PDA

View Full Version : Paper Jesus by Staind

PhilosophyGenius
09-06-2005, 08:56 PM
You take this all for granted. All the things that used to be you. By keeping you distracted just long
enough to bleed you.

A reason for your anger, it's what I need, it's what I need. To recognize the truth it's what I need,
it's what I need. So burn your paper Jesus its what I need, it's what I need, and all the things you do,
its what I need, its what I need.

Don't believe what they tell you, all the lies that they are teaching, when the make the corporations all
the desperate people stealing.

A reason for your anger, it's what I need, it's what I need. To recognize the truth it's what I need,
it's what I need. So burn your paper Jesus its what I need, it's what I need, and all the things you do,

Somebody chose these words for you. Interpretations of the truth. Somewhere behind your fear they hide.
To fill the holes inside.

princesskittypoo
09-07-2005, 03:44 AM
i got this cd. it's wonderful.

PhilosophyGenius
09-07-2005, 03:28 PM
i got this cd. it's wonderful.

yeah, one of my favorite cd's

princesskittypoo
09-07-2005, 06:43 PM
yeah, one of my favorite cd's
i bought seether at the same time as staind as well as getting the tribute album to queen. out of all 3 the queen tribute album was the best. it's amazing how so many singers can fake being freddie mercury.

911=inside job
09-08-2005, 11:12 AM
ya, but did you hear the beetle juice song they did on stern??? lol...

PhilosophyGenius
09-08-2005, 04:08 PM
ya, but did you hear the beetle juice song they did on stern??? lol...

That song's tight, you can hear it on howardstern.com's vagina corner.

PhilosophyGenius
09-08-2005, 04:09 PM
i bought seether at the same time as staind as well as getting the tribute album to queen. out of all 3 the queen tribute album was the best. it's amazing how so many singers can fake being freddie mercury.

Is the Seether cd any good, thinking about getting it