PDA

View Full Version : Australian Wonders - Is New Orleans Another Spin On 9/11

somebigguy
09-08-2005, 06:47 PM
From here: http://www.rense.com/general67/spin.htm

Dear Jeff,

Last night, our independent Australian SBS broadcast report from their own independent team on a hired boat in New Orleans. The report was radically different from what was reported by the BBC and the American TV networks. I thought I should report to you some details from this SBS news:

1. From their boat, in the middle of the swamp, SBS interviewed an American doctor.

He said he was working there already for a week, and he never saw another doctor.

2. They interviewed a respectable citizen, educated, very eloquent, in his fifties, and he stated in no uncertain terms that one of the levees around New Orleans was blown. He did not say who he suspects, but his body language was very honest. (I read many reports about it over the last week, but now that I saw the interview with that American last night, I believe it is a possibility.)

3. SBS showed bodies floating on the water, still one week after the storm hit.

4. SBS interviewed a white educated couple in their seventies, husband was said to be 75, they lost everything. They said they do not understand why Bush has money to help Iraq building a 'democracy' while he cannot help Americans stay alive in America.

5. SBS news also reported they had the ONLY boat to help people...that they were shocked they did not see hundreds of boats around them.

6. SBS interviewed many people black and white who said that the government sent military...but not a single medical team.

7. The SBS news crew in their boat also interviewed many people still in their houses, surrounded by water, with no food, in total state of shock, some with their own relatives dead inside their house!

Jeff, the Australian and New Zealand media are flooded by reports regarding the total lack of any help from FEMA to New Orleans. We are repeatedly told about endless delays in help and blockage of investigation by the White House and FEMA.

We also now know that Catrina was ONLY category 2 when it hit New Orleans proper and the levees should have held as it has so many times before. It is absolutely outrageous for us Australians to hear that many, possibly thousands of Americans, came to New Orleans with their boats to help, but have been turned back by FEMA.

We heard reports of food and water help, being forced to return by FEMA and other agencies.

Bush is now returning National Guardsmen back from Iraq to help New Orleans. This underscores how few military units are actually left in the US. America - at the moment - is just a balloon full of nothing ready to explode. We hear now more often about Americans accusing their own White House of treason. We would frankly not be surprised if a civil insurrections might erupt in the US.

An Australian businessman called a radio station yesterday here in Brisbane. He was outraged and said he called FEMA and offered to send houses free - at his cost - to New Orleans, but FEMA refused! Bush said that Cheney WILL visit to NewOrleans to investigate. Since when do we let the cat guard the milk?

In view of our SBS-TV report, it is within the realm of possibility to many Australians that:

1. One levee could have been blown intentionally.
2. This was another '911' style calamity delivered to America by the powers that be.
3. Katrina, being only Category 2 by the time it hit New Orleans proper, should not have destroyed the levee.
4. Government response resembled more of a martial law exercise by your Zionist-controlled White House, than any honest, urgent intention to actually help Americans.
5. FEMA intentionally, repeatedly hampered efforts to help New Orleans.
6. The White House is consistently blocking all initial investigations.
7. Bush have sent most US National Guard Units to Iraq, which was not allowed by American law...and now between 10,000 and 30,000 Americans are dead as a result of it.
8. It will take America many years to recover from this blow by the White House, if ever.

Sincerely,

Binyamin Cohen Brisbane, Australia

911=inside job
09-08-2005, 07:42 PM
wow... could be true about blowing it up....

Gold9472
09-08-2005, 07:51 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Katrina

The storm weakened slightly just before landfall on August 29 as a Category 4 hurricane with winds of 145 mph at 6:10 a.m. CDT near Buras-Triumph, Louisiana. A few hours later, it made landfall for a third time near the Louisiana/Mississippi border with 125 mph (200 km/h) Category 3 winds. Katrina weakened thereafter, losing hurricane-strength more than 100 miles (160 km) inland, near Laurel, Mississippi. It was downgraded to a tropical depression near Clarksville, Tennessee and continued to race northward.

As far as I know, Katrina was a Category 4 when it hit land...

Remember this (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4318&highlight=Katrina)?

911=inside job
09-08-2005, 08:11 PM
i thought it was a 1 or a 2 when it hit land.. i could be wrong of course but am i ever wrong???

Gold9472
09-08-2005, 08:13 PM
i thought it was a 1 or a 2 when it hit land.. i could be wrong of course but am i ever wrong???

Category 4...

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/stormcenter/2005-08-29-katrina_x.htm?csp=34

"After striking the Gulf Coast as a Category 4 hurricane, Katrina was later downgraded to a tropical storm as it passed through eastern Mississippi, moving north at 21 mph. Winds early Tuesday were still a dangerous 60 mph."

Gold9472
09-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Or... according to MSNBC...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119176/

"Katrina weakened overnight to a Category 4 storm and made a slight turn to the right before coming ashore at 6:10 a.m. CDT near the Louisiana bayou town of Buras. It passed just to the east of New Orleans as it moved inland and later dropped to a 105-mph Category 2 storm, sparing this vulnerable below-sea-level city its full fury."

Gold9472
09-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Or... according to the Guardian...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1558660,00.html

"Hurricane Katrina roared in from the Gulf of Mexico and hit the Louisiana coast at 5am local time (1100 BST) with winds up to 135mph. It veered east as it made landfall, but later dropped to a 105mph category 2 storm, sparing the city its full fury."

jetsetlemming
09-08-2005, 08:23 PM
At least the truth is getting out somewhere... You should look into that "blowing up the levee" stuff. Sounds reminicent of that story about FEMA cutting emergency phone lines you posted.

Gold9472
09-08-2005, 08:25 PM
Meh... I'll let someone else look into it.