PDA

View Full Version : Wife Says Criticism Of Bush 'Disgusting'

Gold9472
09-09-2005, 12:11 PM
Wife Says Criticism of Bush 'Disgusting'

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050909/ap_on_go_pr_wh/katrina_laura_bush

(Gold9472: And I think your ignorance pertaining to "Karina" is disgusting you stupid twat.)

Thu Sep 8,10:55 PM ET

WASHINGTON - Laura Bush described as "disgusting" comments by rapper Kanye West and Democratic chairman Howard Dean blaming her husband for the disproportionate number of black hurricane victims.

"I think all of those remarks are disgusting, to be perfectly frank, because of course President Bush cares about everyone in our country," the first lady said Thursday in an interview with American Urban Radio Networks.

"And I know that. I mean, I'm the person who lives with him," she said. "I know what he's like and I know what he thinks and I know how he cares about people."

The president has faced sharp criticism over federal relief efforts for Hurricane Katrina victims, who are disproportionally black and poor.

On a nationally televised telethon Friday, broadcast live on NBC, West departed from the script to declare "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

Earlier this week, Dean, chairman of the Democratic National Committee, told the National Baptist Convention of America, a black religious group, that race played a role in the hurricane casualty numbers.

Mrs. Bush said it was clear that poor people were more vulnerable when the hurricane hit.

"They lived in poorer neighborhoods. Their neighborhoods were the ones that were more likely to flood, as we saw in New Orleans. Their housing was more vulnerable," she said.

"And that's what we saw, and that's what we want to address in our country."

princesskittypoo
09-09-2005, 12:27 PM
that bush doesn't care about poor people and most poor people are black therefor he is racist.

PhilosophyGenius
09-09-2005, 10:27 PM
fucking cunt.... i'd still bang her though

:hump: :hump: :hump: