PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter's Greatist Hits

PhilosophyGenius
09-26-2005, 12:48 AM
" My only problem with Tim McVay is that he did not go to the New York Times Buiding."

"The terrorists that attacked the United States on 9/11 were Arabs.
Therefore, all Arabs are terrorists."

"[Anti-war Democrats] know that the American people support defending America, unlike them. Their real feelings are coming out as much as they can right now, which is that they're desperately dying to provide aid and support to al-Qaeda."

"Liberals hate America."
"Liberals hate all religions except Islam."
"Democrats actually hate working-class people."

"Liberals hate society."

"Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do."

"...with a baseball bat these days." {being asked how to talk to a liberal}

"People like you caused us to lose the war." (to a disabled Vietnam Veteran)

"Democrats . . . will destroy anyone who stands in their way.
All that matters to them is power."

"Liberals can't just come out and say they want to take more of our money, kill babies, and discriminate on the basis of race."

"Liberals seek to destroy sexual differentiation in
order to destroy morality."

"Thats the whole point of being a liberal: to feel superior to people with less money."

"The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals."

"We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."

"Liberals and white supremacists are the only people left in America who are neurotically obsessed with race. Conservatives champion a color-blind society."

"I'm getting a litte fed up with hearing about civillain casualties. I think nuking North Korea would be fun"

"The inevitable logic of the liberal position is to be for treason."

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

"If John Kerry had a dollar for every time he bragged about serving in Vietnam - oh wait, he does. "

"If we're so cruel to minorities, why do they keep coming here? Why aren't they sneaking across the Mexican border to make their way to the Taliban?"

"Liberal soccer moms are precisely as likely to receive anthrax in the mail as to develop a capacity for linear thinking."

"Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant. "

COULTER: I take the biblical idea. God gave us the earth.

PETER FENN (Democratic strategist): Oh, OK.

COULTER: We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees.

FENN: This is a great idea.

COULTER: God says, "Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours."

FENN: Terrific. We're Americans, so we should consume as much of the earth's resources...

COULTER: Yes! Yes.

FENN: ... as fast as we possibly can.

COULTER: As opposed to living like the Indians.

Donahue: "I just want to make sure we got this right. Liberals hate America. They hate all religions except Islam. Liberals love Islam, hate all other religions."

Ann Coulter: "Post 9/11."

Donahue: "Well, good for you."

:shutup:

PhilosophyGenius
09-26-2005, 12:51 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, there you have. The one and only Ann Coulter.

laurabears
09-26-2005, 01:05 AM
Dude she came and spoke here. Hillsdale loves her. Gee I was sick for her lecture. *cough* *cough* Damn I had to miss it!

*ozzing with sarcasm* just in case you didn't realize

laurabears
09-26-2005, 01:07 AM
"If John Kerry had a dollar for every time he bragged about serving in Vietnam - oh wait, he does. "

You have to admit that this one really is funny. It was a good shot!

PhilosophyGenius
09-26-2005, 01:47 AM

You have to admit that this one really is funny. It was a good shot!

so so

PhilosophyGenius
09-26-2005, 01:47 AM
I acidentally spelled 'greatest' wrong in the title of the thread....:222

PhilosophyGenius
09-26-2005, 04:26 PM
Hello

911=inside job
09-26-2005, 05:06 PM
i would like to punch her in the face.... fucking cunt!!!!

laurabears
09-26-2005, 05:11 PM

Your not the only one!

PhilosophyGenius
09-26-2005, 05:32 PM

I bet her cunt smells like fish, which is why she's so up tight. Or that anorexic diet she's on problably killed one too many brain cells.

A couple times when she was on Hannity & Colmes, she was making statements so outragous, Hannity (the hardcore conservative) had a look on his face like 'huh'.

911=inside job
09-26-2005, 06:14 PM
she is one quote away from saying "liberals eat babies"....

somebigguy
09-26-2005, 08:36 PM
Ooops, sorry, I thought the title of this thread was Anne Coulter's Greatest Tits, I'll be on my way.

