02-06-2005, 12:36 AM
c'mon Gold, there is insufficient proof to make such a claim

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 12:38 AM
c'mon Gold, there is insufficient proof to make such a claim

What do you consider proof?

Good Doctor HST
02-06-2005, 12:40 AM
Tell ya what. Look through this site. Read the 9/11 Truther threads. The Crazy World stuff on Bush and 9/11. Examine the links that these said threads display. Then let us know what you think.

PhilosophyGenius
02-06-2005, 12:40 AM
proof would mean how do you know that . something like this is huge and would not easliy be covered up

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 12:42 AM
I can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that our Government is capable of such an act. I can prove that people in power were in a position to pull something off like 9/11. I can show motives. I can show you news article after news article about the discrepencies in the official story. What do you consider to be proof?

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 12:43 AM
Tell ya what. Look through this site. Read the 9/11 Truther threads. The Crazy World stuff on Bush and 9/11. Examine the links that these said threads display. Then let us know what you think.

Who is that in your av? This guy is pretty smart Doc... fyi... he's not stupid...

PhilosophyGenius
02-06-2005, 12:44 AM
I can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that our Government is capable of such an act. I can prove that people in power were in a position to pull something off like 9/11. I can show motives. I can show you news article after news article about the discrepencies in the official story. What do you consider to be proof?

what is there motive ?

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 12:45 AM
Ok... I can prove that our Government is covering up different aspects of 9/11... if I can prove that they're covering up something, then what exactly are they covering up?

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 12:47 AM
what is there motive ?

There are 8...

1. Oil
2. Drugs
3. Money
4. Power
5. The Protection Of Israel
6. Logisitcal Placement Of Bases In That Region For Future Use
7. Russia And China
8. Because Saddam Took A Shot At His Daddy

I added one...

Good Doctor HST
02-06-2005, 12:49 AM
Who is that in your av? This guy is pretty smart Doc... fyi... he's not stupid...

The guy in my avatar is none other than Hunter S. Thompson... the pics from the cover of his book "Songs of the Doomed". I liked the flag draped across his shoulders; great touch for a true American patriot... I mean, this guy's done some serious shit to piss off the higher ups in our country.

jezter
02-06-2005, 12:49 AM
in your OPINION you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're covering it up. Your opinion means jack to me, get off your high horse and respect others freedom of speech to speak against you. As many people as there are like you in this world that doubt everything this government does, theres 10 more people that approve and accept our government. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and yours seems to be bigger than everyone elses.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 12:53 AM
The guy in my avatar is none other than Hunter S. Thompson... the pics from the cover of his book "Songs of the Doomed". I liked the flag draped across his shoulders; great touch for a true American patriot... I mean, this guy's done some serious shit to piss off the higher ups in our country.

Something's been bugging me as of late... that article about being at the "Crossroads"... That we're the equivalent of Germany in the 30's... BEFORE the take over of Hitler. All it would take is one more attack... and bang... Nazi America...

PhilosophyGenius
There are 8...

1. Oil
2. Drugs
3. Money
4. Power
5. The Protection Of Israel
6. Logisitcal Placement Of Bases In That Region For Future Use
7. Russia And China
8. Because Saddam Took A Shot At His Daddy

I added one...

i understand all of these reasons but how do drugds and russia and china fit in

Good Doctor HST
By all means... don't read the information here then. Perhaps you'd be more comfortable at The Weekly Standard??? Or PNAC???

It's Gold's site. He's put out his opinions. If you don't like them, go ahead and show your own info which refutes his claims. We have open minds.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 12:54 AM
in your OPINION you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're covering it up. Your opinion means jack to me, get off your high horse and respect others freedom of speech to speak against you. As many people as there are like you in this world that doubt everything this government does, theres 10 more people that approve and accept our government. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and yours seems to be bigger than everyone elses.

Interesting... ok then... in YOUR opinion, do you believe that we've been told the truth about everything that happened on 9/11?

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 12:55 AM
i understand all of these reasons but how do drugds and russia and china fit in

We are in direct competition with both... Drugs are big business to the United States... $600 Billion a year's worth.

jezter
02-06-2005, 12:56 AM
I didnt say that he cant post his opinion. I'm just saying that it is merely OPINION. He's coming off saying its fact, when it actuality this is not proven nor corroborated in any official form. He shouldn't force his opinion on others by degrading people for disagreeing with him.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 12:56 AM
By all means... don't read the information here then. Perhaps you'd be more comfortable at The Weekly Standard??? Or PNAC???

It's Gold's site. He's put out his opinions. If you don't like them, go ahead and show your own info which refutes his claims. We have open minds.

