PDA

View Full Version : We Need To Be More Visible

Gold9472
09-14-2005, 07:16 PM
One thing I've realized with the passing of each anniversary, more people join the movement, and begin to ask questions. The reason is, anniversaries are when we show ourselves the most. Well, that needs to change. We obviously don't have the time to wait for every anniversary. We need to start handing out flyers whenever we can. We need to start posting flyers on people's cars whenever we can. We need to create 9/11 Truth banners to hang on overpasses of highways. We need to start standing outside our local media outlets with 9/11 Truth signs. The internet is a WONDERFUL tool, but it can only do so much.

EricHufschmid
09-14-2005, 07:25 PM
One other problem is that as new people learn about 9-11, some of the ones who already know die from old age. Look at the JFK killing to see that. We have to spread info faster than people die of old age. That is not as easy as it sounds!

I agree; the Internet is not enough.

Gold9472
09-14-2005, 07:26 PM
One other problem is that as new people learn about 9-11, some of the ones who already know die from old age. Look at the JFK killing to see that. We have to spread info faster than people die of old age. That is not as easy as it sounds!

I agree; the Internet is not enough.

As wierd as that sounds, it makes sense.

Gold9472
09-14-2005, 07:28 PM
Basically, you're saying the "JFK Truth Movement" have been fighting for 40 years with no results. We CAN NOT, and MUST NOT let that happen.

princesskittypoo
09-14-2005, 11:06 PM
well at least it's only been 4.

therevolution
09-15-2005, 10:29 PM
I believe the JFK truth will come out soon and the lies will end around that.

lightening
09-21-2005, 04:40 PM
weren't they suppose to release the classified documents???

911=inside job
09-21-2005, 05:46 PM
does anyone know where i can find good flyers that i can print out????

im glad to see eric here!!!! i need to get a couple of copies of your book soon... where can i find the best deal???? i allready have one copy but im scared to loan it out because its not mine.. lol... i have 3 copies of painful deceptions going around right now....

Gold9472
09-22-2005, 08:23 PM
does anyone know where i can find good flyers that i can print out????

im glad to see eric here!!!! i need to get a couple of copies of your book soon... where can i find the best deal???? i allready have one copy but im scared to loan it out because its not mine.. lol... i have 3 copies of painful deceptions going around right now....

We have 9/11 flyers (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2838&highlight=flyers) here...

Jan H.
09-22-2005, 08:26 PM
There is an updated 911Truth.org flyer available here:
http://digitalstyledesigns.com/pages/downloads.htm

This one is two up on a letter sized sheet,
with front and back options.

Comments always welcome.
:)
Jan H.

Gold9472
09-22-2005, 08:31 PM
There is an updated 911Truth.org flyer available here:
http://digitalstyledesigns.com/pages/downloads.htm

This one is two up on a letter sized sheet,
with front and back options.

Comments always welcome.
:)
Jan H.

Wow.. thanks Jan. :)

Gold9472
09-22-2005, 08:32 PM
I knew you'd be good to have around. ;)

ThotPolice
09-22-2005, 09:19 PM
You should try stunts.

Get a George mask and a suit and spend your afternoon urinating and defecating on the American flag while rubbing yourself with dollar bills or something.

Gold9472
09-22-2005, 09:27 PM
You should try stunts.

Get a George mask and a suit and spend your afternoon urinating and defecating on the American flag while rubbing yourself with dollar bills or something.

ha.

Gold9472
11-17-2005, 07:12 PM
bump

Dave Mann
11-21-2005, 07:00 PM
Absolutely - It's time to take the 9-11 Truth to the public in a publicf way. CAN WE HAVE ONE THREAD HERE DEVOTED TO ACTION; IDEAS AND PLANS FOR ACTION?? I probably should qualify that - by ACTION I don't meen e-mails and calls to Congress, the Media, etc. What I have in mind is the tradition of public and vocal protest vrs. the Media, the Congress and the others involved in The CRIME OF THE CENTURIES. Of course, the thread would hopefully not be limited to the planning of demonstrations - that's sort of habitual with us 1960's folk - we really need new ideas, and not just ideas, but the utilization of this site as an organizing tool and clearinghouse for TAKING THE TRUTH TO THE BROUD MASS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NOW. We could use this site to give feed-back on how actions and truth are being received around the country and the world (I'm involved in 9-11 truth here in Mexico). My feeling is that we've exchanged a few tons of info - many of us are as expert as we need to be - the central task now is to get the basic facts to the public - or perhaps targeting strategically important groups, ie, the military, organized labor.. etc.
There are many places to post new research and theory - we need a place to go specifically for action and ideqs for action.

Gold9472
11-21-2005, 07:00 PM
Sure... I have the perfect name for it to...

Gold9472
11-21-2005, 07:11 PM
Here you go...

Now That You KNOW, What Can YOU Do? (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6426)

Dave Mann
11-21-2005, 08:15 PM
OK - How can we advance from a scatershot approach to a systematic and organized effort to reach the Am people?? A national organization needs to be built but while that hasn't come about yet perhaps we can develop some plans. For example, there will be anti-war rallies on Dec. 1st in quite a few cities organized by a coalition of groups - what about trying to co-ordinate mass distribution of truth flyers. If I can get to one I'm going ARMED with material - but better to meet up with others, albeit a handful, and work the crowd systematicaly.

Gold9472
11-21-2005, 08:20 PM
OK - How can we advance from a scatershot approach to a systematic and organized effort to reach the Am people?? A national organization needs to be built but while that hasn't come about yet perhaps we can develop some plans. For example, there will be anti-war rallies on Dec. 1st in quite a few cities organized by a coalition of groups - what about trying to co-ordinate mass distribution of truth flyers. If I can get to one I'm going ARMED with material - but better to meet up with others, albeit a handful, and work the crowd systematicaly.

Well... 911Truth.org, ny911Truth.org, etc... have been attending most war rallies... I was fortunate enough to attend the last one. Just so you know... I've been talking with the Executive Director of Peace-Action.org (http://peace-action.org/), and we're currently working on ways to get the word out to religious leaders within the area. Also, she's currently working on getting some of us from 911Truth.org on to radio shows like Randi Rhodes, and Mike Malloy. The purpose of the interviews will be to talk about, "Now That You KNOW, What Can YOU Do?"...

Dave Mann
11-21-2005, 08:53 PM
Gold - read that post more carefully - you're way ahead of me on this - I guess my real question is how can truth activists begin to more effectively network in their areas and encourage each other to act and work together. For example, I'm in northern mexico and would be willing to join with others in texas area in action and organization. There must be a way to put people in touch on a regional basis.

Gold9472
11-21-2005, 08:55 PM
We're working on that now at 911Truth.org... How to build groups in your area, etc...