PDA

View Full Version : Would You Allow A Draft After Another Terrorist Attack?

Gold9472
02-02-2005, 08:55 PM
Yes or no...

ScottyAH
02-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Yes or no...
Sometimes we must pay with our lives ....to be free...LET FREEDOM RING

danceyogamom
02-02-2005, 11:32 PM

Is that a yes? Are you eligible for the draft?

ScottyAH
02-02-2005, 11:33 PM
Is that a yes? Are you eligible for the draft?
If I would be allowed to go ...I would in a second. But a nice big nuke would be much more effective :D

danceyogamom
02-02-2005, 11:35 PM
If I would be allowed to go ...I would in a second. But a nice big nuke would be much more effective :D

then what would be the point of drafting anyone? we could all sit at home and wait for the nuclear fallout ...

WhiteGuySaysThis
02-02-2005, 11:36 PM
Being a free country, shouldn't we be able to choose whether or not we want to go fight?;)

princesskittypoo
02-03-2005, 12:10 AM
Being a free country, shouldn't we be able to choose whether or not we want to go fight?;)
we can also choose to be enslaved to terrorism.... of course we can do that without anyone dying too... it's all in the mind (being a slave that is)
:eek:

ScottyAH
02-03-2005, 07:40 PM
No because people are fuckin' stupid. Fight for your freedom you cowards. Lets just get a mocha Java at starbucks and pretend there isn't terrorism. Wake up and smell the Dirty bombs, you shit Hippies :confused:

ScottyAH
02-03-2005, 07:45 PM
then what would be the point of drafting anyone? we could all sit at home and wait for the nuclear fallout ...
thats right. Then you cowardly, lazy, hippy, Unamerican, Fuck stains can go find something else to bitch about. I'd like to build a time machine and send a couple of million of you people back to the start of this country and you'll see the truth. ......And another thing radiation doesn't always exist in a nuke. most bombs of that magnitude are just atom splitters.

pcteaser
04-26-2005, 09:08 PM
I love how everyone is willing to send MY SONS to their deaths for the sake of Freedom. Are you being oppressed? Are bombs falling on our heads? Do you fear to walk out your front door every day?

Fuck the war.

It's all about survival. Not about sending innocents (teenage kids who can't even buy a fucking drink in most states) to kill other innocents and to either die or live with the nightmares the rest of their lives.

somebigguy
04-26-2005, 09:08 PM
thats right. Then you cowardly, lazy, hippy, Unamerican, Fuck stains can go find something else to bitch about. I'd like to build a time machine and send a couple of million of you people back to the start of this country and you'll see the truth. ......And another thing radiation doesn't always exist in a nuke. most bombs of that magnitude are just atom splitters.
Define terrorism fuck face. Your gov't blowing up its own buildings, thats terrorism.

Gold9472
04-26-2005, 09:10 PM
I love how everyone is willing to send MY SONS to their deaths for the sake of Freedom. Are you being oppressed? Are bombs falling on our heads? Do you fear to walk out your front door every day?

Fuck the war.

It's all about survival. Not about sending innocents (teenage kids who can't even buy a fucking drink in most states) to kill other innocents and to either die or live with the nightmares the rest of their lives.

From your mouth to America's ears.

EmceeSoze
04-26-2005, 09:19 PM
Is that guy(?) serious?!

A slave to terrorism??? Hahahaha!!!

How about this dickwad...next time a big 'ol terrorist takes out a US city, or whatever vision they've programmed you to imagine, what will be your reaction?

- get revenge and bomb the world into submission?

- ask how the fuck, under elevated security measures, under the watch of a vastly improved intelligence network, and under the Bush regime partII, did ANOTHER massive destruction of US citizens occur? Collosal Failure partII would get more neo-cons promoted and more fools like you blindly calling for revenge for the 2nd big attack on your god-given existence.(so I hear your president claim)

Look within poptart!!

somebigguy
04-26-2005, 09:33 PM
Is that guy(?) serious?!

A slave to terrorism??? Hahahaha!!!

How about this dickwad...next time a big 'ol terrorist takes out a US city, or whatever vision they've programmed you to imagine, what will be your reaction?

- get revenge and bomb the world into submission?

- ask how the fuck, under elevated security measures, under the watch of a vastly improved intelligence network, and under the Bush regime partII, did ANOTHER massive destruction of US citizens occur? Collosal Failure partII would get more neo-cons promoted and more fools like you blindly calling for revenge for the 2nd big attack on your god-given existence.(so I hear your president claim)

Look within poptart!!
He's a fucking coward and an idiot.

Maybe he should look at this thread to see how effective his solution is:
http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1542

WhiteGuySaysThis
04-26-2005, 09:39 PM

Fuck the war.

