PDA

View Full Version : "staged" nuke attack to happen in August

ehnyah
07-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Now they are actually warning us before they stage terrorist attacks

Watch for staged sub-nuclear attack on US in August

Chicago has a Great Lakes port. The Sears Tower is just yards away. That is all.

--

http://www.northcom.mil/

Press Release
Exercise to focus on nuclear terror scenario
Posted Jun 29, 2005 at 1:00:PM MDT

FORT MONROE, Va. -- Here?s the scenario?A seafaring vessel transporting a 10-kiloton nuclear warhead makes its way into a port off the coast of Charleston, S.C. Terrorists aboard the ship attempt to smuggle the warhead off the ship to detonate it. Is this really a possibility?

Joint Task Force Civil Support (JTF-CS) here is planning its next exercise on the premise that this crisis is indeed plausible.

Sudden Response 05 will take place this August on Fort Monroe and will be carried out as an internal command post exercise. The exercise is intended to train the JTF-CS staff to plan and execute Consequence Management operations in support of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IV?s response to a nuclear detonation.

Some of this year?s objectives for SR05 are to refine nuclear incident Concept of Operations, produce a CM Operation Order, refine command post set-up procedures and maintain situational awareness of multiple CM incidents.

The Sudden Response exercise has been held at Quantico, Va., in the past, but has been moved to Fort Monroe to maximize command post training time. The senior leadership felt that it was more important to accomplish training instead of losing up to a day and a half in travel time, said Paul Deflueri, J7 Lead Exercise Planner. ?This will allow us to still meet our training objectives,? he said.

Some external participants may work with JTF-CS during the exercise.

?We?re trying to get representatives from FEMA Region IV as well as representatives from South Carolina Emergency Management Division and active duty soldiers from the (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosive) Consequence Management Response Force to play the role of task force units,? Defluri said.

?Each time we do one of these internal exercises, we try to make it more robust and try to add in fidelity,? Defluri said. ?That?s what we?re trying to do for SR05: create a good scenario and be able to replicate the effects as best we can. That way we can give the command a really good CM exercise.?

http://www.northcom.mil/index.cfm?fuseaction=news.showstory&storyid=C9BFBBAC-F3CA-BD2E-008C7B34AFE33114

somebigguy
07-21-2005, 10:34 AM
Sears tower owned by Silverstein too.

ehnyah
07-21-2005, 10:43 AM
every time there is a DUN DUN DUN terrorist attack, dem darn terrorizers always seem to coincidentally do it when there is a terror drill

it's a very good strategy for the terrorists, because being the humanitarians they are, they at least make the response and cleanup easy for the victims.

princesskittypoo
07-21-2005, 12:40 PM
wait they are actually warning you that a terrorist attack is going to happen in this very way? like they said hey a nuclear explosion is going to happen in chicago at the sears towers?

jetsetlemming
07-21-2005, 03:49 PM
You have to wonder about those pesky terrorist groups. They ALWAYS seem to plan their attacks to favor a u.s. advantage! Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

ehnyah
07-21-2005, 04:06 PM
let's put it this way

9/11 terror drill

7/7 terror drill

8/? terror drill

Yeah, I'd call that an esoteric warning that something MAY happen. If you raise awareness, then EVERYONE is watching.

Before S11 nobody was really watching, on 7/7 we all were, as such the story has changed so many times I'm not even sure what they are pushing as the "official story".(two weeks into it)

Knowing there is a terror drill coming, knowing the MO for the previous new pearl harbors, and knowing how the terrorists majically appear during drills, you can hang out during the drill and see what happens.

They have been doing drills for the last few years, but this one, will be "more robust".

Now, if you don't mind grabbing some reynolds wrap, let's go chasing rabbits.

You've got heat on Rove, heat on the investigation in london, iraq falling apart, a little follow up to 7/7 on 7/21. What does this have to do with anything?

If we are to follow the plan of the PNAC, it contains the strategy just like hitler's mein kampf. Sooooo, Iran or syria has to be next, preferably Iran.

How are we going to convince americans(via the corporate media) that Iran is an evil-doer, well that's easy...they were responsible for the attack on chicago.

Of course, this could just be your run of the mill "terror drill" that are now more accepted then the bill of rights.

Terror drills? For what? Oh that's right, because we were attacked by terrorists on 9/11. Funny, I heard there was a terror drill going on that day, operation vigilant guardian wish I had known about it. I might have paid closer attention then. Perhaps we would have gotten an investigation, perhaps bloggers would of figured out the discrepancies sooner, and perhaps we wouldn't be evolving into a global fascist democracy that hitler only dreamed of.

Here's some follow up info:

EXPECT A FALSE FLAG NUCLEAR ATTACK ON THE US TIMED TO COINCIDE WITH NUCLEAR TERROR DRILLS IN AUGUST?

