03:33 PM
Make sure you send your support for Imam Intikab Habib to BloomBerg. Tell him you support his comments:

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 03:42 PM
Make sure you send your support for Imam Intikab Habib to BloomBerg. Tell him you support his comments:

Here is what I posted, feel free to reuse these comments, but definitely send something:

Regarding comments made by Imam Intikab Habib, I support him completely and his right to free speech.

Furthermore, I don't know how such opinions could prevent him from effectively doing his job. Millions of others, including myself share the same opinion.

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 04:40 PM
Hi all,

Breaking news. Run out and get a Newsday. Then we should all contact Newsday to let them know we support Mr. Habib. Here's where:

Long Island newsroom: 516 / 631-843-2700
Letters to the editor: letters@newsday.com (http://mailcenter.comcast.net/wmc/v/wm/433DA2A0000BF1B400002C3A2200760180CDC9CBC70B0401B9 ?cmd=ComposeTo&adr=letters%40newsday%2Ecom&sid=c0)

Pass it on!

Thanks,
Les

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 04:50 PM
I just spoke to Carol Eisenberg, and she asked me a WHOLE bunch of questions, and is probably going to list me, and my "story" in a new article that she's writing, but there is going to be a FOLLOWUP story tomorrow regarding him being asked to resign. FYI...

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 04:55 PM
ALWAYS go to the horse's mouth...

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 05:08 PM
Almost forgot... tomorrow's story is going to be based on an interview with Nick Levis from 911Truth.org.

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 08:45 PM
Don't forget guys, lets show the mayor of NY that we support those that are not afraid to speak their minds!!

Inside Job, Uber, everyone else, post something, lets make this thing count!!!

princesskittypoo
09-30-2005, 08:53 PM
you know even with this guy being asked to resign some news is getting out about how things might not be as it seems. though i'm afriad to the general public he might just look like a loon.

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 08:55 PM
you know even with this guy being asked to resign some news is getting out about how things might not be as it seems. though i'm afriad to the general public he might just look like a loon.

There are people in the FDNY and the PDNY who don't even want to discuss the idea... it was hard enough for them to lose their friends.

princesskittypoo
09-30-2005, 08:56 PM
There are people in the FDNY and the PDNY who don't even want to discuss the idea... it was hard enough for them to lose their friends.
yes i know.

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 09:21 PM
I'll tell you, if my friends were killed, and I was just about killed, I'd be mad as hell!!! I'd tell the government to quit calling me a hero and to start spilling their guts. My blood is boiling just typing this message...

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 09:25 PM
I'll tell you, if my friends were killed, and I was just about killed, I'd be mad as hell!!! I'd tell the government to quit calling me a hero and to start spilling their guts. My blood is boiling just typing this message...

They did... you have to remember... when it happened... and we were told who did it... EVERYONE wanted to kick ass... those guys more than anybody... they've been looking for "closure" so long, they just don't even want to conceive of a "new beginning" to an "old hurt"... I can understand that.

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 09:31 PM
They did... you have to remember... when it happened... and we were told who did it... EVERYONE wanted to kick ass... those guys more than anybody... they've been looking for "closure" so long, they just don't even want to conceive of a "new beginning" to an "old hurt"... I can understand that.
I don't understand that, being made a fool of for all these years, being used to generate support for a war, man, I'd be pretty damn mad at this point...

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 09:33 PM
I don't understand that, being made a fool of for all these years, being used to generate support for a war, man, I'd be pretty damn mad at this point...

Dude... some of them, yes oh my god it's true, believe the official story.

somebigguy
09-30-2005, 09:45 PM
MSNBC:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9543248/

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 09:47 PM
Yah... AP...

911=inside job
09-30-2005, 10:09 PM
im with sbg.... fuck this shit, i dont care how they fucking feel!!!!!! this shit is not about the death of 300 americans... its much bigger...they need to suck it up and look at the facts!!!!! if they feel so bad about losing someone close to them then they should think about what this war is doing to millions on people around the world....

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 10:10 PM
im with sbg.... fuck this shit, i dont care how they fucking feel!!!!!! this shit is not about the death of 300 americans... its much bigger...they need to suck it up and look at the facts!!!!! if they feel so bad about losing someone close to them then they should think about what this war is doing to millions on people around the world....

I'm not saying I don't agree with him. I'm just looking at it from their point of view.

911=inside job
09-30-2005, 10:11 PM
if i sound hard, sorry but i know what its like to lose someone close and i know i would try everything i could to find the truth.....

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 10:11 PM
if i sound hard, sorry but i know what its like to lose someone close and i know i would try everything i could to find the truth.....

Dude... I want this to be OVER...

911=inside job
09-30-2005, 10:12 PM
i know you do.. im not reall y talking to you.. lol...

Gold9472
09-30-2005, 10:13 PM
i know you do.. im not reall y talking to you.. lol...

Yea... I wouldn't be surprised if this Chaplain story hits it big.

somebigguy
10-01-2005, 12:21 PM
A little discussion about this story going on here:

http://post.news.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.mm=NEWS&action=l&ft=1&board=37138445&sid=37138445&title=FDNY%20Chaplain%20Resigns%20After%209%2F11%2 0Remarks%0A&tid=apfdnymuslimchaplain&date=09-30-2005&url=story.news.yahoo.com%2Fnews%3Ftmpl%3Dstory%26u %3D%2Fap%2F20050930%2Fap_on_re_us%2Ffdny_muslim_ch aplain_1&.sig=e3KDvLq.POgjSKuqLkKMyw--

Not that any of you guys would be interested in such things...:)

Partridge
10-01-2005, 03:19 PM
Oh thanks SBB. I swore I'd never waste my time on Yahoo messages again. And now here I am, posting again....

