PDA

View Full Version : Jon Stewart At The Emmy's - Video Inside

Gold9472
09-19-2005, 07:03 PM
Jon Stewart At The Emmy's
Thanks to www.crooksandliars.com

Click Here (http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/09/19.html#a5019)

PhilosophyGenius
09-19-2005, 11:15 PM
How the hell did this guy beat Bill Maher ???

PhilosophyGenius
09-20-2005, 12:00 AM
I wonder how many speech writter it took for this guy to put that bit together. Since his whole show is pre scripted anyways. Like that 'book' he wrote where he needed his entire staff with him. It's obvious his entire show is just a bunch of prewritten material because we he interviews and when he was on crossfire, he's the lamest dude ever.

jetsetlemming
09-20-2005, 12:50 PM
I like Jon Steward. He seems honest to me. And he focuses on funny instead of actual news. Fuck the news.

911=inside job
09-20-2005, 12:55 PM
I wonder how many speech writter it took for this guy to put that bit together. Since his whole show is pre scripted anyways. Like that 'book' he wrote where he needed his entire staff with him. It's obvious his entire show is just a bunch of prewritten material because we he interviews and when he was on crossfire, he's the lamest dude ever.lamest?? are you kidding me??? he tells it like it is but in a funny way....he kicked ass on crossfire...

i like maher a lot but i want to choke him when he says that we need to wait and see what happens in iraq and that it could have a good turn out...

jetsetlemming
09-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Is Maher the one that has the HBO show, or is that Moyer? I get those damn liberal communists mixed up all the time!

princesskittypoo
09-20-2005, 02:20 PM
I like Jon Steward. He seems honest to me. And he focuses on funny instead of actual news. Fuck the news.
i like jon stewart too. he just puts funny in the news he's still part of it.

PhilosophyGenius
09-20-2005, 04:20 PM
lamest?? are you kidding me??? he tells it like it is but in a funny way....he kicked ass on crossfire...

i like maher a lot but i want to choke him when he says that we need to wait and see what happens in iraq and that it could have a good turn out...

-well they brought him on crossfire to be funny, he tried and misserably failed.(that shows that everything he does needs to be prewritten) he lectured the hosts by basically saying that there debate show is hurting america (what bullshit). and when carlson told him he wasnt funny, he called a him a dick.

-i agree with you on maher, i love him be when he says things could turn out good in iraq, i'm like, 'dude shut up'