Subject: US Plans Nuclear Attack on Iran
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:32:32 -0400

Friends,

US Plans Nuclear Attack on Iran

Philip Giraldi, a former intelligence officer in the CIA (and DIA), claims that the United States is developing a plan for the bombing of supposed military targets in Iran, which would include the use of NUCLEAR WEAPONS. The US strike would take place after a 9/11-type terrorist attack on the US. However, the US attack would not depend on Iran actually being involved in the terrorism. In short, the planned attack on Iran would be analogous to the unprovoked attack on Iraq.

Could this criminal insanity be possibly true? Would the United States really launch an unprovoked nuclear attack? Giraldi is a reputable source and has provided information on Iran to Seymour Hersh in the past. Moreover, other articles have come out indicating that the United States has developed contingency plans to use nuclear weapons to attack military installations in Iran and North Korea. (I have included an article by William Arkin from the Washington Post). Giraldi adds that a terrorist attack on the US would serve as the pretext for putting the plan into action.

Now could it be implemented? Certainly, the 9/11 terrorism led to the eventual attack on Iraq (neocons wanted to attack Iraq immediately after September 11), so another terrorist attack could be used as a pretext to attack Iran. I (along with knowledgeable people such as Scott Ritter) expected the United States to either have attacked Iran by now, or at least be far advanced in its propaganda offensive. While the Bush administration has talked about the danger of Iran, the propaganda offensive has not approached the intensity achieved during the 2002-2003 build-up for the attack on Iraq. Undoubtedly the problems in Iraq and war weariness of the American people have made such a propaganda offensive less viable at this moment. Also, many Americans now realize the war lies the Bush administration has relied upon, so any propaganda offensive, by itself, might be counterproductive. However, a new catastrophic terrorist event could so traumatize and anger a large sector of the American public as to provide a window of opportunity to launch an attack on Iran. The terror attack would be immediately followed by a massive propaganda barrage linking Iran to the terrorism. The idea that Iran is behind all terrorism has already appeared in the writing of neocons Michael Ledeen, Kenneth Timmerman and others. I have attached an article on the current effort to demonize Iran. http://fairuse.1accesshost.com/news2/ft01.html

Perhaps the most extreme propaganda piece is "Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American Politicians," by Jerome R. Corsi, which appears to be for average and sub-average IQ types and has been made into a video. It involves the nuclear bombing of the US by terrorists who are equipped by Iran. "The scenario described in ?Atomic Iran? shows that a 150-kiloton IND exploded in New York would reduce much of the city to rubble. Some 1.5 million people would be killed instantly, with another 1.5 million certain to die over the next few days." http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43766 (I have attached this article too)

Naturally, Israel and its supporters are spearheading the move to attack on Iran. It should be emphasized that Israel has for some time regarded Iran as a serious threat. It is a threat to Israel's nuclear monopoly in the Middle East and it provides support to Hezbollah in Lebanon and to a number of Palestinian resistance groups. My article "The future of the global War on Terror: Next stop, Iran" www.thornwalker.com/ditch/snieg_future.htm provides information on this issue. My article came out in October 2004, but Israel continues to voice its serious concerns. Some recent comments follow. The Jerusalem Post of June 29 reported a presentation by the head of the IDF Intelligence Corps research division that Iran is committed to building a nuclear bomb, which would help it spread the Islamic revolution across the Middle East. http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/Printer&cid=1119925651633&p=1101615860782

In late June, Israeli ambassador to the US Daniel Ayalon emphasized that Iran must be stopped from developing nuclear weapons. "The clock is ticking, and time is not on our side," Ayalon said. http://ap.lancasteronline.com/4/israel_iran

Sharon has supposedly handed Bush photographs of what are supposed to be Iran's nuclear installations - http://www.counterpunch.org/nimmo04132005.html ?which are certainly as accurate as the Israeli intelligence information on Saddam's threatening WMD.

And Richard Perle was the big hit of this May's AIPAC conference in Washington with his call for an attack on Iran. The danger of Iran was featured in an AIPAC multimedia show, "Iran's Path to the Bomb." As the Washington Post's Dana Milbank described the multimedia show: "The exhibit, worthy of a theme park, begins with a narrator condemning the International Atomic Energy Agency for being ?unwilling to conclude that Iran is developing nuclear weapons? (it had similar reservations about Iraq) and the Security Council because it ?has yet to take up the issue.? In a succession of rooms, visitors see flashing lights and hear rumbling sounds as Dr. Seuss-like contraptions make yellowcake uranium, reprocess plutonium, and pop out nuclear warheads like so many gallons of hummus for an AIPAC conference." http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/23/AR2005052301565_pf.html

Since a terrorist attack on the United States is, according to experts, almost inevitable, the Bush administration would likely be given the pretext to launch an attack on Iran. Would a propaganda offensive bring about public support for such an attack? With a Republican Congress it seems quite likely that there would be some type of congressional approval for a strike (not a declaration of war, of course). Maybe the Bush administration would not even seek congressional approval and launch the attack on the basis of alleged self-defense.

