PDA

View Full Version : Mohammad Atta - I Wonder...

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 08:24 PM
I wonder if the hijackers were apart of a drug trafficking ring. Several of them flew in and out of the country, under the eyes of the INS, and the FBI, without ever being arrested, or stopped. Afghanistan was their destination for the most part, and we all know what Afghanistan is made up of. I wonder if "Al-Qaeda" has matured from mercenaries to drug runners.

That would explain why they were trained to fly at U.S. military installations.

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Take it a step further... maybe they were on those planes because they thought they were going to take part in another "drug run"...

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 08:45 PM
It also explains why Osama Bin Laden was allowed to escape from Tora Bora.

princesskittypoo
08-18-2005, 08:45 PM
if there were stomaches left it would be interesting to see if there were drugs hidden in them.... but wait they were leaving the country or coming in or doing neigther.... one way ticket from where to where.... ?

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 08:47 PM
Good question... let me look it up.

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 08:59 PM
American Airlines Flight 11
Boeing 767-223ER flying from Boston to Los Angeles with 23,980 gallons of fuel. 81 passengers, nine flight attendants, and two pilots.

Alleged Hijackers
Waleed Alsheri (Passenger 2, Seat 2B [1])
Wail Alshehri (Passenger 1, Seat 2A [1])
Mohammad Atta (the likely pilot) (Seat 8A [2] or 8D [1,7]
Abdulaziz Alomari (Passenger 14, Seat 8B [2] or 8G [1,7])
Satam Al Suqami (Passenger 20, Seat 10B [1])

United Airlines Flight 93
A Boeing 757 flying from Newark to San Francisco, 38 passengers (out of 182 seats), five flight attendants, and two pilots.

Alleged Hijackers
Ahmed Alhaznawi (Seat 6B [7])
Ahmed Alnami (Seat 3C [7])
Ziad Jarrah (the likely pilot) (Seat 1B [7])
Saeed Alghamdi (had flight training) (Seat 3D [7])

United Airlines Flight 175
Boeing 767-222 flying from Boston to Los Angeles with 23,980 gallons of fuel. 56 passengers, seven flight attendants, and two pilots.

Alleged Hijackers
Marwan Alshehhi (the likely pilot) (Passenger 4, Seat 6C [4])
Fayez Ahmed Banihammad (had flight training) (Passenger 6, Seat 2A [3])
Mohand Alshehri (had flight training) (Passenger 5, Seat 2B [7])
Hamza Alghamdi (Passenger 3, Seat 9C [3])
Ahmed Alghamdi (Passenger 2, Seat 9D [3])

American Airlines 77
Boeing 757-223 flying from Dulles Airport outside Washington to Los Angeles with 11,489 gallons of fuel. 58 passengers, four flight attendants, and two pilots.

Alleged Hijackers
Khalid Almidhar (Passenger 20, Seat 12B [1])
Majed Moqed (Passenger 19, Seat 12A [1])
Nawaf Alhazmi (Passenger 12, Seat 5C [6] or 5E [7])
Salem Alhazmi (Passenger 13, Seat 5F [1])
Hani Hanjour (the likely pilot) (Seat 1B [5])

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 09:00 PM
I just transcribed that from "The Terror Timeline"... I hope you appreciate it. ;)

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 09:07 PM
They were all headed to California...

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 09:08 PM
Is that because they would cover the most distance, and reach the highest altitude?

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 09:08 PM
To give them enough time to hijack the planes...

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 09:09 PM
What routes fly to Afghanistan?

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 09:16 PM
I just tried to book a flight on Priceline to Kabul, Afghanistan, and I couldn't... does anybody know if you wanted to fly to Afghanistan, how would you do it?

ehnyah
08-18-2005, 09:41 PM
You could fly to a more American friendly country.

In the movie, "september tapes", that's what they did. I think it was Pakistan.

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 09:43 PM
You could fly to a more American friendly country.

In the movie, "september tapes", that's what they did. I think it was Pakistan.

But I'm saying... how many possible places can you depart from the United States in order to reach Afghanistan?

princesskittypoo
08-18-2005, 10:19 PM
germany is a good place to go and then take another flight from. they have a high arab population plus the other conspirators have a place in berlin. i remember reading.

princesskittypoo
08-18-2005, 10:19 PM
wasn't the reason the government gave that they took those certain flights was because there would be a great amount of gas in the planes to do more damage?

