PDA

View Full Version : White House Aides Claiming Bush Has "Flipped-Out" Over Anti-War Protestors

beltman713
08-27-2005, 10:02 PM
http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/32261.htm

White House Aides Claiming Bush Has "Flipped-Out" Over Anti-War Protestors
D.C. News Service reporting Bush has been using obscenities when Cindy Sheehan's name is mentioned. Doug Thompson of Capitol Hill Blue News Service claims staffers telling him they are concerned about Bush's tirades and short temper regarding anyone disagreeing with his policies.
August 25, 2005

By Greg Szymanski

White House aides are leaking reports that President Bush has finally “flipped his lid” over anti-war protestor Cindy Sheehan, screaming obscenities and repeatedly “flipping the bird” at the mention of Sheehan’s name or others disagreeing with his policies.

Washington insider Doug Thompson of Capitol Hill Blue news service said aides close to the President are becoming increasingly concerned about his “short temper and tirades,” directed especially at anyone who questions his war policy and his honesty.

Concerning Cindy Sheehan, the mother who lost her son in Iraq and has camped out near his Crawford TX ranch for two weeks, Thompson reported that Bush told members of his staff:

“I am not meeting again with that goddamned bitch,” Bush supposedly screamed to staffers. “She can go to hell as far as I am concerned.”

The White House today denied the President ever used vulgar language, directed at Sheehan or any other person or group opposing his policies.

“The President remains level-headed and calm,” a White House spokesman said.

However, Thompson reported sources told him the President is becoming increasingly agitated, flipping-off staffers and reporters similar to his behavior widely reported during his days as Texas governor.

While Bush travels the country trying to garner support for the war, the grieving mother, who has become the central figure in a growing war protest movement, returned to Crawford Wednesday after leaving the protest site to be by her mother who recently suffered a stroke.

Although Bush has refused to meet with Sheehan during his five week ranch vacation, Sheehan said he really means the noble cause for the war is “to line the pockets of his rich friends” profiting from an illegal war started without proper justification.

Since arriving in Crawford, Sheehan has been the lightning rod for anti-war protestors across the nation, drawing support from numerous peace groups and others disenchanted with the mounting GI death toll now at more than 1,850.

For the final weekend of the war protest, numbers are expected to swell into the tens of thousands as protestors on both sides of the war issue converge on the small Texas town, hoping to get their voices heard.

Regarding Bush’s angry behavior, if true, Washington psychiatrist, Dr. Justin Frank, in his recent book titled “Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President” said the President’s behavior is typical of a recovering alcoholic.

Dr. Frank said it is common for alcoholics to have set-backs, reverting to bullish behavior and emotional outbursts, especially when their character and integrity is put on the line. He also speculates in his book that Bush “may be drinking again” since he continually boasts about giving up alcohol without the help of Alcoholics Anonymous, a sign that the President may still be in the denial stage and susceptible to returning to the bottle.

And according to Thompson, Bush’s behavior has been extremely erratic recently, flying-off the handle regarding recent polls showing declining support of the war as well as flipping the bird to reporters at a recent CAFTRA bill-signing ceremony.

Thompson also reports that Presidential aides told him that Bush continually refers to war protestors as “m……fu…..traitors” and became extremely upset at reports of VFW members wearing ‘bullshit protectors” over their ears at a recent speech, saying:

“Tell those VFW assholes that I’ll never speak to them again if they can’t keep their members under control.”

Arctic Note:

Although Thompson’s sources wouldn’t go on the record for obvious reasons, Bush’s brash and vulgar behavior in the past, documented by photos of him “flipping the bird,” merits giving Thompson the benefit of the doubt regarding the veracity of the story.

For more informative articles, go to www.arcticbeacon.com.

(Note:This seems to be a pattern with GW, read a previous thread on this subject... http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3904)

Gold9472
08-27-2005, 10:05 PM
Does this dude ever have names to his sources?

beltman713
08-27-2005, 10:14 PM
Arctic Note:

Although Thompson’s sources wouldn’t go on the record for obvious reasons, Bush’s brash and vulgar behavior in the past, documented by photos of him “flipping the bird,” merits giving Thompson the benefit of the doubt regarding the veracity of the story.

Gold9472
08-27-2005, 10:15 PM
I've flipped the bird a million times... doesn't mean I'm insane.

beltman713
08-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Really?

Gold9472
08-27-2005, 10:19 PM
Really?

I swear... in fact, I'm flipping you the bird right now as we speak... but I'm doing it calmly... no pressure... very relaxed...

beltman713
08-27-2005, 10:27 PM
No foaming at the mouth?

Gold9472
08-27-2005, 10:33 PM
Nope... none of that.