Yup... I love how people accuse me of not being open minded... WTF... I WAS a "Fox News Zombie" for crying out loud...

jezter
02-06-2005, 12:57 AM
Interesting... ok then... in YOUR opinion, do you believe that we've been told the truth about everything that happened on 9/11?
In fact I do not believe we know the whole truth, but i do not believe this audacious conspiracy theories that you so claim to be God's honest truth.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 12:57 AM
I didnt say that he cant post his opinion. I'm just saying that it is merely OPINION. He's coming off saying its fact, when it actuality this is not proven nor corroborated in any official form. He shouldn't force his opinion on others by degrading people for disagreeing with him.

Who have I "Degraded"?

jezter
02-06-2005, 12:58 AM
Who have I "Degraded"?
you have degraded many by deleting and editing others posts for disagreeing with you.

Good Doctor HST
02-06-2005, 12:59 AM

Granted, he has opinions. But there's also a large amount of factual information dug up thanks to research that backs up assertions of a 9/11 conspiracy. That's what I've gone by. I'm pretty sure that's what the others have gone by as well.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:00 AM
In fact I do not believe we know the whole truth, but i do not believe this audacious conspiracy theories that you so claim to be God's honest truth.

Ok Jezter... you just told me that you don't believe we know the whole truth. How do you know that? What truth do you know to be missing? If, in fact, it is missing, then wouldn't that constitute a "Conspiracy"? My Goodness... I believe you are what you claim me to be. A "Conspiracy Theorist".

jezter
02-06-2005, 01:00 AM
Granted, he has opinions. But there's also a large amount of factual information dug up thanks to research that backs up assertions of a 9/11 conspiracy. That's what I've gone by. I'm pretty sure that's what the others have gone by as well.
None of the sources that have been cited as fact can be certified as truth. How do you know these stories aren't merely stories?

jezter
02-06-2005, 01:02 AM
I do not know if we are being told the truth or not, nor can I prove that it is the truth or not.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:04 AM
you have degraded many by deleting and editing others posts for disagreeing with you.

No I haven't... I've deleted threads that were attack threads against me... for no other reason than to "start" something... I created this site to hopefully avoid that nonsense, but if people feel the need to do so, then there's a place for it in General. As far as editing people's posts, I edited three posts so far... one was NitaBS's because she posted something personal about me, and that's a "No No"... Two were ^^^^^^^^'s to fuck with him... One was EminemsRevenge because he posted a picture I didn't approve of... a "Beheadingesque" picture... There are rules to this board. They are there for a reason. They're not hard to follow, and in fact, if you use this board for the purposes it was meant for, you'll find that those rules are hardly rules at all.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:04 AM
None of the sources that have been cited as fact can be certified as truth. How do you know these stories aren't merely stories?

Name one.

jezter
02-06-2005, 01:08 AM
Name one.

All these interviews, all these articles, written by people that don't know what happened, don't even have the slightest clue to what happened. Interviews of people that never saw the whole truth and only saw what was given to them (ie. turkish translator). Nobody can prove that these stories are real and aren't just people looking for attention, and people trying to cause people like you to make up these crazy consipracies.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:09 AM
I do not know if we are being told the truth or not, nor can I prove that it is the truth or not.

But based on your logic, we should know the truth based on what we've been told "Officially". The official story is that 19 hijackers took four planes, and killed 3000+ people on 9/11. The official story is that 19 hijackers were capable of beating safeguards that have been in place for years, and have worked for years. The official story tells us that Osama Bin Laden, with the help of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, planned all of this from a cave in Afghanistan. The official story is that we "could have" prevented it, but "dropped the ball". That's awfully convenient. Especially considering how 9/11 has been used.

Good Doctor HST

Okay. I think I understand.

There were no witnesses from the planes. There is no God that knows the exact story and can tell everyone. Therefore, we must look at this as a detective would examine a crime scene (HEY GOLD...CHECK ME OUT!!!! I'VE BEEN READING RUPPERT!). Because in crime cases, when there's no witnesses, you must piece together all secondary forms of evidence and build a case. That's what Michael Ruppert did in "Crossing The Rubicon"... that's the pattern I've gone by. When all this info is pieced together, you have a damning case against parts of our own gov't.

Gold9472
All these interviews, all these articles, written by people that don't know what happened, don't even have the slightest clue to what happened. Interviews of people that never saw the whole truth and only saw what was given to them (ie. turkish translator). Nobody can prove that these stories are real and aren't just people looking for attention, and people trying to cause people like you to make up these crazy consipracies.

Ok, so you're questioning Sibel Edmonds? Is that how I read that?

jezter
02-06-2005, 01:10 AM
No I haven't... I've deleted threads that were attack threads against me... for no other reason than to "start" something... I created this site to hopefully avoid that nonsense, but if people feel the need to do so, then there's a place for it in General. As far as editing people's posts, I edited three posts so far... one was NitaBS's because she posted something personal about me, and that's a "No No"... Two were ^^^^^^^^'s to fuck with him... One was EminemsRevenge because he posted a picture I didn't approve of... a "Beheadingesque" picture... There are rules to this board. They are there for a reason. They're not hard to follow, and in fact, if you use this board for the purposes it was meant for, you'll find that those rules are hardly rules at all.

