PDA

View Full Version : Let Saddam live or give him what he has coming to him???

Colonel_Taylor
07-18-2005, 03:51 PM
Ok.
Here's a question many of you may have just been waiting for. I'm gonna ask you this question . Think about it in your minds just for a nano second and decide what you want to do.

Lets say your a high ranking judge in a court. Yada yada yada.
Anyway. What would you do with Saddam himself. Let him live his days in Prison, or just plain throw the book at him and have a little fun by executing him on the spot letting justice be done.

Since it is your court. How would you execute him. Think about this one. Oh and I'll give you more credit if you can make me fall out my chair laughing. I know alot of you don't like Saddam for what he did to the innocent civilians he ordered massacred. And I can see where most of your answers are coming from.
So enjoy this little number here eh?

Gold9472
07-18-2005, 04:07 PM
First... I would make him divulge all of his dealings with America. Second... I would make him publicly apologize on Al-Jazeerah for all of his wrongdoings... Finally, I would parachute drop him into the most crowded city in the Kurd portion of Iraq (Northern Iraq). I would let them know ahead of time where and when he would be dropped, so they could have their way with him.

princesskittypoo
07-18-2005, 04:27 PM
i would send him to prison to get fucked by fat gay men. he would be someone's bitch.

Colonel_Taylor
07-18-2005, 05:25 PM
Actually, I was planning to send him to let him live with Dr. Hannibal Lector. Plain & Simple.

princesskittypoo
07-18-2005, 05:28 PM
Actually, I was planning to send him to let him live with Dr. Hannibal Lector. Plain & Simple.
too quick. he need to be tortured by fat ugly gay men. so his life is not enjoyable for the rest of his natural born life.

jetsetlemming
07-18-2005, 06:38 PM
pkp made me fall out of my chair laughing. And shut the hell up Ryan!

princesskittypoo
07-18-2005, 07:27 PM
yey i made someone happy today! :)

jetsetlemming
07-18-2005, 07:32 PM
You make me happy everytime, baby. :P