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 10:21 PM
Right... that's the reason they gave for boarding the flights, but I'm wondering why else they would board...

ehnyah
08-18-2005, 10:29 PM
earlier you asked, "Is that because they would cover the most distance, and reach the highest altitude?"

Then yes it could be. You would have to think you were picking something up and then you wouldn't pretend to hijack it. Supposedly there is a recording of flight controllers that was confiscated.

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 10:30 PM
Remember, I'm going on the notion that they were "patsies"...

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 10:31 PM
I'm going on the notion that those planes were controlled in some way.

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 10:32 PM
Because for the life of me, I CAN NOT see those people flying those maneuvers, so precisely.

ehnyah
08-18-2005, 10:39 PM
But did they get training at military flight schools? Is that how they could of flown those maneuvers?

In either scenario. They would still be alarmed at some point if the planes took over themselves(pilots?) and in the other case, they indeed did hijack the planes, spoke into recorders and were conducting a "live" excercise(vigilant guardian) as patsies or trainees. "mock terrorists".

What is on those recordings of the flight controllers?

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 10:41 PM
I don't know... the air traffic controllers destroyed some recordings as well.

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 10:42 PM
Stanley Hilton claims that the passengers were knocked out somehow.

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 10:44 PM
I don't know if I believe Stanley Hilton. He supposedly has documentation to substantiate his claims, but where are they?

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 10:51 PM
I once heard Stanley Hilton state that he had the document that authorized 9/11, signed by George W. Bush. So... where is it?

ehnyah
08-18-2005, 11:01 PM
Well, that's hard, if you want to go with the Olsen cell phone story. So knocking out an entire plane seems too much work, if you are trying to formulate a patsy theory.

They could have been told that everyone knew they were just actors, " so just play along". We do have some recordings that are supposedly their voices from boston.

Gold9472
08-18-2005, 11:04 PM
Either way, I'm too tired to think... Going to bed. Nite.

ehnyah
08-18-2005, 11:04 PM
Visual evidence works for me.

Why can't we see the flight77 video by the citgo?

911=inside job
08-19-2005, 04:32 PM
what make you believe there was any arabs on the planes at all???

they will never let us see the tape because it will show who really did everything...

Gold9472
08-19-2005, 04:34 PM

they will never let us see the tape because it will show who really did everything...

Because I believe they honestly had no knowledge of what was to transpire.

dz
08-19-2005, 04:35 PM

the 9/11 commission report references video tapes they viewed of the highjackers in the airports.. i have wanted to do a FOIA request on those tapes, but i never have..

wonder if they would use the massoui defense like they did for the flight 77 FOIA request..

Gold9472
08-19-2005, 04:37 PM
the 9/11 commission report references video tapes they viewed of the highjackers in the airports.. i have wanted to do a FOIA request on those tapes, but i never have..

wonder if they would use the massoui defense like they did for the flight 77 FOIA request..

We saw those videos didn't we? Of Atta being patted down twice, etc...

ehnyah
08-19-2005, 04:45 PM
I understand where both of you are coming from. But why was Atta in Portland Maine? Who lives up there?

-------------------
From the Staff Report:

?Atta continued to coordinate the teams until the very end. On September 7, he flew from Fort Lauderdale to Baltimore, presumably to meet with the Flight 77 team in Laurel, Maryland.

On September 9, he flew from Baltimore to Boston. By this time, Marwan al Shehhi and his team for Flight 175 had arrived in Boston, and Atta was seen with Shehhi at his hotel. The next day, Atta picked up Abdul Aziz al Omari, one of the Flight 11 muscle hijackers, from his Boston hotel and drove to Portland, Maine.

For reasons that remain unknown, Atta and Omari took a commuter flight to Boston during the early hours of September 11 to connect to Flight 11.?

So here's the 'official story.' Atta leaves Florida Sept. 7, flying to Baltimore to meet one hijack crew, then from Baltimore to Boston two days later, Sept. 9, for a final rendezvous with sidekick Marwan al shehhi. The next morning he drives to Portland Maine with one of his muscle hijackers?and the rest is history.

That's the story , anyway.

We sat stunned as the 9/11 staff's presentation contradicted known facts and news accounts published in the major media about Mohamed Atta's last days. Its wrong. So wrong, so blatantly wrong, that you wonder what the heck is going on.

