PDA

View Full Version : YBBS Worldwide

PhilosophyGenius
09-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Ya know what we should do to expand this movement Gold, we should all pose for a women's calendar to get the word out. I can imagine it now, "The men of YBBS". This site would become filled with hot chicks, and where there are hot chicks, there's gonna be more guys. And at which point this site will be huge carrying the message world wide. And we'd be making serious cash from the calender as well, not to mention all the chicks. Holla at yo boy if you agree.

:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

princesskittypoo
09-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Ya know what we should do to expand this movement Gold, we should all pose for a women's calendar to get the word out. I can imagine it now, "The men of YBBS". This site would become filled with hot chicks, and where there are hot chicks, there's gonna be more guys. And at which point this site will be huge carrying the message world wide. And we'd be making serious cash from the calender as well, not to mention all the chicks. Holla at yo boy if you agree.

:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:
do you not think women can spread the 9/11 news? and some of us have already taken our clothes off.... *i've seen jon's wang and whiteguysaysthis*

beltman713
09-11-2005, 09:20 PM
*i've seen jon's wang and whiteguysaysthis*
You have?

princesskittypoo
09-11-2005, 09:34 PM
You have?
yes they posted on the bb way back when....

PhilosophyGenius
09-12-2005, 05:53 PM
yes they posted on the bb way back when....

did they take that post down?

princesskittypoo
09-12-2005, 07:46 PM
did they take that post down?
i'm not sure... you'd have to ask them.