PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Commission Declassified Monograph

Gold9472
02-11-2005, 07:08 PM
September 11th Advocates Statement re. 9/11 Commission's Declassified Monograph on FAA Failures* *

Friday, February 11, 2005 - 03:14 PM
Posted by: khence

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

February 11, 2005

September 11th was neither an intelligence failure nor was it a failure of imagination. It was nonfeasance on behalf of a whole host of government agencies, including the FAA.

Of the 105 warnings issued, 52 warnings regarding al Qaeda were given to the FAA by the intelligence community in a six month period from April 2001 to September 2001. According to the 9/11 Commission's final report, there were eight information circulars put out by the FAA between July 2, and September 10, 2001. Five of these information circulars targeted overseas threats, while the remaining three targeted domestic threats.

The 52 threats regarding al Qaeda were not received by the FAA in a vacuum. From March 2001 to September 2001, according to the Joint Inquiry of Congress, our Intelligence Community received at least 41 specific threats of a possible domestic attack by al Qaeda. Additionally, the FAA was also made aware of the August 16, 2001 arrest of Zaccarias Moussouai. Finally, the FAA attended a high level meeting on July 5, 2001 where the domestic threat posed by al Qaeda was discussed by all relevant intelligence agencies.

According to the newly released FAA monograph, in the spring of 2001 the FAA knew that if "the intent of the hijacker is not to exchange hostages for prisoners, but to commit suicide in a spectacular explosion, a domestic hijacking would probably be preferable".

The aforementioned statement is yet another indicator of how widely known it was in the national security community that al Qaeda was interested in using planes as missiles. Yet, as the historic record also widely indicates, former National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice publicly stated that she didn't think that anyone could imagine that planes could be used as missiles.

Furthermore, Ms. Rice also testified, under oath, before the 9/11 Commission, that the August 6, 2001 PDB, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in the U.S.," contained purely "historical" threat information. The revelation of the 52 warnings given to the FAA during this same time period would seem to indicate that Ms. Rice perjured herself during her testimony.

Moreover, Ms. Rice also testified that there was nothing more the U.S. government could have done during the summer of 2001 to thwart the attacks of 9/11. Yet, the newly released 9/11 Monograph states that the federal air marshal program was specifically deleted from all domestic flights during the summer of 2001 as a result of cost cutting by the airlines. Certainly, placing air marshals on domestic flights was well within the purview of Ms. Rice's own responsibilities and tasking as National Security Advisor. Why has she not been held accountable? Additionally, why has no one in the airline community been held accountable?

An FAA spokesperson asserts that the FAA didn't have specific information regarding means or methods that would have enabled them to tailor any counter measures. This statement clearly contradicts the reality detailed in this report. Stepping up security in the face of terror warnings is not a new concept for America's government agencies. The FAA testified before the 9/11 Commission that during the millennium an unknown terror plot caused them to ratchet up their security procedures. With 52 warnings, why was this not done in 2001?

The American public must not be lulled into a false sense of security. While government reports might allege that the myriad of government agencies, individuals, and institutions that failed our nation on 9/11 have been fixed post-9/11, the disturbing fact remains that after all the failures of 9/11 have been revealed, far too many of the same individuals who were unable to react appropriately to clear and abundant warnings, are still in their positions today.

Notably missing from this monograph is any information pertaining to NORAD's failure to timely scramble jets, which leads us to wonder what else is being withheld from the public.

September 11th Advocates

Kristen Breitweiser
Patty Casazza
Monica Gabrielle
Mindy Kleinberg
Lorie Van Auken

Gold9472
02-11-2005, 10:31 PM
I might as well make the whole thing red.

Gold9472
02-11-2005, 10:34 PM
What does this tell you people? If Condoleeza Rice, our new Secretary Of State perjured herself during the 9/11 Commission, then WHY THE FUCK ISN'T SHE BEING ARRESTED?!?!?

somebigguy
02-11-2005, 10:41 PM
Here's one from CNN:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- A newly released memo warned the White House at the start of the Bush administration that al Qaeda represented a threat throughout the Islamic world, a warning that critics said went unheeded by President Bush until the September 11, 2001, attacks.

