PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter to our US Troops.

Se7en
02-04-2005, 08:47 PM
First and foremost, I wanted to thank you all for your sacrifice for our Country. I am sorry that at this point in the 'campaign', you are unsure of when you are going to be leaving Iraq. However, please know that when you return, you will have the gratitude of a thankful nation.

I am a 28 year old man, and I consider myself a Liberal Democrat, as well as a 'pacifist'. I personally don't believe in the war, and the reasons we are over there; but that is what makes your fellow men and women something incredible. You are fighting for my right to not believe in the war. I do support you, the troops, and I will always do so. I wish that you had a timeframe as to when you return home, and an idea of why you are there.

I hope that your spirits remain high, and you all remain safe. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and look forward to day I can say our Troops have all returned to their families.

Thank you again, and I will always keep what you did close to my heart.

Sincerely,

Se7en

Gold9472
02-04-2005, 08:56 PM
First and foremost, I wanted to thank you all for your sacrifice for our Country. I am sorry that at this point in the 'campaign', you are unsure of when you are going to be leaving Iraq. However, please know that when you return, you will have the gratitude of a thankful nation.

I am a 28 year old man, and I consider myself a Liberal Democrat, as well as a 'pacifist'. I personally don't believe in the war, and the reasons we are over there; but that is what makes your fellow men and women something incredible. You are fighting for my right to not believe in the war. I do support you, the troops, and I will always do so. I wish that you had a timeframe as to when you return home, and an idea of why you are there.

I hope that your spirits remain high, and you all remain safe. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and look forward to day I can say our Troops have all returned to their families.

Sincerely,

Se7en

Very good letter... let it be said that this Bulletin Board supports our troops, REGARDLESS of who and how they were put in the position they're in.

ScottyAH
02-04-2005, 09:03 PM
You are the first to give your lives, for reasons ,more noble then the people your protecting. You all give your best for your country, even though you might be saving the worst people . Remember even John kerry is behind you http://rope.wrko-am.fimc.net/press/kerry_mormoney.asf We are all behind you. here's another Kerry comment http://rope.wrko-am.fimc.net/press/kerry_holdsadacct.asf that ones my favorite.....We LOVE you all and pray for your safe and speedy return

ScottyAH
02-04-2005, 09:06 PM
make sure you all listen to those links....They'll tell you all the TRUTH

Gold9472
02-04-2005, 09:10 PM
You are the first to give your lives, for reasons ,more noble then the people your protecting. You all give your best for your country, even though you might be saving the worst people . Remember even John kerry is behind you http://rope.wrko-am.fimc.net/press/kerry_mormoney.asf We are all behind you. here's another Kerry comment http://rope.wrko-am.fimc.net/press/kerry_holdsadacct.asf that ones my favorite.....We LOVE you all and pray for your safe and speedy return

I would love to debate you regarding the second link, but not in this thread... go to another one...

ScottyAH
02-04-2005, 09:35 PM
I would love to debate you regarding the second link, but not in this thread... go to another one...
yeah ...lets not let the Troops hear...hahahaha

Gold9472
02-04-2005, 09:40 PM
yeah ...lets not let the Troops hear...hahahaha

No, I'm trying to be respectful of the thread, and not hijack it, etc...

Nowhereman
02-05-2005, 12:43 AM

Sincerely,

Se7en

Hey I like that. Alot better than Dale in Sales saying our Soldiers are Savages. Kudos.