PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my name is Rick. How do you do?

911Eyewitness
09-26-2005, 07:01 PM
I am the fellow from 911eyewitness, the film, sort of I guess.

I have been hiding out in the mountains since shortly after the event, and my tapes were stored with 1000's of others I owned. As a VP Online Interactive for the productions studios of A&E, SciFI, History Channel, MTV, Riki Lake, Fox and other Viacom companies I learned a lot about the media. While the personal consultant to Bill Baker, president of Channel 13 PBS in NYC I learned even more about the business. I was at least lucky enough to have my own online tv company broadcasting and had that event on live and encoded right after.

Little did I know that the files I left on my site until it was confiscated were so important. With the audio in 16bit stereo on the digital masters it was quite a lot better than what the sites have been using of my footage.

Anyway, you can read on all the sites about it, and I am writing the days journal on my site too. I am a freedom buff, and this is just one episode in so many these people have perpetrated on us. I am glad to see more people coming to awareness.
If you have questions I will be here to try and answer them.

Thank you.

Gold9472
09-26-2005, 07:12 PM
Thanks Rick, and welcome. I heard about 9/11 Eyewitness... I think someone told me Kyle Hence was carrying a copy at the 4th Anniversary march...

somebigguy
09-26-2005, 08:21 PM
I was checking out the 911 eyewitness site yesterday. Are there any big surprises in the video?

dz
09-26-2005, 10:52 PM
i ordered a copy of the DVD last week and got a notice that it had to be re-released because of an error.. cant wait to see it.

unfortunately i will be moving this friday to another state, any idea if/when the DVDs will ship?

welcome to the forum!

PhilosophyGenius
09-26-2005, 11:17 PM
I do good.

911Eyewitness
09-27-2005, 08:27 AM
Unfortunately I dont do any of the production and dont know when the updated version comes out. It was some math corrections due to the actual height of a nearby building. We were able to get the Canadians the information to correct for the time vs free fall in vacum. Some of the story about asking the number of stories of a building in the United States are on my blog and relate to that question. Did you know asking the number of floors in a building is prohibited in America? I was told that by an armed guard. "People don't ask those kinds of questions around here."

Anyway, ground breaking, many think so. I would like to think the presentation I demanded would be that. I wanted it to show, in an easy way, that there are things wrong, and I think it did well. The idea to present it to the conservative father who has to now concede an issue. THAT is the first step, and to keep them from trying to find solice in digging their heads in the sand. I am afraid it points no direct names or fingers or comparitive Nazi stuff, weird sex rites, secret societies or the like, it just shows the absolute truth so that there is no other result except; damn! There is a problem.

The reason the researchers dug me out of my mountains for the original digital is the quality and the sound. There is constant stream of live radio with every report you never heard. Then you can hear the explosions and see them at ground level before the buildings are demolished. Also the helicopter emitting something that makes a bright flash 2 times as it scuts off the building comes down. Problematic stuff that makes one understand.

Then there is an hour of the research and it is VERY well done. The sound slide to bring the explosions in line with the clouds at ground level are very impressive, as are the sesmic and sound of the buildings being demoed. I am proud to have my name on it. It is hard to show your emotions to the world, as I am caught crying on the tape, much less these tapes, but to stand there and be identified. I was damaged by being there and hurt that I stood as an American watching this attack for hours before the first Jet Fighter cruised by. It is on the tape with time code, etc. For me a big step. I love being free and at liberty and these people have a lot of money and power. My only protection now is the people. You people.

The research shows what is on the tape, I only did the tape. I am like you people, mesmerized by the "show." When the researchers tell you why it was an AMAZING show one understands. Apparently the view is one no one had before. Also it is the first not pre edited by a major news outlet, that is amatur or professional.

The problem with the claim of never seen before is that these were encoded and online in a few minutes that day. They are on almost EVERY conspiracy site in distorted form and without any audible audio. They demonstrate the explosions at ground level better than any other and has the helicopter circling right above the top floor of the building before the fall, hidden in the clouds to all other angles. Most thought it was just some light on top of the tv tower. There is a lot there.