The memo dated January 25, 2001 -- five days after Bush took office -- was an essential feature of last year's hearings into intelligence failures before the attacks on New York and Washington. A copy of the document was posted on the National Security Archive Web site Thursday.

The memo, from former counterterrorism chief Richard Clarke to then-national security adviser Condoleezza Rice, had been described during the hearings but its full contents had not been disclosed.

Clarke, a holdover from the Clinton administration, had requested an immediate meeting of top national security officials as soon as possible after Bush took office to discuss combating al Qaeda. He described the network as a threat with broad reach.

"Al Qaeda affects centrally our policies on Pakistan, Afghanistan, Central Asia, North Africa and the GCC (Gulf Arab states). Leaders in Jordan and Saudi Arabia see al Qaeda as a direct threat to them," Clarke wrote.

"The strength of the network of organizations limits the scope of support friendly Arab regimes can give to a range of U.S. policies, including Iraq policy and the (Israeli-Palestinian) Peace Process. We would make a major error if we underestimated the challenge al Qaeda poses."

The memo also warned of overestimating the stability of moderate regional allies threatened by al Qaeda.

It recommended that the new administration urgently discuss the al Qaeda network, including the magnitude of the threat it posed and strategy for dealing with it.

The document was declassified April 7, 2004, one day before Rice's testimony before the September 11 commission. It was released recently by the National Security Council to the National Security Archive -- a private library of declassified U.S. documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act.

The meeting on al Qaeda requested by Clarke did not take place until September 4, 2001.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/US/02/11/911.memo.ap/index.html

princesskittypoo
02-11-2005, 10:43 PM
What does this tell you people? If Condoleeza Rice, our new Secretary Of State perjured herself during the 9/11 Commission, then WHY THE FUCK ISN'T SHE BEING ARRESTED?!?!?
I'm moving to canada. At least they don't cover up shit like this. I like condoleeza rice cause she was a strong woman in authority, but i hate her for being a liar and a cover up queen.

Gold9472
02-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Here's one from CNN:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- A newly released memo warned the White House at the start of the Bush administration that al Qaeda represented a threat throughout the Islamic world, a warning that critics said went unheeded by President Bush until the September 11, 2001, attacks.

The memo dated January 25, 2001 -- five days after Bush took office -- was an essential feature of last year's hearings into intelligence failures before the attacks on New York and Washington. A copy of the document was posted on the National Security Archive Web site Thursday.

The memo, from former counterterrorism chief Richard Clarke to then-national security adviser Condoleezza Rice, had been described during the hearings but its full contents had not been disclosed.

Clarke, a holdover from the Clinton administration, had requested an immediate meeting of top national security officials as soon as possible after Bush took office to discuss combating al Qaeda. He described the network as a threat with broad reach.

"Al Qaeda affects centrally our policies on Pakistan, Afghanistan, Central Asia, North Africa and the GCC (Gulf Arab states). Leaders in Jordan and Saudi Arabia see al Qaeda as a direct threat to them," Clarke wrote.

"The strength of the network of organizations limits the scope of support friendly Arab regimes can give to a range of U.S. policies, including Iraq policy and the (Israeli-Palestinian) Peace Process. We would make a major error if we underestimated the challenge al Qaeda poses."

The memo also warned of overestimating the stability of moderate regional allies threatened by al Qaeda.

It recommended that the new administration urgently discuss the al Qaeda network, including the magnitude of the threat it posed and strategy for dealing with it.

The document was declassified April 7, 2004, one day before Rice's testimony before the September 11 commission. It was released recently by the National Security Council to the National Security Archive -- a private library of declassified U.S. documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act.

The meeting on al Qaeda requested by Clarke did not take place until September 4, 2001.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/US/02/11/911.memo.ap/index.html

Here's the actual memo...