Iran is not going to stand around and take it. It is considerably stronger than Iraq. An American attack on Iran using conventional weapons would cause chaos in the Middle East. The use of nuclear weapons would have all types of terrible international ramifications?World War IV against Islam, global terrorist strikes, Sino-Russian reaction, etc.

As Giraldi points out, some Air Force officers are appalled by the nuclear strike plan "but no one is prepared to damage his career by posing any objections." Perhaps, no respectable person would want to risk his career to prevent a nuclear war. But this must be done if the United States, and planet Earth, is going to avoid a catastrophe.

Philip Giraldi, Deep Background

The American Conservative August 1, 2005 p. 27

In Washington it is hardly a secret that the same people in and around the administration who brought you Iraq are preparing to do the same for Iran. The Pentagon, acting under instructions from Vice President Dick Cheney's office, has tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan includes a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons. Within Iran there are more than 450 major strategic targets, including numerous suspected nuclear-weapons-program development sites. Many of the targets are hardened or are deep underground and could not be taken out by conventional weapons, hence the nuclear option. As in the case of Iraq, the response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States. Several senior Air Force officers involved in the planning are reportedly appalled at the implications of what they are doing?that Iran is being set up for an unprovoked nuclear attack?but no one is prepared to damage his career by posing any objections.

Philip Giraldi, a former CIA Officer, is a partner in Cannistraro Associates

Continued:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=38408

--

Mossad on Fox announced a hit. The fake terrorist letter said to expect something bigger than 9/11. Perhaps multi-city strikes or an attention getting bio/chem weapons attack.

Most wars start by a false flag op. Recall the Gulf of Tonkin.

Gold9472
07-21-2005, 04:33 PM
The truth is... none of us know what's going to happen. You are right though... we should be suspicious of any "Drill" scenario.

ehnyah
07-21-2005, 04:58 PM
is that they want WWIII, it's in the PNAC, (not by that name).

So we do know WHAT IS going to happen, we just don't know how.

But actually, we know that too:

"In our original report on the Pentagon's terror scheme, we wrote: "Bush and his cohorts are plunging the world into an abyss, an endless night of murder and terror -- wholesale, retail, state-sponsored, privatized; of fear and degradation, servility, chaos, and the perversion of all that's best in us." Now the night has come. Now the United States stands openly -- even proudly -- for terrorism, torture and the Hitlerian principle of aggressive war. America has fallen into the pit -- and the hopes of the world go with it."

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3345

So you have the who, the what, the where, the how, and ....

The why?

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get jeff gannon.

This is not meant to scare you, it's just meant as a heads up. If your in the area and can get the date, perhaps that is something you might want to look into.

Gold9472
07-21-2005, 05:19 PM
Those of us who start stating the next attack as "fact" unfortunately look like "Chicken Little" in the eyes of the sheep... be cautious of that. Just some helpful advice...

ehnyah
07-21-2005, 06:35 PM
I didn't mention WHEN.

So indeed, I did not claim that I know that, I did not say I know ALL the facts, please don't put words into my mouth, it's not necessary.

We have indications(that you agreed with). If you read everything, for instance this:

"This is not meant to scare you, it's just meant as a heads up."

You didn't need to give me advice. But that's cool, thanks. Next time I'll just sit on the information and we can look at each other with blank faces. I'm kidding. Is this one of those forums where everyone attacks the messenger not the facts?

What I do know is a fact. They want to attack Iran. I'm trying to figure out how they are going to do it(with the people's consent).

The sky is not falling, but if it does, don't worry, because the sun will still come up tomorrow. please continue shopping.

somebigguy
07-21-2005, 06:44 PM
I didn't mention WHEN.

So indeed, I did not claim that I know that, I did not say I know ALL the facts, please don't put words into my mouth, it's not necessary.

We have indications(that you agreed with). If you read everything, for instance this:

You didn't need to give me advice. But that's cool, thanks. Next time I'll just sit on the information and we can look at each other with blank faces. I'm kidding. Is this one of those forums where everyone attacks the messenger not the facts?

What I do know is a fact. They want to attack Iran. I'm trying to figure out how they are going to do it(with the people's consent).

The sky is not falling, but if it does, don't worry, because the sun will still come up tomorrow. please continue shopping.
No, keep posting, this isn't one of those forums...

Gold9472
07-21-2005, 06:54 PM
I didn't mention WHEN.

No, this is not one of "those" forums.

princesskittypoo
07-21-2005, 07:46 PM
i will certainly keep shopping. i don't think i attacked you. maybe i did?

i just hate hearing bad news. and lately there never seems to be any good news.

911=inside job
07-21-2005, 10:07 PM
inya, dont worry about gold... if he fucks with you again ill kick his ass...

i think youre right on.. we all need to keep are eyes open.... its not if but when is the attack going to happen... and yes we are going to iran next..