PDA

View Full Version : David Ray Griffin Discusses New Book - Videos Inside

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 12:26 PM
David Ray Griffin
The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions And Distortions
Thanks to www.911busters.com

Quicktime
Click Here (http://www.911busters.com/911_new_video_productions/MOV/DR_Griffin_Santa_Rosa_Oct_04.mov)

Windows Media Player
Click Here (http://www.911busters.com/911_new_video_productions/WMV/DR_Griffin_Santa_Rosa_Oct_04.wmv)

FYI... David Ray Griffin wrote "The New Pearl Harbor" which is one of the best references out there regarding 9/11 research.

I haven't read it yet, but I will... Oh yes... I will.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Somebigguy... you are going to LOVE this... A LOT of talk about the buildings.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 12:45 PM
Marvin Bush, George W. Bush's brother, owned the company that was in charge of Security for the WTC... jesus... I didn't know that.

Good Doctor HST
02-06-2005, 01:17 PM
I think there's something said about Marvin Bush on Fahrenheit 9/11. I think that's when I first heard about him being the head honcho of security at the WTC.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:19 PM
I think there's something said about Marvin Bush on Fahrenheit 9/11. I think that's when I first heard about him being the head honcho of security at the WTC.

No... I think his cousin in charge of the Fox Election Coverage was mentioned in F911... nothing about his brother and the security.

somebigguy
02-06-2005, 01:51 PM
No... I think his cousin in charge of the Fox Election Coverage was mentioned in F911... nothing about his brother and the security.
No, Marvin Bush was definitely in charge of those buildings somehow. I read/heard that somewhere too. Coincidental eh?

Another thing, apparently there was a whistle blower that was transferred from the CIA/FBI or something to the trade towers. He was raising a stink about all the warnings of a terrorist attack prior to 9/11. He was removed from his post.

Wanna guess what day he started working at his new job at the WTC? I'll give you one guess, and he was killed that day. In fact there have been several plane crashes and suicides since 9/11 of people who were critical of the official story. One guy's whole family was killed I believe. Let me know if you want more info on this stuff and I'll dig it up.

somebigguy
02-06-2005, 01:53 PM
Somebigguy... you are going to LOVE this... A LOT of talk about the buildings.
Would love too, so behind on my reading right now it's ridiculous.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:54 PM
No, Marvin Bush was definitely in charge of those buildings somehow. I read/heard that somewhere too. Coincidental eh?

Another thing, apparently there was a whistle blower that was transferred from the CIA/FBI or something to the trade towers. He was raising a stink about all the warnings of a terrorist attack prior to 9/11. He was removed from his post.

Wanna guess what day he started working at his new job at the WTC? I'll give you one guess, and he was killed that day. In fact there have been several plane crashes and suicides since 9/11 of people who were critical of the official story. One guy's whole family was killed I believe. Let me know if you want more info on this stuff and I'll dig it up.

I meant there was no mention of it in F911... that his cousin was mentioned, and not his brother... You're talking about John O'Neill? The "Missing Witness" to 9/11...

somebigguy
02-06-2005, 06:23 PM
I meant there was no mention of it in F911... that his cousin was mentioned, and not his brother... You're talking about John O'Neill? The "Missing Witness" to 9/11...
Hold on, lemme get some info on this...

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Hold on, lemme get some info on this...

Another curious and related matter gleaned from Mr. Griffin's book that we learn is--

"On August 22, 2001, John O'Neill, a counter-terrorism expert who was said to be the US government's "most committed tracker of Osama bin Ladin and his al-Qaeda network of terrorists," resigned from the FBI, citing repeated obstruction of his investigations into al-Qaeda. The previous month, O'Neill who held one of the top positions in the FBI, had reportedly complained of obstruction by the White House, saying that the main
obstacles to investigating al-Qaeda were "US oil corporate interests and the role played by Saudi Arabia."

The story of John O'Neill ties into the World Trade Center continues as follows:

"On September 10, O'Neill moved into his new office in the North Tower of the WTC, where he had become director of security, and on 9/11 he was one of the people killed. On the night of September 10, he had reportedly told a colleague: "We're due for something big. I don't like the way things are lining up in Afghanistan."

somebigguy
02-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Hey Jon, you are correct about John O'Neill. Here's an excerpt...

It's no secret that the FBI's chief anti-terrorism expert, John O'Neill, quit the FBI in disgust after he was told by someone in the Bush Administration to stand down in his pursuit of Osama bin Laden, the bin Laden family and terrorist links to the Royal Family of Saudi Arabia.

And it was by sheer coincidence that FBI Agent O'Neill lost his life at the World Trade Center on September 11 as he began his first day on the job as the new Director of Security for the WTC.

From this location: http://www.subversivetalk.com/week116.html

Also, Marvin Bush, Dubya's younger brother was in charge of security at the WTC.

somebigguy
02-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Another curious and related matter gleaned from Mr. Griffin's book that we learn is--

"On August 22, 2001, John O'Neill, a counter-terrorism expert who was said to be the US government's "most committed tracker of Osama bin Ladin and his al-Qaeda network of terrorists," resigned from the FBI, citing repeated obstruction of his investigations into al-Qaeda. The previous month, O'Neill who held one of the top positions in the FBI, had reportedly complained of obstruction by the White House, saying that the main
obstacles to investigating al-Qaeda were "US oil corporate interests and the role played by Saudi Arabia."

The story of John O'Neill ties into the World Trade Center continues as follows:

"On September 10, O'Neill moved into his new office in the North Tower of the WTC, where he had become director of security, and on 9/11 he was one of the people killed. On the night of September 10, he had reportedly told a colleague: "We're due for something big. I don't like the way things are lining up in Afghanistan."
Ooops, looks like you beat me to it. Good find.

Gold9472
04-21-2005, 06:36 PM
bump

dz
04-22-2005, 10:09 AM
FYI... David Ray Griffin wrote "The New Pearl Harbor" which is one of the best references out there regarding 9/11 research.

so did you ever read it? ive read both of his 9/11 books.. great for references.

Gold9472
04-22-2005, 10:16 AM
Yeah... I don't know why I wrote that... I read that book a long time ago.

Gold9472
04-22-2005, 10:18 AM
Oh, at the time I posted this thread, I hadn't read his new book... that's the book I was referring to.

911=inside job
04-22-2005, 10:24 PM
o'neill was a good friend of richard clarck.. he is mentioned in his book a lot...

clarks book is pretty good.. i think he wants them to fall...

somebigguy
04-23-2005, 12:59 PM
David Ray Griffin
The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions And Distortions

Quicktime
Click Here (http://www.911busters.com/911_new_video_productions/MOV/DR_Griffin_Santa_Rosa_Oct_04.mov)

Windows Media Player
Click Here (http://www.911busters.com/911_new_video_productions/WMV/DR_Griffin_Santa_Rosa_Oct_04.wmv)

I just finally watched this video, its very good. Just as convincing as Truth & Lies or Painful Deceptions.

Highly recommended.

Gold9472
12-24-2005, 01:06 PM
bump