PDA

View Full Version : Who's Behind The London Bombings?

Gold9472
07-08-2005, 08:43 AM
Who’s behind the London bombings?

http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/review/article_full_story.asp?service_ID=9212

7/8/2005 10:57:00 AM GMT

By: Hypatia Clark,
Secretary of The Evangelos Society

Dear United Kingdom,

The fact that Karl Rove, "Bush's Brain," is just now caught in the treasonous betrayal of a CIA agent to further his master's agenda, that for the first time we have the Bush Gang in a corner, suggests that this horrific attack on your innocent citizens is a diversionary tactic by the Military/Industrial Complex, the cabal that has backed Bush's rise to power. It is shameful that we let them come to power and that the majority of our citizens are still hypnotized by their lies.

I do not disrespect your suffering by saying this.

My baby daughter died in the Oklahoma City bombing--their practice-run at 9/11.

Your tragedy was not done by a previously unheard of branch of Al Qaeda. Some analysts suggest that it was orchestrated and performed by the American Military/Industrial Complex.

If you dismiss all the circumstantial evidence that supports this conclusion, you are being as gullible as half my fellow Americans have been. Grieve, of course, grieve your tragic loss. But don't buy their lies about who is responsible.

Your suffering is real and great--as mine was in Oklahoma City, as that in New York was on 9/11.

But don't let your suffering cloud your reason as we did here in America.

This was not done by a new arm of Al Qaeda as claimed by some media outlets.

You are in the process of evacuating your forces in Iraq and sending them back to Afghanistan. Today's heartless manuever by the Complex accomplishes two goals at once--it hides Karl Rove's treason and it masks your government's commitment to Afghanistan yet again. More American soldiers have died in Afghanistan already this year than died there in the whole of last year. This horrific treachery was designed to get the English people behind the Bush’s so-called "war on terror." Don't let them fool you too.

People facing terrible tragedy are more suggestible. They worked their evil hypnotic psy-ops magic on us while we were reeling from 9/11. They programmed us over and over again that it was Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda that blew up the World Trade Center. Osama Bin Laden works for the Complex.

Recent testimony in a federal court case here revealed a custodian's account of explosions in the basement of Tower One long after the plane had hit and just before it collapsed like a house of cards. Unexploded bombs were found, along with bones of my child, in the ruins of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City. There is sufficient evidence here to prove the official versions of our tragedies were lies. There is no doubt, sufficient evidence in London to prove that someone more sophisticated than Arab cave-dwellers were involved in your catastrophe.

Demand justice. Of course. But be sure that you blame the right villains.

Taken altogether, as Dr. Evangelos states in "Unthinking the Unthinkable," the circumstantial evidence verily screams that 9/11 was an inside job.

The evidence in your terrible tragedy fits the same pattern already.

The Military/Industrial Complex of America will stop at nothing to have their way.

They wanted to set you up for a prolonged military action in Afghanistan (while distracting us from Rove) and it never occurred to them to use less bestial means.

Do not grieve only.

Arise in outrage against the convenient timing of this crime and demand answers.

Americans are now, in the majority, too hypnotized to see what is being done over here.

Please do not let your grief and anger sway your good sense as we did.

This was done to distract attention from the treason of , Karl 'Bush's brain" Rove.

This was done to make you forget your charges against Tony Blair.

I am the Secretary of an online reading society dedicated to awakening the world to the danger that Bush’s administration poses to freedom everywhere, and I am not attempting to publicize our society on the back of your tragedy.

Gold9472
07-08-2005, 09:12 AM
There are a million stories like this all over the web. People using logic to decipher who may have been behind the attacks. Deductive reasoning...

Cui Bono?

somebigguy
07-08-2005, 09:27 AM
Well, we need evidence, not theories. I'm not jumping on that bandwagon.

Gold9472
07-08-2005, 09:38 AM
No... but without looking at the evidence, it surely is suspect.

somebigguy
07-08-2005, 10:09 AM
No... but without looking at the evidence, it surely is suspect.
I dig, I think she would be more effective if she had solid evidence to back up her claims. I do commend her on this letter though, however if this is just your average run of the mill terrorist attack, then she has lost all credibility with the people she sent the letter too.

We can't afford to theorize anything, its hard enough to convince people with cold hard facts.

Gold9472
07-08-2005, 10:11 AM
You're absolutely correct, but the attacks from yesterday certainly didn't benefit Al-Qaeda...

somebigguy
07-08-2005, 10:21 AM
You're absolutely correct, but the attacks from yesterday certainly didn't benefit Al-Qaeda...
I know, but we can't go chasing down every theory, we end up looking like what we are accused of.

Gold9472
07-08-2005, 10:37 AM
I'm not chasing it down at all... in fact, after today, I probably won't pay it much mind. I'm interested to see, however, the affects of yesterday's attacks. What kind of policies will be made as a result of it, etc...

somebigguy
07-08-2005, 10:47 AM
I'm not chasing it down at all... in fact, after today, I probably won't pay it much mind. I'm interested to see, however, the affects of yesterday's attacks. What kind of policies will be made as a result of it, etc...
Its kinda funny, I was talking to a buddy yesterday, and I said "looks like your friends in the White House are at it again". He surprised me by replying that he expected this will be the catalyst for the national ID cards. This is someone that I educated about 9/11 a long time ago and he didn't seem to care, and never really mentioned it again. Apparently he does know whats going on because I've never mentioned ID cards to him before.

Someone else, who I've never discussed this with stated that Osama would probably be on TV saying "Yeah, we did it, blah, blah, blah...". Then she asked me if I ever saw "Wag the Dog", I said no, but that is probably what is happening right now, and she agreed with me.

Surprising to say the least, people seem to know or suspect what is going on, but have little interest in doing anything about it.

911=inside job
07-08-2005, 11:16 AM
come on sbg, this was another false flag operation!!!!

i dont even believe in real terrorist anymore... why would any arabs want the US coming down on their nation??? they wouldnt... i dont buy this attack for one second...

somebigguy
07-08-2005, 11:21 AM
come on sbg, this was another false flag operation!!!!

i dont even believe in real terrorist anymore... why would any arabs want the US coming down on their nation??? they wouldnt... i dont but this attack for one second...
I don't doubt that for one minute, however, we can't go shooting our mouths off without some evidence, thats all I'm saying. We got enough cold, hard evidence re 9/11 to distribute, lets not get distracted with something we can't prove...