Click Here (http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB147/clarke%20memo.pdf)

Gold9472
02-11-2005, 10:50 PM
I'm moving to canada. At least they don't cover up shit like this. I like condoleeza rice cause she was a strong woman in authority, but i hate her for being a liar and a cover up queen.

How could you like anyone involved in the coverup? Gives me chills even thinking about those lousy fucks.

Gold9472
02-11-2005, 11:01 PM
Two things that stood out to me in that memo were...

"For any assistance to get there in time to effect the Spring fighting, a decision is needed now."

"Should we initiate funding to the Northern Alliance and to the Uzbek's?"

These two statements show that we needed to decide on whether or not to invade Afghanistan prior to 9/11, and that we, the American taxpayer, shell out money to foreign groups because it "benefits" us to do so...

Why are we never told about that publicly?

somebigguy
02-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Two things that stood out to me in that memo were...

"For any assistance to get there in time to effect the Spring fighting, a decision is needed now."

"Should we initiate funding to the Northern Alliance and to the Uzbek's?"

These two statements show that we needed to decide on whether or not to invade Afghanistan prior to 9/11, and that we, the American taxpayer, shell out money to foreign groups because it "benefits" us to do so...

Why are we never told about that publicly?
Most people can't understand this stuff. Then when people like Ruppert try to expose what's really is going on, they are called paranoid, delusional conspiracy theorists.

And then when the truth finally does come out, everyone says, "Why were we never told."

Gold9472
02-11-2005, 11:06 PM
Most people can't understand this stuff. Then when people like Ruppert try to expose what's really is going on, they are called paranoid, delusional conspiracy theorists.

And then when the truth finally does come out, everyone says, "Why were we never told."

Or the infamous... "I knew it all along..."

Gold9472
02-11-2005, 11:39 PM
I have ALWAYS said that if I were someone in a position to receive information like this, and lives depended on it, I would do EVERYTHING within my power to make sure that the people who needed to know about it, in regards to matters of National Security, that would be the National Security Advisor, and the President of The United States, knew about it.

That means there were 105 instances where someone just sat on their asses, and did NOTHING or...

It means that the people who needed to know WERE notified and did NOTHING.

EITHER WAY, someone needs to be held accountable.

NO ONE has...

Gold9472
02-11-2005, 11:40 PM
INSTEAD, people have been PROMOTED

somebigguy
02-11-2005, 11:43 PM
They were under orders to ignore the warnings.

Gold9472
02-11-2005, 11:44 PM
They were under orders to ignore the warnings.

Or the warnings were fabricated. To give the "appearance" of a threat.

Gold9472
02-11-2005, 11:47 PM
So our options are...

1. People in our Government were incompetent 105 times.
2. The National Security Advisor was told, and didn't bother telling the President.
3. The President was notified and did nothing.
4. The warnings were fabricated to give the "appearance" of a threat to substantiate the "official" story.
5. The Monograph is a figment of my imagination, and I should be admitted to a psychiatric hospital immediately.

If any of 1-4 are true, shouldn't someone be held accountable?

Gold9472
02-11-2005, 11:49 PM
And if 5 is true, can I please get a padded room? They look so comfortable.

Good Doctor HST
02-11-2005, 11:58 PM
And if 5 is true, can I please get a padded room? They look so comfortable.

Are you saying you may be a little... well..... :confused: ????

In the president's swearing-in, doesn't he promise to faithfully defend the United States and its constitution? To the best of his ability?

How often before 9/11 did 52 specific warnings about hijacking planes and crashing them into buildings come to the FAA? How often before 9/11 did Egypt and Germany and other countries warn the U.S. of an imminent attack on its soil by terrorists using hijacked airplanes? How many times can a National Security Adviser specifically tuned into watching a terrorist group try to get the attention of the brass and be turned down?

It's gross.

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 12:00 AM
Are you saying you may be a little... well..... :confused: ????

