PDA

View Full Version : Don't Lose Hope

Gold9472
07-30-2005, 01:27 PM
Don't Lose Hope

A lot of things are going on that are good. John Conyers, Henry Waxman, Cynthia McKinney, and SEVERAL other people in Government are doing their best to keep the Administration honest (albeit with little to no results), but they are trying.

The 9/11 Hearings that took place earlier this month took place on CONGRESSIONAL record. That means they will remain in the record FOREVER, or as long as we survive as a species.

The "Jersey Girls", one of the most POWERFUL organizations in the country, have declared the Kean-Zelikow Report a "COMPLETE FAILURE". Once the "Jersey Girls" start focusing their efforts on making their disagreements known, I don't think anything can stop them (provided we help them to make their opinions known).

A LOT of "prominent" individuals are speaking out. Dr. Robert Bowman, Morgan Reynolds, Peter Dale Scott, Dr. David Ray Griffin, Jesse Ventura, Ray McGovern, Joseph Wilson, and I'm sure there are a lot more I'm forgetting.

People around the world are starting to make their voices heard, and are opposing this Administration, and the people who support them. We had a "War Tribunal" take place last June. In it, this Administration, and the people who support them were found GUILTY of war crimes.

Italy has warrants out for the arrest of people in the CIA who were involved in the kidnapping of individuals. Uzbekistan just evicted us out of their country. Australia refused to replace Britain in Iraq.

There is a lot going on. We have to keep the pressure on, and not lose hope.