PhilosophyGenius
09-26-2005, 11:08 PM
Ooops, sorry, I thought the title of this thread was Anne Coulter's Greatest Tits, I'll be on my way.

I'd still do her. Defintely

laurabears
09-27-2005, 02:04 AM
she is one quote away from saying "liberals eat babies"....

I am sure she has said it somewhere. Google "Coulter and baby eating" . . . you should find it then!

911=inside job
09-27-2005, 10:14 AM
I'd still do her. Defintely
you would fuck that bag of bones??? gross...

911=inside job
09-27-2005, 10:15 AM
i wouldnt be able to stop myself from puching her in the back of the head...

PhilosophyGenius
09-27-2005, 11:16 PM
i wouldnt be able to stop myself from puching her in the back of the head...

1. Uh oh, Gold9472 edit.

2. I'd like to give her a pounding too. But with my dick in one of her orphases (consentually of course!)

Uber Commandante
09-28-2005, 01:11 PM
But I think you miss her true contribution to the neoconservative movement:

Her statements and logic are so completely over the top extreme, that they make the neoconservative movement seem less so. She provides a useful contrast. Thats why Hannity can have that look of "huh" on his face - because she is the clownish hyperextremist, and by giving her the 'huh' look, he can remove himself from hyperextremism, and make just regulare extremism look OK in relation.

PhilosophyGenius
09-29-2005, 12:13 AM
But I think you miss her true contribution to the neoconservative movement:

Her statements and logic are so completely over the top extreme, that they make the neoconservative movement seem less so. She provides a useful contrast. Thats why Hannity can have that look of "huh" on his face - because she is the clownish hyperextremist, and by giving her the 'huh' look, he can remove himself from hyperextremism, and make just regulare extremism look OK in relation.

Yeah, so he can look less like an extremist. And I think she says all those things cuz it gets her publicity and her base likes it. I dont think she's that stupid, but many republicans are, they eat it up. Good for her book sales especially.

:whattha: <--- Me after Coulture says something.

laurabears
09-29-2005, 12:29 AM
Yeah, so he can look less like an extremist. And I think she says all those things cuz it gets her publicity and her base likes it. I dont think she's that stupid, but many republicans are, they eat it up. Good for her book sales especially.

:whattha: <--- Me after Coulture says something.

All the extreme conservatives here eat that shit up. She sold way too many books when she spoke here . . . she says what she does for the money!!!

PhilosophyGenius
09-29-2005, 12:31 AM
Exactly.

laurabears
10-04-2005, 06:52 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Partridge
10-04-2005, 08:17 PM
My only problem with Tim McVay is that there wasn't an army of them stationed in such strategic locations as the White House, Capitol Hill, the Federal Reserve, Wall Street, the School of the Americas and Area 51"

"The terrorists that attacked Iraq on 3/20 were White. Therefore, all Whites are terrorists."

"[Pro-war Republicans] know that the American people support defending America, unlike them. Their real feelings are coming out as much as they can right now, which is that they're desperately dying to provide aid and support to al-Qaeda."

"I'm getting a litte fed up with hearing about civillain casualties. I think nuking North America would be fun"

"We need to execute people like Anne Coulter in order to physically intimidate neocons, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors. Actually fuck that. Who needs a rationale? It'd just be FUN!"

PhilosophyGenius
10-04-2005, 11:02 PM
My only problem with Tim McVay is that there wasn't an army of them stationed in such strategic locations as the White House, Capitol Hill, the Federal Reserve, Wall Street, the School of the Americas and Area 51"

"The terrorists that attacked Iraq on 3/20 were White. Therefore, all Whites are terrorists."

"[Pro-war Republicans] know that the American people support defending America, unlike them. Their real feelings are coming out as much as they can right now, which is that they're desperately dying to provide aid and support to al-Qaeda."

"I'm getting a litte fed up with hearing about civillain casualties. I think nuking North America would be fun"

"We need to execute people like Anne Coulter in order to physically intimidate neocons, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors. Actually fuck that. Who needs a rationale? It'd just be FUN!"

haha....nice rearanging of words

laurabears
10-04-2005, 11:37 PM
*giggles*