You bastard!

somebigguy
10-01-2005, 06:27 PM
Oh thanks SBB. I swore I'd never waste my time on Yahoo messages again. And now here I am, posting again....

You bastard!
You are correct (the bastard part), but keep posting!!! Never miss an opportunity.

somebigguy
10-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Actually seems pretty tame over there....

911=inside job
10-01-2005, 08:08 PM
they are talking about this guy on fox right now...

Gold9472
10-01-2005, 08:17 PM
they are talking about this guy on fox right now...

Let me guess... "Let some nutjob"...

Gold9472
10-01-2005, 09:22 PM
"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th, malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty."

-- GW Bush speaking before the UN General Assembly 11/10/2001

Gold9472
10-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Isn't that funny... I've heard that quote a 1000x, but I don't remember ever looking up the date.

That was right before the world changed. How interesting that he point out the one event that he and his administration would use time and time again to further their agenda, and to tell us to not DARE question the event, or face the consequences.

Right before the world changed...

Isn't that odd? Don't you find that peculiar? He makes SURE to tell us not to question the official story of 9/11, and do you know why?

We've said all along 9/11 was the catalyst for everything that has come since. We've seen that this President is NOTHING without the spectre of 9/11 always hovering close... in case of emergency, break glass...

The reason he doesn't want us to question 9/11 is because it stinks of Bush. I know this sounds obvious, but I'm trying to look at this quote from the perspective of... "Ok, the world is my oyster, I can have anything I want... but this power only exists because I murdered 3000. No one can ever find out..."

somebigguy
10-01-2005, 09:39 PM
Hey dude, you're right on the money. Remember when Stern was talking about how Bush had asked the networks to stop airing footage of the towers collapsing, because America needed time to heal. Thats Bullshit, he didn't want something so painfully obvious as a false flag operation against the American Public aired repeatedly on TV.

Even back then, when I didn't know nothing, I thought that was a strange thing for the president to concern himself with.

Gold9472
10-01-2005, 09:49 PM
It's a very roundabout way of saying, "I'm innocent, I swear!"...

beltman713
10-01-2005, 10:48 PM
It's funny how no one lost their job as a result of the failure to prevent or stop the 9/11 attacks, but if someone challenges the official 9/11 story, they lose their job in a heartbeat.

Gold9472
10-01-2005, 11:16 PM
It's funny how no one lost their job as a result of the failure to prevent or stop the 9/11 attacks, but if someone challenges the official 9/11 story, they lose their job in a heartbeat.

Excellent point, and let's not forget the promotions either.

Gold9472
10-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Hi all,

Thanks to those of you who have written to the editor at Newsday. For those who haven't, it's incredibly important to do so now because Monday there will be letters from clueless people who act like good little neocons, wholely ignorant of how much against their interest their beliefs are. Please write to letters@newsday.com. Put your name, address and phone number as well, since they may call to verify you're a real person.

List some evidence such as the absence of military defense, the criminal destruction of the steel, the many reports of firefighters and others hearing explosions, Willie Rodriguez testimony, the fraudulent 9/11 Commission Report which DRG lists 115 errors, ommissions and distortions, etc.

Also, mention that there are millions of Americans from all backgrounds who realize the official story doesn't stand up to scrutiny, so this chaplain is far from alone. There are even many nationally recognized figures like Howard Zinn, Ralph Nader, Ed Asner, David Cobb, Morgan Reynolds, Paul Craig Roberts, and Ray McGovern who are questioning the official story and calling for a truly impartial probe resulting in full accountability and justice for those who perished and their families. You get the idea... Now let's make some noise everybody!

Truth MUST prevail,

Les

Gold9472
10-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Newsday,

I wanted to say thank you for covering what the Chaplain had to say. There are many of us who feel the official story does not stand up to scrutiny. We need a complete and thorough accounting of the events of 9/11. It was the catalyst for everything that has come since, and we owe it to ourselves to know exactly how everything occurred. Otherwise, it will continue to happen, and this country will be forever lost.

Very Sincerely Yours,

Jonathan Gold

somebigguy
10-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Hi all,

Thanks to those of you who have written to the editor at Newsday. For those who haven't, it's incredibly important to do so now because Monday there will be letters from clueless people who act like good little neocons, wholely ignorant of how much against their interest their beliefs are. Please write to letters@newsday.com. Put your name, address and phone number as well, since they may call to verify you're a real person.

List some evidence such as the absence of military defense, the criminal destruction of the steel, the many reports of firefighters and others hearing explosions, Willie Rodriguez testimony, the fraudulent 9/11 Commission Report which DRG lists 115 errors, ommissions and distortions, etc.

Also, mention that there are millions of Americans from all backgrounds who realize the official story doesn't stand up to scrutiny, so this chaplain is far from alone. There are even many nationally recognized figures like Howard Zinn, Ralph Nader, Ed Asner, David Cobb, Morgan Reynolds, Paul Craig Roberts, and Ray McGovern who are questioning the official story and calling for a truly impartial probe resulting in full accountability and justice for those who perished and their families. You get the idea... Now let's make some noise everybody!

Truth MUST prevail,

Les
Les, consider it done, check out the Blogger in a few minutes as well:

www.911blogger.com

somebigguy
10-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Here's my email:

Thank you for having the courage to print this story, myself, as well as millions of others agree with Imam Intikab Habib.

Since Bush has blocked any and all attempts at any independent investigation of the 9/11 attacks, one cannot help but have questions such as those brought up by Mr. Habib. I for one cannot blindly accept the pathetic excuses given for the lack of air defense that day as well as the virtual disintegration of three steel framed buildings.

Please keep up the good work, and contact me if I can be of any assistance or if you have any questions.

Gold9472
01-20-2006, 10:28 PM
bump

Gold9472
05-08-2006, 09:43 PM
remember this...