PDA

View Full Version : Three Continents Tense for al-Qaeda Action to Mark 4th Anniversary of 9/11

PhilosophyGenius
09-07-2005, 12:27 AM
http://debka.com/article.php?aid=1080

somebigguy
09-07-2005, 09:00 AM
Well Dick and Bush were far too busy working on *something* for a few days to respond to the hurricane in any way, so I suppose an attack by Al CIAda could be in the works. I like to think that this mess in N.O. would prevent them from staging another attack, but who knows.

911=inside job
09-07-2005, 11:22 AM
damn sbg, are you getting soft??? lol... they dont care about us...

somebigguy
09-07-2005, 11:26 AM
damn sbg, are you getting soft??? lol... they dont care about us...
I know, but I gotta think the light shining on them right now must be pretty bright. Fox and CNN are finally sticking it to them. I was watching CNN and the correspondents seemed pretty pissed off and weren't hiding their feelings on the subject. Its almost like the higher ups gave them the green light to go after Bush.

On a side note, I often go after bush too, but I rarely succeed.

somebigguy
09-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Hey Inside Job, are you near the San Andreas fault??? Thats the third most damaging event in the U.S. next to New York and New Orleans. Number 1 and 2 have already occurred, #3 might not be too far behind.

ehnyah
09-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Debka is a right wing israeli propaganda machine, they talk about the "muslim filth" that inhabits their country for crying out loud. Think of debka like israel's fox news.

their specialty is fear

Question: Why would al-qaeda "mark" the fourth anniversary...and not the third? second? Maybe they'll get us on halloween...DUN DUN DUN

debka told us that al-qaeda did the london bombings too. debka told us it was al-cia-duh that did 9/11, debka only "warns", when it's not true...when it is true, you can be sure they won't tell you jack, untill after the fact. That is when they move into high gear and blame "the muslim filth".

But if your really afraid, you could always go to the "9/11 freedom march", dem darn terrorizers always seem to avoid GW and his crew. So you'll be safe there.

http://media.portland.indymedia.org/images/2005/06/318929.jpg

PhilosophyGenius
09-07-2005, 03:26 PM
Hey Inside Job, are you near the San Andreas fault??? Thats the third most damaging event in the U.S. next to New York and New Orleans. Number 1 and 2 have already occurred, #3 might not be too far behind.

I'm on the San Andreas fault.

And debka is occationally breaks news in advance. And I really dont see that as a fox news type network although they do hype al-qaeda as being stronger that it is

somebigguy
09-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Keep your ears open, this might have just been a natural disaster and bumbling by GWB, but maybe somehow they made it happen. If thats the case, you are next.

princesskittypoo
09-07-2005, 06:46 PM
Keep your ears open, this might have just been a natural disaster and bumbling by GWB, but maybe somehow they made it happen. If thats the case, you are next.
i wonder how they will make a earthquake happen....

beltman713
09-07-2005, 07:06 PM
They are going to put one of those nukes that Al Queda snuck into the country, into the fault and then detonate it.

princesskittypoo
09-07-2005, 07:13 PM
They are going to put one of those nukes that Al Queda snuck into the country, into the fault and then detonate it.
:( oh....

goodluck then...

somebigguy
09-07-2005, 07:15 PM
i wonder how they will make a earthquake happen....
I don't know, but we're 2 out of 3 in only four years time.

princesskittypoo
09-07-2005, 08:32 PM
I don't know, but we're 2 out of 3 in only four years time.
this should definitely be telling us something.