It's all about survival. Not about sending innocents (teenage kids who can't even buy a fucking drink in most states) to kill other innocents and to either die or live with the nightmares the rest of their lives.Very well said. :bigclap:

unconstitutionalliberty
04-28-2005, 12:39 PM
As an already enlisted individual I say...NUKE 'EM ALL...but that has hazardous side effects. I'm not really thinking that. I love Japan but look what effect dropping a few bombs had (ok that was more stupid than before...and its getting more and more off topic) Yes, open the draft...see if I care.

WhiteGuySaysThis
04-28-2005, 12:42 PM
That is a kick ass signature!

911=inside job
04-28-2005, 02:01 PM
i think there should be a draft right now..... we need it to wake the sheeple up!!!!!!

you think the first war protest were big??? lol... there would be riots....

ehnyah
07-30-2005, 07:09 AM
LMAO

1)You don't have to "drop a nuke on em' dude", as it is, there is so much depleted uranium over there(from our bombs and bullets-from GULF 1) that not only will "dem darn terrorizers" be having babies born without eyes(I can show you the pictures), but US soldiers get a little taste of it too walking around. Haven't you seen the kids of us soldiers born with flipper arms?(I can show you those too)

So if fighting for freedom means getting uranium poisoning, why not sign up right now, why sit on a message board fighting hippies when you could go find bin laden for us, of course Americans don't want to find bin laden, they love terrorism, so does bush, this is why the terrorism will never end. It's good for business. All those private companies getting a piece of the pie. $CHA-CHING$

2)Speaking of $CHA-CHING$, it's much more lucrative to fight for a development or security contract and live the high life while US soldiers get paid peanuts to protect you. I love freedom, but if I can have a gung-ho killer ask to be cannon fodder, I might as well get paid right? That's the American dream.

3)Oh hey, speaking of the American dream, I'm so happy that those soldiers are fighting for freedom, I was afraid the Iraqis were about to stage a beach landing in NJ. But besides that, when they come back you have to feel proud that they will get their jobs at wal-mart back. Perhaps missing some limbs, but hey, anything to protect my freedom to buy chinese made yellow ribbon magnets.

4)Since we're talking about freedom too, I wish there was a way for me to tell those soldiers they don't have to do house to house searches in Iraq kicking people's doors down in the middle of the night. You know why, because if the government allows me to keep my guns and if bin laden shows up on my doorstep he'll see what happens. I don't need some wet behind the ears new jack fighting for me in the sands of Iraq. If they want to die for freedom, why not do it in the US, there's lots of terrorists here trying taking away freedoms and constitutional rights.

5)Now that we've gotten to rights, everyone has a right to join our imperial armies, and since the military is struggling for recruits, why waste time fighting "hippies" when you can be a freedomizer!

6)Finally, if you were really worried about terrorists and not what channel they're moving American Idol too, you might ask, how's bin laden doing? The anthrax perps? (maybe they're in Iran-LMAO)....ahhh yes, gotta love the power of nightmares.

The guy who is all upset doesn't even know he's spewing neocon ideology, and furthermore, doesn't even know what a neocon is. That should make everyone laugh.

Knowledge is the antidote to fear - emerson

http://media.portland.indymedia.org/images/2005/06/318929.jpg

Simply_sexy
07-30-2005, 10:49 AM
*raises eyebrows* I do notice that its usually only the men who are above the age limit to be part of the draft are the ones who are for it.

Gold9472
08-13-2005, 07:51 PM
bump

ThotPolice
08-15-2005, 08:00 PM
I think if you ran a poll you would see people between the ages of 18-24 would be against the draft more than those 25+.

How can anyone in their right mind be for the draft in this war on, Weapons? Terror? Saddam? Iraq? Iran? Extremists? What ever they are calling it this week.

If freedom costs lives I wanna know damn sure we are getting what we are paying for.

ehnyah
08-31-2005, 12:21 PM
Most likely "the draft" will be set up by conscription, just like Israel.

Plenty of warm bodies coming out of high school to..."do their patriotic part to serve their country, murder the evil-doers, and die in the sands of Iraq".

The older folks of the national guard with families/children will be a sore spot for the federal government if they keep dying. Nobody likes to see orphaned children.

As long as foxnews tells the sheeple they need to send their kids to die, excuse me, be patriotic, the parents will throw their children to the fire, for fear of being called "un-american" by sean hannity...

If you have children, or know someone who does, you may want to share this video/site:

Windows Media Player - High (http://63.251.167.36/emotionstudios/progressive/wmphigh.html)

Windows Media Player - Low (http://63.251.167.36/emotionstudios/progressive/wmplow.html)

Leave my child alone

OPT OUT of your school's military recruitment lists and the Pentagon's illegal database.

http://www.leavemychildalone.org/

Good Doctor HST
02-05-2006, 01:01 AM
Of course I don't have the power to "allow" or "not allow" a draft after another terrorist attack. I pretty much have no choice but to go with whatever our leaders say. I don't think a draft is necessary... our leaders will just offer the young poor of our country enough incentives to enlist and risk their lives for their family. College grants, hazard pay, etc.....