In the president's swearing-in, doesn't he promise to faithfully defend the United States and its constitution? To the best of his ability?

How often before 9/11 did 52 specific warnings about hijacking planes and crashing them into buildings come to the FAA? How often before 9/11 did Egypt and Germany and other countries warn the U.S. of an imminent attack on its soil by terrorists using hijacked airplanes? How many times can a National Security Adviser specifically tuned into watching a terrorist group try to get the attention of the brass and be turned down?

It's gross.

Oh, I'm definitely :confused: but I'm not :confused:

Now you need to watch Senator Mark Dayton repremand the Senate about what we didn't see in the Monograph about NORAD.

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 12:04 AM
And where are all the "Righties" to comment on this? I PM'd them all...

Good Doctor HST
02-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Oh, I'm definitely :confused: but I'm not :confused:

Now you need to watch Senator Mark Dayton repremand the Senate about what we didn't see in the Monograph about NORAD.

Can you give me a date when this is gonna happen? Will it be a Senate investigation televised on C-Span? I hope so. I want to see it.

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 12:06 AM
Can you give me a date when this is gonna happen? Will it be a Senate investigation televised on C-Span? I hope so. I want to see it.

My friend... it already happened.

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 12:07 AM
Click Here To Watch Senator Mark Dayton (http://www.question911.com.nyud.net:8090/q22trnrEwWH89t2eeo9r35537zp/Painful%20Deceptions%20-%20Update%20911%20Commission%20Report.wmv)

Good Doctor HST
02-12-2005, 12:08 AM
And where are all the "Righties" to comment on this? I PM'd them all...

This kind of information can't be processed by hard-core righties. It doesn't fit into their frame of mind. Kind of like on the David Ray Griffin video that's linked on the 9/11 thread. When evidence came about the days right after 9/11 that wasn't tied into Al-Qaeda, it was ignored, b/c.... well, it doesn't make sense if there's no connection to Al-Qaeda..... circular logic.... ain't it a bitch?

Good Doctor HST
02-12-2005, 12:10 AM
My friend... it already happened.

Hmmm..... okay, then, what came about from it? Any firings? A re-opening of investigations or anything? What's the next step?

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 12:10 AM
This kind of information can't be processed by hard-core righties. It doesn't fit into their frame of mind. Kind of like on the David Ray Griffin video that's linked on the 9/11 thread. When evidence came about the days right after 9/11 that wasn't tied into Al-Qaeda, it was ignored, b/c.... well, it doesn't make sense if there's no connection to Al-Qaeda..... circular logic.... ain't it a bitch?

Yes... :mad:

The thing that gets me is we could get into a discussion in another thread, bring this up, and they ignore it, or run away...

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 12:28 AM
Hmmm..... okay, then, what came about from it? Any firings? A re-opening of investigations or anything? What's the next step?

Nothing came of it... we're where we are now...

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 12:32 AM

Here's something Ruppert wrote recently...

WILL THE REAL ECONOMIC HIT MEN PLEASE STAND UP?

Meditations on 9/11 Truth

by Catherine Austin Fitts

© Copyright 2005, From The Wilderness Publications, www.fromthewilderness.com. All Rights Reserved. This story may NOT be posted on any Internet web site without express written permission. Contact admin@copvcia.com. May be circulated, distributed or transmitted for non-profit purposes only.

[Many people have asked me what I thought about the recently popularized book Confessions of an Economic Hit Man and I have held my tongue because I just didn't have time to do the brilliant deconstruction of the book's "limited hangout" approach performed here by Catherine Austin Fitts. In this article the former Assistant Secretary of Housing and past managing director of Dillon Read brings us face to face with the horrors for which we all share a measure of responsibility. Those who would have us work through and affirm the current system don't want these horrors to be seen, because any recognition of them leads on to other realities that are darker still. Fitts also makes clear the point that I was making in Seattle which has been so widely misrepresented.