My post was removed without any of those reasons stated. And as an administrator you have the power to MOVE posts to their correct location. It's not that difficult you know..

jezter
02-06-2005, 01:11 AM
Ok, so you're questioning Sibel Edmonds? Is that how I read that?

You question George Bush, I question some illegal immigrant that needs attention to stay in the country.. seems more realistic.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:11 AM
Okay. I think I understand.

There were no witnesses from the planes. There is no God that knows the exact story and can tell everyone. Therefore, we must look at this as a detective would examine a crime scene (HEY GOLD...CHECK ME OUT!!!! I'VE BEEN READING RUPPERT!). Because in crime cases, when there's no witnesses, you must piece together all secondary forms of evidence and build a case. That's what Michael Ruppert did in "Crossing The Rubicon"... that's the pattern I've gone by. When all this info is pieced together, you have a damning case against parts of our own gov't.

Look at you... ;)

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:12 AM
My post was removed without any of those reasons stated. And as an administrator you have the power to MOVE posts to their correct location. It's not that difficult you know..

What post of yours was deleted?

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:13 AM
You question George Bush, I question some illegal immigrant that needs attention to stay in the country.. seems more realistic.

She's an illegal immigrant? Please state your sources for that information.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:13 AM
Sibel Edmonds was fired for whistleblowing... do you deny that?

jezter
02-06-2005, 01:14 AM
What post of yours was deleted?
It wasnt in fact my post, but I post I was involved in which I remember to be calling you a hypocrit. The whole freedom of speech thread..

jezter
02-06-2005, 01:14 AM
Sibel Edmonds was fired for whistleblowing... do you deny that?

How do you know that, besides what he says? Can the authority that fired him corroborate that for you?

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:16 AM
It wasnt in fact my post, but I post I was involved in which I remember to be calling you a hypocrit. The whole freedom of speech thread..

Which "Freedom Of Speech" thread was that? "Gold Vs. EminemsRevenge", or the other "anti-Gold" thread? BTW... this really has nothing to do with the subject at hand... which is 9/11.

jezter
02-06-2005, 01:16 AM
Which "Freedom Of Speech" thread was that? "Gold Vs. EminemsRevenge", or the other "anti-Gold" thread? BTW... this really has nothing to do with the subject at hand... which is 9/11.

the eminemsrevenge post entitled something along the lines of banning you.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:19 AM
the eminemsrevenge post entitled something along the lines of banning you.

Ah yes, the hysterical "Ban Gold Thread"... I'm sure everything in that thread was extremely important. That which you hold as important to participate in could never happen you know... I do own this site.

jezter
02-06-2005, 01:21 AM
Ah yes, the hysterical "Ban Gold Thread"... I'm sure everything in that thread was extremely important. That which you hold as important to participate in could never happen you know... I do own this site.
And you claim to have created this site to have a haven for free speech. The free speech that you cherish so much, yet limit the free speech of others. You are the biggest hypocrit I've ever met in my life.

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:21 AM
Regarding Sibel Edmonds... Here's an interesting story...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/07/06/fbi.translator/

"The Court finds that the plaintiff is unable to establish her First Amendment, Fifth Amendment and Privacy Act claims without the disclosure of privileged information, nor would the defendants be able to defend against these claims without the same disclosures ... the plaintiff's case must be dismissed, albeit with great consternation, in the interests of national security," Walton wrote in the opinion."

jezter
02-06-2005, 01:23 AM
I'd love to continue this conversation with such intelligent people but I haven't had a day off from work in 3 weeks and I'd like to get some rest and go to church in the morning. Continue your own Nazi-ism dictatorship of this board that claims to have the freedom of speech, and enjoy yourself.

Good Doctor HST
02-06-2005, 01:25 AM
I'd love to continue this conversation with such intelligent people but I haven't had a day off from work in 3 weeks and I'd like to get some rest and go to church in the morning. Continue your own Nazi-ism dictatorship of this board that claims to have the freedom of speech, and enjoy yourself.

Well, come back soon you lovable little scamp. I'll be thinking about you tonight....

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:25 AM
And you claim to have created this site to have a haven for free speech. The free speech that you cherish so much, yet limit the free speech of others. You are the biggest hypocrit I've ever met in my life.

Ok... so freedom of speech then is what to you regarding a Bulletin Board? A Bulletin Board with rules that were here at the beginning of this BB's existence, which means, if I'm not mistaken, you knew this when you signed up... did you think those rules were just words or do you think they meant something?

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:26 AM

Why start something you can't finish?

Gold9472
02-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Jezter... fyi... this is the last time I'll talk about my "allowance" of the "Freedom Of Speech" here... if you can't read the rules, then by all means leave... which you told me you were going to do within the last week, and obviously never have. I don't care if you stay or go, but to WANT to participate in an "anti-Gold" thread, shows me that I really don't want to spend too much time with you... later.