BoneZ
03-19-2006, 10:26 PM
considering the real terrorists are the government conspirators of 9/11, my answer would be no. the only terror in this country is false-flag terror.

rayrayjones
06-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Most likely "the draft" will be set up by conscription, just like Israel.

Plenty of warm bodies coming out of high school to..."do their patriotic part to serve their country, murder the evil-doers, and die in the sands of Iraq".

wow, you couldn't be more right.

in fact, that bill has already been submitted to the house....

Restoring the Draft: The Universal National Service Act of 2006 (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=20060530&articleId=2535)

Editor's Note

Congressman Charles Rangel, a Democrat (NY), introduced on 14 February 2006 a bill in the US Congress which requires:

"all persons in the United States, including women, between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform a [two year] period of military service or a period of civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, and for other purposes."

The bill applies to both US citizens and non-citizens, to men and women. There does not appear to be a provision which would exempt women who are pregnant and/or caring for infants/children in a young age.

While there was some media coverage of Rangel's initiative prior to the formal introduction of the bill, the matter has not been mentioned by the US media since it was introduced in February. There has been a deafening silence: since February 2006, not a single article or editorial has appeared in print on the Universal National Service Act of 2006.

Universal National Service Act of 2006 (Introduced in House)
(http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c109:H.R.4752.IH:)

aceace
06-04-2006, 10:15 AM
Just curious Jon when was the first terrorist attack?

Chana3812
08-12-2006, 09:41 PM
OUR UN-NAMED NEWBIE CAN GO FUCK HIS SELF ! HE IS OBVIOUSLY WITHOUT A CLUE ABOUT THE TRUTH OF THIS WAR MONGERING, MURDERING ADMINISTRATION.

GET LOST - FUCK FACE

AuGmENTor
08-12-2006, 10:30 PM

Wow, well spoken AND a rocket scientist! I'm sure you're long gone from here. (Good ridance) I tried to rejoin after 911 (before I woke up). It gives me shivers to think that I could have been there for round two. I have a brother and kids old enough to serve over there. If they tried that shit all this non-violence crap would be right out the window. Military service in a free country is voluntary. Luckily there is no shortage of morons like you to go there to be cannon fodder. I guess your too old to serve yourself, but I'm sure you have offspring in your mobile home that you can send in your stead. I hope you have succumed to prostate cancer since that lovely post...

beltman713
08-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Did I miss something, was someone banned?

AuGmENTor
08-12-2006, 11:24 PM
Not that I know of... It went like this. Chana posted on this thread, and I read back to where the above quoted jerk-off origionally posted. And I kinda got caught up in the moment, and started cursing him out event though I'm sure he's long gone.

AuGmENTor
08-11-2007, 12:47 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/images/common/dot.gifBush War Adviser Says Draft Worth a Look
Aug 10 06:25 PM US/Eastern
By RICHARD LARDNER
WASHINGTON (AP) - Frequent tours for U.S. forces (http://search.breitbart.com/q?s=) in Iraq and Afghanistan have stressed the all-volunteer force and made it worth considering a return to a military draft (http://search.breitbart.com/q?s=), President Bush's new war adviser said Friday.

"I think it makes sense to certainly consider it," Army Lt. Gen. Douglas Lute (http://search.breitbart.com/q?s=) said in an interview with National Public Radio's "All Things Considered."

"And I can tell you, this has always been an option on the table. But ultimately, this is a policy matter between meeting the demands for the nation's security by one means or another," Lute added in his first interview since he was confirmed by the Senate in June.

President Nixon (http://search.breitbart.com/q?s=) abolished the draft in 1973. Restoring it, Lute said, would be a "major policy shift" and Bush has made it clear that he doesn't think it's necessary.

The repeated deployments affect not only the troops but their families, who can influence whether a service member decides to stay in the military, Lute said.

"There's both a personal dimension of this, where this kind of stress plays out across dinner tables and in living room conversations within these families," he said. "And ultimately, the health of the all- volunteer force is going to rest on those sorts of personal family decisions."

The military conducted a draft during the Civil War (http://search.breitbart.com/q?s=) and both world wars (http://search.breitbart.com/q?s=) and between 1948 and 1973. The Selective Service System (http://search.breitbart.com/q?s=), re- established in 1980, maintains a registry of 18-year-old men.

Rep. Charles Rangel, D-N.Y., has called for reinstating the draft as a way to end the Iraq war.

Bush picked Lute in mid-May as a deputy national security adviser with responsibility for ensuring efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan are coordinated with policymakers in Washington. Lute, an active-duty general, was chosen after several retired generals turned down the job.