There are no real avenues left for 911 activism in the traditional sense of the word. The election is over. All three 9/11 suits (Hilton, Mariani and the Saudi case) have been dismissed or morphed as I said they would be. Congress has shown and will show no courage. The 9/11 Commission (totally compromised) has closed its doors. The Justice Department (part of the 9/11 plot) will do nothing. The courts are compromised and the mainstream media (also part of the crime) has moved on. NY Attorney General Elliot Spitzer has yet to do anything with the 9/11 material he has received, remaining quiet in order to protect his bid for the NY state house.

But there are new channels of real accountability that can change the world, if 911 activists can persuade activist communities to understand the realities of economic warfare and to begin to promote marketplace strategies. Real headway can be made if we withdraw our deposits, purchases, investments and attention from media, banks, companies and investors complicit in 911 and war profiteering and cover up. These marketplace strategies can dovetail with other innovative tactics, building financial constituencies to support the rule of law. What would Elliot Spitzer do if millions of New Yorkers threatened to withdraw all of their money from the large New York Federal Reserve banks unless he moved forward with an investigation? What would happen if hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers cancelled their subscriptions to the New York Times in protest over the lies of 911?

There is still a great deal to learn from 9/11 that can proactively help individuals to read the real map of the world and make a difference in their own lives. This involves a fundamental change of approach: the old, futile course of action asks citizens to go hat in hand to government and corporate interests to make them change (an impossibility), while the new approach says that if the citizens themselves change enough within, that change can shift markets while there is still time to make some difference in the outcome for individual lives. In other words, one approach tries to convince us that the right path is to get someone else (with no interest in doing so) to save us and the other says that we must accept the responsibility for saving ourselves and gather and exercise the real power we have and have not yet used.

Which makes more sense to you? - MCR]

I can't post all of it because it's for subscribers only, and Mike will get pissed at me...

Good Doctor HST
02-12-2005, 12:33 AM
Nothing came of it... we're where we are now...

I would think with all of the new information coming up about unheeded FAA warnings and NORAD inconsistencies, the family members who lost loved ones in 9/11 would come together and start asking more questions. Ask for another investigation... maybe one not headed by someone with conflicting interests...

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 12:35 AM
I would think with all of the new information coming up about unheeded FAA warnings and NORAD inconsistencies, the family members who lost loved ones in 9/11 would come together and start asking more questions. Ask for another investigation... maybe one not headed by someone with conflicting interests...

They did... to Atty Gen. Spitzer of NY... he's done nothing.

Good Doctor HST
02-12-2005, 12:41 AM
As to your recent Ruppert-writing post:

It would be great if wealthy New Yorkers withdrew their money from the New York Reserves and demanded a "true" investigation into 9/11. However, they make a lot of money when using those banks.... and pulling their funds out would violate their capitalistic instincts to always look out for #1 first.

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 12:43 AM
As to your recent Ruppert-writing post:

It would be great if wealthy New Yorkers withdrew their money from the New York Reserves and demanded a "true" investigation into 9/11. However, they make a lot of money when using those banks.... and pulling their funds out would violate their capitalistic instincts to always look out for #1 first.

People need to decide what's more important to them. Their futures, or their possessions.

Good Doctor HST
02-12-2005, 12:47 AM
People need to decide what's more important to them. Their futures, or their possessions.

I hate to say it, but it looks like the people have decided.....

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 12:54 AM
I hate to say it, but it looks like the people have decided.....

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
It isnt hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

Good Doctor HST
02-12-2005, 12:58 AM
I just bought a John Lennon poster two weeks ago... it has those words on it. I'm looking at it as I type this.

It's too bad there aren't more people like him these days. He was the best.

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 01:00 AM
I just bought a John Lennon poster two weeks ago... it has those words on it. I'm looking at it as I type this.

It's too bad there aren't more people like him these days. He was the best.

Paul does his part... he had a big hand in the benefit concert for New Yorkers, etc...