It can be shown non commercially anywhere anytime, and you can make a copy, just have to pay for an original and for them to make it up. Lot of work in there and we are doing another one with more and reviews from other eyewitnesses we filmed while doing this. I think some of it will be in the update. Again, that is up to them, whoever the hell they are.

I want my country free again. I want the Republic restored and as this is one episode in the Powers enslavement of the people, then let this be the candle that let's us see the writing on the wall. I am not real happy being the accidental tourist that got all this, but whomever or whatever, as long as we move toward Freedom and Liberty we are doing well.

My writings are all available for syndication at my sites, so take, put, look, respond. Help me learn more and we can maybe push the envelope.

Gold9472
09-27-2005, 08:33 AM
I feel like we have a celebrity here... ;)

911Eyewitness
09-27-2005, 08:51 AM
Also, I am available for about anything about this or Freedom and Liberty. I travel all over Europe on writing assignments and would not need funds to do things on my schedule. I will be the weekend of the 5th in London and may be in Denmark after that. Amsterdam end of November on assignments and in London showing the film. If you need me to be somewhere else, you will have to help me. I am always available on my sites or in rooms like this where I find friends and ideas exchanged.

911Eyewitness
09-27-2005, 09:23 AM
I feel like we have a celebrity here... ;)

Well, that would scare me off. I had more than my 15 minutes of fame already and it is not comfortable to be so known. As I recounted above, crying was something that bothered me in public, but the message on the DVD must be carried and it was my feelings, honest feelings from an eyewitness. I don’t know if anyone can know my feelings of being abandoned as hours of events unfolded before my eyes. In a country I thought was so capable. I had confidence in the military at least, which is now compromised.

Oh, celebrity, I hope not in a bad way. I really shy from crowds when I can. It takes energy. The possibility of a free American Republic will get me out to stand and fight in any case. But I remember being recognized all over NY City, and it took my anonymity away. I like being just one of the people.

Gold9472
09-27-2005, 09:45 AM
Well, that would scare me off. I had more than my 15 minutes of fame already and it is not comfortable to be so known. As I recounted above, crying was something that bothered me in public, but the message on the DVD must be carried and it was my feelings, honest feelings from an eyewitness. I don’t know if anyone can know my feelings of being abandoned as hours of events unfolded before my eyes. In a country I thought was so capable. I had confidence in the military at least, which is now compromised.

Oh, celebrity, I hope not in a bad way. I really shy from crowds when I can. It takes energy. The possibility of a free American Republic will get me out to stand and fight in any case. But I remember being recognized all over NY City, and it took my anonymity away. I like being just one of the people.

That's how I present myself... A normal run of the mill ex-couch potato who woke up after 9/11.

911=inside job
09-27-2005, 10:12 AM
hey, im going to be in amsterdam in early november... :^)

911Eyewitness
09-27-2005, 12:48 PM
"He wasn't always an evil monkey."

911Eyewitness
09-27-2005, 12:55 PM
hey, im going to be in amsterdam in early november... :^)

I am Nov 5 and 6 in London at Wembley. The famous Cup will be next late in Amsterdam. It is about 15 euro to get to London from Amsterdam via EasyJet. The Danish people are working on another event that may get me there and Holland and I dont know when they will get it together. They are a radical fringe group up there and it is Illuminati crazy. But, they are on the right track and they love my historic research. I try to help by doing it at night while I travel on writing assignments. The English and Dutch will certainly all have copies after I am there. I am actually a simple farmer, so I have to be home to tend crops too.

I will be in Spain to cover the Solar Eclipse for OnlineTV on Oct 3rd. Dont miss it.

911=inside job
09-27-2005, 01:53 PM
i try to stay away from the cup but ive been twice during it.... i get enough of americans here... lol... ive been there 4 times and everytime was in november, strange huh?? im going all the way to the south of holland also wich should be cool...