PDA

View Full Version : Very comprehensive and involved 9/11 site....

Good Doctor HST
02-04-2005, 02:48 PM
I was looking for video of the planes hitting the twin towers, and I came upon the following site:

http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/bush.html

It goes into great detail about the president and his men's actions on that fateful day. Some of the inferences and comparisons seems kind of far-fetched, but there's a lot of new material I know I had never seen before, and questions I hadn't thought of.

Example (I'm paraphrasing): Everybody knows the president's itinerary from day to day. Everyone knew he would be speaking at Booker Elementary in Sarasota, Fl. When the attacks came in New York and Washington, why did no-one suggest evacuating the school, b/c, well, the PRESIDENT was there; he may be a target??

There's plenty more; the site's pretty big, plus there's a lot of links to other items.

somebigguy
02-04-2005, 10:45 PM
I was looking for video of the planes hitting the twin towers, and I came upon the following site:

It goes into great detail about the president and his men's actions on that fateful day. Some of the inferences and comparisons seems kind of far-fetched, but there's a lot of new material I know I had never seen before, and questions I hadn't thought of.

Example (I'm paraphrasing): Everybody knows the president's itinerary from day to day. Everyone knew he would be speaking at Booker Elementary in Sarasota, Fl. When the attacks came in New York and Washington, why did no-one suggest evacuating the school, b/c, well, the PRESIDENT was there; he may be a target??

There's plenty more; the site's pretty big, plus there's a lot of links to other items.
That's a good point HST, they had to assume they as well as the school were targets. They put themselves and the lives of hundreds of kids in jeopardy that day. They should have evacuated about 10 blocks around the school. They knew planes were being flown into buildings, and there was an airport nearby.

However, their actions that day prove they knew they weren't targets.

somebigguy
02-04-2005, 10:46 PM
By the way, if you're looking for lots of footage from that day, get a hold of the Director's Cut of In Plane Site here: www.911inplanesite.com

Good Doctor HST
02-05-2005, 11:39 AM
That's a good point HST, they had to assume they as well as the school were targets. They put themselves and the lives of hundreds of kids in jeopardy that day. They should have evacuated about 10 blocks around the school. They knew planes were being flown into buildings, and there was an airport nearby.

However, their actions that day prove they knew they weren't targets.

I also think it's peculiar that in addition to the president being in danger for the simple fact he's the #1 man in the U.S., why wouldn't Secret Service be more alert knowing that on the night of 9/10, a group of Middle-Eastern men showed up at the resort Bush stayed at claiming to be photographers and wanted an interview with him? (They left shortly afterward when their name-dropping of a security guard didn't work.) The guards must have been somewhat disturbed.... disturbed enough to place surface-to-air missiles on the roof of the resort that night, and an AWACS plane flew overhead throughout the evening. Does that sound like normal security measures? Remember, we're talking about the world BEFORE 9/11...

You know what else popped into my head last night? We know that presidents customarily take the month of August as a vacation (especially W.).... I'd like to know why after a vacation, instead of spending quality time in the White House, Bush would fly to Sarasota in early September FOR NO OTHER REASON than to read to elementary school students... that was his #1 task!! Granted, he is a slacker... but damn!!! That much?!?!

Good Doctor HST
02-05-2005, 11:46 AM
By the way, if you're looking for lots of footage from that day, get a hold of the Director's Cut of In Plane Site here: www.911inplanesite.com (http://www.911inplanesite.com)

I've been watching some of the footages of the second plane hitting the south tower. I don't care what others say, that cockpit does "light up" before it hits. I don't know what would make it do that. If I'm thinking correctly, the sun would have been on the other side of the plane... or in front of it, so it wasn't reflection of the windows. I mean, even if my directions are off, why wouldn't there have been a reflection before that moment at all?

I would give anything to know the truth about that day. I don't want to wait till 40 years down the road and be told everything was set up to control the world.