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 01:08 AM
There aren't many people willing to talk... How hard would it be for someone like Michael Moore to hold a news conference, and discuss these topics, etc... You think that wouldn't get coverage? PUHLEESE

Good Doctor HST
02-12-2005, 01:08 AM
Paul does his part... he had a big hand in the benefit concert for New Yorkers, etc...

The only reason I turned on the Super Bowl was to watch him. What a performance!

The 9/11 benefit was amazing. I'll never forget David Bowie breaking into Heroes right after America. And James Taylor.... come on! Does it get better than "Fire and Rain"?

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 01:09 AM
The only reason I turned on the Super Bowl was to watch him. What a performance!

The 9/11 benefit was amazing. I'll never forget David Bowie breaking into Heroes right after America. And James Taylor.... come on! Does it get better than "Fire and Rain"?

Billy Joel singing "New York State Of Mind". Or "Miami 2017".

Good Doctor HST
02-12-2005, 01:19 AM
There aren't many people willing to talk... How hard would it be for someone like Michael Moore to hold a news conference, and discuss these topics, etc... You think that wouldn't get coverage? PUHLEESE

I think he'd still generate the coverage. But would coverage of him change opinions? People that hate his guts will continue to hate his guts regardless of what he brings up. People like Mark Dayton, Richard Clarke, political people need to discuss this and get the public interested. Michael Moore should speak out regardless, if he's supposed to be some kind of big truth-seeker. I'd pay to see another movie of his dealing with the lies of 9/11.

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 01:30 AM
I think he'd still generate the coverage. But would coverage of him change opinions? People that hate his guts will continue to hate his guts regardless of what he brings up. People like Mark Dayton, Richard Clarke, political people need to discuss this and get the public interested. Michael Moore should speak out regardless, if he's supposed to be some kind of big truth-seeker. I'd pay to see another movie of his dealing with the lies of 9/11.

I don't know if I will. We'll see. You're right though... the people in positions of power need to say something.

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 01:45 AM
Calling all "Righties"... please comment on this thread.

somebigguy
02-12-2005, 12:37 PM
I just saw F911 a month or two ago and found it wasn't nearly as shocking as it was supposed to be. He didn't go into anything except how Bushie used the attacks to further the agenda. No mention of advanced warnings, suspicious trades, etc.

He's just a political guy, not a truther. At the rate he's going, it'll take about 5 sequals to get to the meat & potatoes of 9/11.

I did think it was a good movie though, just not at all what I suspected.

somebigguy
02-12-2005, 12:38 PM
Calling all "Righties"... please comment on this thread.
I am neither rightie or leftie (I use both hands), however, let me take this...

Duh, Clinton could have got Osama in the 90s.

somebigguy
02-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Hey Gold, I made about 21 contacts to various news organizatons today regarding this article. I used to just look up a couple people in the media and send them this information periodically, this time, I took note of all the contacts I was making so I can just get the stuff out to them quicker next time. I'll keep adding to my list of contacts and keep blasting this stuff out.

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 03:23 PM
I just saw F911 a month or two ago and found it wasn't nearly as shocking as it was supposed to be. He didn't go into anything except how Bushie used the attacks to further the agenda. No mention of advanced warnings, suspicious trades, etc.

He's just a political guy, not a truther. At the rate he's going, it'll take about 5 sequals to get to the meat & potatoes of 9/11.

I did think it was a good movie though, just not at all what I suspected.

All F911 was, was a summary of the last 4 years of news...

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Hey Gold, I made about 21 contacts to various news organizatons today regarding this article. I used to just look up a couple people in the media and send them this information periodically, this time, I took note of all the contacts I was making so I can just get the stuff out to them quicker next time. I'll keep adding to my list of contacts and keep blasting this stuff out.

You want my list of people? :D

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Here are some...

howard@kyw.com, mendte@kyw.com, newswatch@foxnews.com, CN8_IYC@cable.comcast.com, wolf@cnn.com, norville@msnbc.com, hardball@msnbc.com, newseditors@wsj.com, World@MSNBC.com, news@michaelmoore.com, joe@msnbc.com

Christophera
02-12-2005, 05:52 PM

I've noticed that the scale of the problem with unlawful government is unappreciated by many people. Media and corporations work to keep people comfortable and ignorant. Without this perspective utilized in actions by a group who is at least unified, it is predictable that the action will be futile.

