PDA

View Full Version : here is a good link for all of you....

911=inside job
09-11-2005, 06:15 PM
http://www.eastbayatheists.org/

i think im going to check them out at their next meeting....

somebigguy
09-11-2005, 06:47 PM
http://www.eastbayatheists.org/Resources/nothingf.gif

Hahaha, let us know how it goes!!!

911=inside job
09-11-2005, 10:17 PM
HAHAHAHAH!!!!! whats so funny sbg???? you dont believe in god do you???? HAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

i ran into these guys at a street fair where they had a booth... seemed like some smart old dudes to me...

somebigguy
09-12-2005, 11:24 AM
HAHAHAHAH!!!!! whats so funny sbg???? you dont believe in god do you???? HAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

i ran into these guys at a street fair where they had a booth... seemed like some smart old dudes to me...
Hey Dude, but thats the whole point of not believing in god, you don't have to join stupid groups and go to boring meetings every Sunday, and hand out flyers,etc.

If you go to their meeting, you are giving up this freedom and essentially joining a church.

Anyway, say a prayer for me!!!!

911=inside job
09-12-2005, 11:32 AM
sbg, thats not true... i dont even know why these dudes meet... i think theyre main thing is to keep the god out of government, wich is a great thing....

what do you think a bounch of atheists would pray to??? nothing!!!! praying is nothing but hoping....

did you look at theyre website???? they like fact sbg, just like me... i plan on bringing mass 911 stuff for them to see... im sure they allready know about it but im going to check them out anyways.... i dont waste my time on retards, i go for the people on the edge, the ones that know something is wrong but can nail it down by themselves...

anyways, i think that anyone that believes in god is fucking crazy!!!!!

911=inside job
09-12-2005, 01:04 PM
About Our Group
East Bay Atheists meets each month in the Berkeley main library to discuss atheism and other topical events of interests to atheists. Our collective mission includes local activism when "freethinkers" rights to be free from religion are threatened, or when government promotes religion.
Who is an Atheist
An Atheist is one who has no belief in or knowledge of any god/gods. We want to live a religion-free life. We promote our US Constitutional right of freedom from religion. We do not want our taxes supporting religion or faith-based organizations. We invite fellow Atheists to join us in peacefully promoting our principles and protecting our rights.
First Amendment
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." -- First Amendment, The Constitution of the United States.

911=inside job
09-12-2005, 01:12 PM
does that sound wacky to you??? does it sound like a church or that they will be praying???? HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

somebigguy
09-12-2005, 01:50 PM
Hey dude, bring them the truth, that's a good idea!!!

I guess if you're gonna join a cult, it might as well be the atheists. I'd join, but I'm already a member of the alcoholics sect in Ontario.

911=inside job
09-12-2005, 07:06 PM
join might have been the wrong word... lol.. but its just the same as if you went to a 911 group meeting right??? i think so... i think its good to talk to like minded people and theyre not all on the net...

somebigguy
09-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Thats cool, school 'em, they gotta be hating Bushie about now.