PDA

View Full Version : Jews And Freemasons Controlled War On Iraq, Says Blair Advisor

Gold9472
09-13-2005, 06:42 PM
Jews and Freemasons controlled war on Iraq, says No 10 adviser

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/09/12/nthom12.xml

(Gold9472: Um, WHAT?!?)

By Toby Helm
(Filed: 12/09/2005)

Tony Blair decided to wage war on Iraq after coming under the influence of a "sinister" group of Jews and Freemasons, a Muslim barrister who advises the Prime Minister has claimed.

Ahmad Thomson, from the Association of Muslim Lawyers, said Mr Blair was the latest in a long line of politicians to have been influenced by the group which saw the attack on Saddam Hussein as a way to control the Middle East.

A Government spokesman confirmed last night that ministers and officials consulted Mr Thomson on issues concerning Muslims but refused to be drawn on his views. "We talk to a lot of people, including many whose views we do not necessarily agree with," she said.

Mr Thomson said: "Pressure was put on Tony Blair before the invasion. The way it works is that pressure is put on people to arrive at certain decisions. It is part of the Zionist plan and it is shaping events."

Mr Thomson wrote a book in 1994 in which he said Freemasons and Jews controlled the governments of Europe and America and described the claim that six million Jews died in the Holocaust as a "big lie". In The Next World Order, Mr Thomson, a Muslim convert who was born Martin Thomson in Rhodesia, wrote: "When the majority of people in a predominantly Christian society cease to worship God, the result is fascism.

"When the people in a predominantly Jewish society cease to worship God, the result is either communism or capitalism. A predominantly Christian society is concerned primarily with establishing a political ideology, whilst a predominantly Jewish society is concerned primarily with establishing an economic system."

This, he suggested, led to the rise of Adolf Hitler. Mr Thomson, who was called to the bar in 1979, wrote: "The fascism of Hitler was the Christian element in the increasingly "Jewish" environment in which he and his followers found themselves."

He also wrote that the Jews have no right to live in "the Holy Land" because they are not a pure race and therefore not the true biblical Israelites and that Saddam was used as an excuse for US troops - "including thousands of Jews" - to occupy Saudi Arabia.

A Government source said: "It is by talking to people with varying views that we find out what the range of opinions is. It doesn't mean we agree with what they are saying."

PhilosophyGenius
09-13-2005, 06:47 PM
"Tony Blair decided to wage war on Iraq after coming under the influence of a "sinister" group of Jews and Freemasons, a Muslim barrister who advises the Prime Minister has claimed."

Looks like bin Laden and my man Pat Buchanan were right. But the "sinister" part is a bit much.

Gold9472
09-13-2005, 06:58 PM
He said that the holocaust was a "big lie". I'm jewish. I've been exposed to history from my Grandparents who told me about relatives who were slaughtered, and have seen people with numbers burned into their skin. I've been to the Holocaust museum. I know people who've been to Auschwitz. America didn't even know about what the Nazis were doing at the time we joined the war. Soldiers didn't even know until they came across Concentration Camps.

PhilosophyGenius
09-13-2005, 07:00 PM
Well that part i certainly don't agree with.

Gold9472
09-13-2005, 07:01 PM
As you shouldn't. If it's a lie, then I'm an absolute fucking idiot.

somebigguy
09-13-2005, 07:14 PM
As you shouldn't. If it's a lie, then I'm an absolute fucking idiot.
If its a lie??? Dude, you get that prize regardless!!!

Gold9472
09-13-2005, 07:19 PM
If its a lie??? Dude, you get that prize regardless!!!

The holocaust is something I don't joke about... however, it's NOT a lie, and you're a dicklick...

jetsetlemming
09-14-2005, 03:21 PM
The article title made me laugh. My father and grandfather are masons, and I know some people that they are friends with who are masons. If their politics affected the world, everything would be a lot different. :P I don't get why conspiracy lovers focus on the masons so much. You just have to remember: The Shriners are a senior (as in powerful, not old) group of the Masons. I think the Shriners are enough to quiet any suspicion of the masons having any influence.

Gold9472
09-14-2005, 03:29 PM
The article title made me laugh. My father and grandfather are masons, and I know some people that they are friends with who are masons. If their politics affected the world, everything would be a lot different. :P I don't get why conspiracy lovers focus on the masons so much. You just have to remember: The Shriners are a senior (as in powerful, not old) group of the Masons. I think the Shriners are enough to quiet any suspicion of the masons having any influence.

My father is a 32 level Mason. I don't think the "Masons" as an organization are trying to rule the world. I have no doubt that powerful people who belong to the Masons may sometimes wheel and deal at meetings, but to say the "Masons" did it is wrong. It wasn't the "Masons". It may have been individuals who belong to the "Masons", but not the "Masons", as an organization. As far as the "Jews" go, AIPAC is one of the most influential organizations in the country, that I have no doubt of. However, AIPAC does not represent the jews as a whole. I'm jewish, and I KNOW AIPAC doesn't speak on my behalf.

jetsetlemming
09-14-2005, 03:38 PM
The masons are just a social men's club. They are known for being good for finding business contacts and friends, but thats as far as power they go.