Focus on obvious issues of deception, not just unexplained incompetence is needed to motivate people to unify and demand a proper investigation that deals with all of the issues. Many of them are listed and linked here.

EVIDENCE OF COMPLICITY
Motive / Means / Opportunity
Analyze the crime scene.

Motive
1.) •Thousands of put stock options that were purchased on United and American airlines immediately prior to 9/11/01
Options purchased through A.B. Brown. which was owned until 1998 by Buzzy Krongard, the current executive director of the CIA.
http://www.hereinreality.com/insidertrading.html
http://www.911commission.gov/hearings/hearing1/witness_kleinberg.htm
http://prisonplanet.com/profits_of_death_insider_trading_and_9_11.html
http://www.themodernreligion.com/terror/wtc-unusualtrading.html[/url]
http://www.fourwinds10.com/news/05-government/C-fraud/01-911/2004/05C1-01-10-04-options-the-day-of-911.html
(Widespread trading that bets money on a fall of stock value. Identities of those profiting not released.)
2.)• Financial transactions totaling more than 100 million dollars that electronically passed through the World Trade Center immediately prior to its destruction on 9/11(see links above, #1 & http://www.wanttoknow.info/011218reuters )
3)• The Project for a New American Century stated their motive boldly: http://home.earthlink.net/~platter/neo-conservatism/pnac.html[/url]
http://www.tvnewslies.org/html/pnac_neo-con_artists.html
4)• Immediately after the attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attack would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good....... Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)"
http://ww1.sundayherald.com/37707
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ICTS.html
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26676
http://www.americanfreepress.net/09_16_01/Mossad_Link_to_First_WTC_Bombi/mossad_link_to_first_wtc_bombi.html
5)• The Afghanistan natural gas pipeline project had been stalled which prevented trillions of dollars of gas from flowing south towards the western markets, risking Russian take-over and diversion towards the north to eastern markets not controlled by the US interests.
http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/caspgase.html
6)• Iraq oil reserves are becoming more important in light of the possibility that Saudi reserves are on the decline...
http://www.tvnewslies.org/html/uncovered.html

Means
7)• Bush has known ties to the Saudi Bin Laden family going back decades
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/074325337X/ref=ase_tvnewslies-20/002-7338548-1212001?v=glance&s=books#product-details
8)• Bush senior was head of the CIA - a job you never really retire from...
http://www.nathanielblumberg.com/bush.htm
http://www.cloakanddagger.ca/media/SS/overthrow_PART57.htm
9)• Marvin Bush was pincipal stockholder with (Securacom) Stratesec who provided security for the WTC and all airports involved in 911 supervising Israeli security company ICTS.
http://anderson.ath.cx:8000/911/hj05.html
http://www.williambowles.info/bush/Stratesec.htm
10)• Remote-pilot Boeing planes were tested prior to 911:
[url]http://www.apfn.org/apfn/home_run.htm
11)• Total control of the Media allows the big lie to go almost undetected:
http://www.tvnewslies.org/html/explanation.html

Opportunity
12)• the "terrorism exercise(s)"Operation vigilant guardian, guardian warrior, vigilant warrior, or whatever they were called provided delayed response times and confusion to provide opportunity. Media ignored Commission "non" reported.
http://www.talkaboutjournalism.com/group/alt.journalism/messages/191013.html
13)• "cable upgrades" the weekend before 911 to both towers provided access to all floors and elevators with no door locks - opportunity to plant explosives at all necessary locations above 39th floor.
http://69.28.73.17/thornarticles/powerdown.html
14)• the 1993 (coincides with m. bush #11 security WTC)) repair of the wtc after the basement bombing allowed an opportunity to plant thermite explosives for future use around the central box columns...(Bush senior's "new world order" speech just happened to occur on 9/11/02 and the WTC's cornerstone was set 9-11-66...coincidence?)
15)•Several Hiajckers alive? (Erroneus info from gov.) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm
16)•WTC7 Pulled? (Term for demolition) Larry Silverstein transcripts:- http://vestigialconscience.com/Pullit.html
17)•Pentagon: Where is the Plane? Evidence at pentagon contradicts events.
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/flight77.htm