On the evening of Sept 7 Atta was?not in Baltimore, as the 9/11 commission says? but still in the Miami area, in a bar in Fort Lauderdale. The FBI didn't even have to waste gas to discover it, either. It was in the papers. The Associated Press and network news all reported Atta drinking with Marwan.

---

But wait. There's more.

There's hard physical evidence to prove something is very wrong with the only explanation the American people are ever likely to get.

Atta and Marwan returned a rent a car at this rental facility in Pompano Beach on Sept 9. This signed rental car contract is proof.

Pompano Beach is a considerable distance from Baltimore.

Mohamed Atta rented several cars at Warrick Rent a Car during the last month of his life. 'They rented two cars over three different contracts, a total of about five weeks,' proprietor Brad Warrick told us.

During his questioning by the FBI, Warrick said, he learned details of the attack which the Bureau has chosen not to tell the American people. 'The FBI told me that Marwan almost missed the building. Marwan was flying one hundred miles per hour faster than Atta, they said. And that's why he flew into the building deeper and that's why that building came down first, because there was so much fuel deeper into the building.'

'Their explanation was Atta was very cool, calm, collected, just zeroed right in on it, just bingo. And Marwan on the other hand, ten years younger, was just scared to death and he flew erratic, and at the last minute nearly missed the building.'

'Mohamed dressed to the nines,' said Warrick. 'Nice, nice pants and shirt. Nice clothes, business like. He carried a briefcase and he had all the credentials he needed? credit card, drivers license, and proof of insurance and he had that, everything matched.'

As we listened to Brad Warrick's description of Mohamed Atta, it sounded like he was describing?not an Islamic fundamentalist?but a perfect spy. 'He had Allstate Insurance,' said Warrick. 'The address on his insurance card matched his drivers license. He was a perfect customer.'

So? just what's being concealed here? Was the 9/11 commission investigation just incredibly sloppy? Could there have been a second Mohamed Atta? This brings up the possibility, slight as it may be.

The FBI report to the 9/11 Commission says nothing about Atta in Miami on Sept 7. For good measure they say nothing about him being back in Miami Sept 9.

? IF Atta left Ft. Lauderdale for Baltimore on Sept. 7?how could he have been drinking at Shuckum's raw bar for three hours that afternoon?

? IF Atta left Ft. Lauderdale for Baltimore on Sept. 7?How could he have been in Fort Lauderdale returning a rental car Sept. 9?

These are not small matters. Imprecision from any branch of the American government in the murder investigation of 3000 people is unacceptable.

The answer that seems right to us?at least at this time?is there's something's very deliberately being concealed from the American people about the hijackers final days. So?the really big question about Mohamed Atta's final days isn't what was he doing?

Its why are they lying to us about it?

We think at least part of the answer may be in Portland, Maine. Going to Portland wasn't a spur of the moment decision. The terrorist ringleader booked his ticket from there to Boston two weeks before the attack (on Colgan Air, which, by the by, is Dutch-owned, one researcher wrote to tell us.)

Of course, the FBI told the 9/11 Commission ?nobody knows? why Atta went there?

We think that means something pretty juicy happened that they don't want known.

http://www.williambowles.info/911/911_1000_days.html

Gold9472
08-19-2005, 04:56 PM
Well... what he was doing, and what are they lying about go hand in hand... Based on the two stories that were released yesterday... one by Daniel Hopsicker, and one by Nafeez Ahmed, I think that "Al-Qaeda" in the traditional sense (meaning CIA stooges), has graduated from mercenary to drug smugglers...

ehnyah
08-19-2005, 09:56 PM
I think they were always drug smugglers, according to the older hopsicker articles, and never had a thing to do with al-qaeda. Even the term "al-qaeda" has been discredited. The base? or the intelligence asset data-base?

Regardless, you must include some other tidbits in your theory, like the fact that cars were rented and used to drive to portland Maine.

Why would you go to portland if you were going to commit suicide, why would you go to portland if you were smuggling drugs? Maine is not notorious for drug crops in september.

Were they picking up payment? Were they trying to throw off the feds, they seemed to have carte blanche, so why would they need to hide? Especially considering Atta reported his passport stolen in 1999.

Is this the same passport Kerik found in NY?

So much corruption so little time...