Gold9472
02-05-2005, 11:49 AM
I've been watching some of the footages of the second plane hitting the south tower. I don't care what others say, that cockpit does "light up" before it hits. I don't know what would make it do that. If I'm thinking correctly, the sun would have been on the other side of the plane... or in front of it, so it wasn't reflection of the windows. I mean, even if my directions are off, why wouldn't there have been a reflection before that moment at all?

I would give anything to know the truth about that day. I don't want to wait till 40 years down the road and be told everything was set up to control the world.

Ok... I'll tell you now... Everything was set up to control the world.

Good Doctor HST
02-05-2005, 12:00 PM
Thanks Gold.

Gold9472
02-05-2005, 02:15 PM
Thanks Gold.

Don't mention it. :D

princesskittypoo
02-05-2005, 08:41 PM

i never thought about that. they certainly should have evacuated the elementary unless they were involved in the planning...

somebigguy
02-05-2005, 11:58 PM

There are a few peculiarities with that plane that I've never even brought up because I haven't had a chance to confirm them for myself.

I'd like to know what happened that way too. Here's a pretty good theory:

http://www.public-action.com/911/bumble.html

Good Doctor HST
02-06-2005, 12:35 AM
There are a few peculiarities with that plane that I've never even brought up because I haven't had a chance to confirm them for myself.

I'd like to know what happened that way too. Here's a pretty good theory:

http://www.public-action.com/911/bumble.html

The one part I liked about this site is the Thomas Burnett phone call to his wife, from the flight that was shot down in Shanksville... he said, "I know we're going to die. There's three of us who are going to do something about it."

Knows they're going to die? Wouldn't you be a little more optimistic? I mean, he's talking to his wife... wouldn't he say something like, "We're gonna take care of these guys, we're gonna make it...." or something to that effect, to reassure his wife all was okay? I don't know, a little weird???

Also, while looking around, I came across some information talking about how the 9/11 attacks were just like watching a movie. So I started to look at the different movies that involved hijacked planes (Executive Decision, Air Force One, etc. etc.).... I realized something. All of these movies show the same thing: hijackers that demand something, that treat the hostages semi-decently (I mean, sometimes, they rough up a guy), and as long as the people do what the terrorists tell them to, everyone makes it out unscathed. We also know how much T.V. people watch. Combine the two, and put yourself in their place pre 9/11.... how would you act? I'm trying to imagine that scenario... and I honestly don't know what I would have done.

somebigguy
02-06-2005, 01:46 PM
The one part I liked about this site is the Thomas Burnett phone call to his wife, from the flight that was shot down in Shanksville... he said, "I know we're going to die. There's three of us who are going to do something about it."

Knows they're going to die? Wouldn't you be a little more optimistic? I mean, he's talking to his wife... wouldn't he say something like, "We're gonna take care of these guys, we're gonna make it...." or something to that effect, to reassure his wife all was okay? I don't know, a little weird???

Also, while looking around, I came across some information talking about how the 9/11 attacks were just like watching a movie. So I started to look at the different movies that involved hijacked planes (Executive Decision, Air Force One, etc. etc.).... I realized something. All of these movies show the same thing: hijackers that demand something, that treat the hostages semi-decently (I mean, sometimes, they rough up a guy), and as long as the people do what the terrorists tell them to, everyone makes it out unscathed. We also know how much T.V. people watch. Combine the two, and put yourself in their place pre 9/11.... how would you act? I'm trying to imagine that scenario... and I honestly don't know what I would have done.
I've always wondered about that quote too. You'd think they'd be a little more optimistic, how did they know they were gonna die? Wasn't one of them a judo champion or something? another was a cop. There was no reason they wouldn't think they could regain control of the plane.

Another supposed phone conversation that took place, I think from Mark Bingham. He called his mother and said something along the lines of: Hi Mom, this is Mark Bingham.

Sounds like bullshit to me too.