Continued Evidence of Complicity
18)•Whistleblowers not getting lawful audience with authority nor media:
http://www.courts.state.ny.us/reporter/3dseries/2004/2004_00091.htm
http://www.washtimes.com/national/20041020-112923-1126r.htm
http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=63
http://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/2004/10-18-2004/911.htm
http://www.accuracy.org/press_releases/PR091304.htm
http://www.defraudingamerica.com/author_bio.html
19)•The Commission Report does not address the wargames aspect of air defense failures on 9-11.
20.)• Black-box recordings from the four planes which crashed on 9/11
http://911review.org/Wiki/Flight77BlackBoxes.shtml
21.)• Interviews of any air-traffic controllers on duty on 9/11. (See #18 Rodney Stich +)
http://www.registerguard.com/news/2004/05/07/a8.nat.sept11tapes2.0507.html

Gold9472
02-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Thank you for the contribution.

somebigguy
02-13-2005, 12:27 AM
You want my list of people? :D
You want me to hassle your contacts for a while? I'm sure they're sick of hearing from you by now!!!!

Gold9472
02-13-2005, 12:30 AM
You want me to hassle your contacts for a while? I'm sure they're sick of hearing from you by now!!!!

howard@kyw.com, mendte@kyw.com, newswatch@foxnews.com, CN8_IYC@cable.comcast.com, wolf@cnn.com, norville@msnbc.com, hardball@msnbc.com, newseditors@wsj.com, World@MSNBC.com, news@michaelmoore.com, joe@msnbc.com

ScottyAH
02-14-2005, 11:22 AM
Sorry guys my PC was hjacked by spyware for a few days.....As far as the opening post......Where's the flyers????? Anyone got a copy??? It states that there was many flyers distrubuted???? there's gotta be at least one of them left around somewhere???

ScottyAH
02-14-2005, 11:24 AM
thats a cool list......Where's Drudge? He's one of the realist out there !!!

Gold9472
02-14-2005, 11:29 AM
Sorry guys my PC was hjacked by spyware for a few days.....As far as the opening post......Where's the flyers????? Anyone got a copy??? It states that there was many flyers distrubuted???? there's gotta be at least one of them left around somewhere???

What flyer?

Gold9472
07-19-2005, 06:26 PM
bump

Gold9472
12-27-2005, 07:16 PM
Has EVERYONE read this article?

Gold9472
01-27-2006, 11:36 PM
bump

YouCrazyDiamond
07-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Bump.

Further investigation of 9/11 is urgently needed, especially with regard to controlled demolition, etc.

But the obvious lies and omissions of that first sham 9/11 investigation should never be forgotten.

borepstein
07-18-2006, 08:58 AM
Thanks, Jon!

What's cut (snip'ed) out?

Gold9472
07-18-2006, 08:59 AM
Thanks, Jon!

What's cut (snip'ed) out?

What do you mean?

borepstein
07-18-2006, 09:04 AM
What do you mean?

I mean, there are signs that the text is not presented in its entirety. There are "snip" markers in a couple of places, which usually means that some of the original text was intentionally left out. I was just wondering if you had a link to the full version.

Gold9472
07-18-2006, 10:54 AM
No, that's the full document. That was originally posted on 911CitizensWatch.org, and he has a habit of taking out a snippet from the article, and posting a [sic] paragraph for the introduction.

Gold9472
02-15-2007, 07:41 PM
bump

Gold9472
06-12-2007, 07:50 PM
bump