PDA

View Full Version : What Cookie Pussy Thinks About This Rove Plame Thing

beltman713
07-04-2005, 10:56 AM
Old Yesterday, 03:33:28 PM
Politics ACN and Rossi are about to prove why liberals are total losers re Plame!

http://www.dudehisattva.com/arrestedRove.jpg

Just had to come back for this one ...

How many times do you have to embarrass liberal retards before they learn?

How many elections do they have to lose in a row and be humiliated?

Both of them are, again, latching on to a pipe dream about Karl Rove outting Plame blinded by their hate for GW.

This is the reason liberals have no chance of winning anymore. They are totally blinded by misinformation and dreams.

Can't wait to have a really good belly roll on this when the facts come out

ps -- DM will PM pw after I get a final good laugh out of this one.

Old Yesterday, 03:41:06 PM
Reply to this post

Also, got an email from Goldie last night stating it was Rove who outted Plame too! The three blind mice?

beltman713
07-04-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by Howard's Dickbreath
Just think of allthe PMs you two've instigated! Shame on you!

Cookie Pussy:
Hey HDB ... don't get many PM's from Goldie these days, but did get an email from him last night about Rove being the source for outting Plame. Can't wait to shove it up Jon's ass too!

Gold9472
07-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Old Yesterday, 03:33:28 PM
Politics ACN and Rossi are about to prove why liberals are total losers re Plame!

Just had to come back for this one ...

How many times do you have to embarrass liberal retards before they learn?

More than you're capable of...

How many elections do they have to lose in a row and be humiliated?

When we actually lose one without election fraud, I'll let you know...

Both of them are, again, latching on to a pipe dream about Karl Rove outting Plame blinded by their hate for GW.

Just reporting the news, CNN, MSNBC, Editor & Publisher, Rawstory, ScienceDaily, and what Lawrence O'Donnell, MSNBC Senior Political Analyst had to say

This is the reason liberals have no chance of winning anymore. They are totally blinded by misinformation and dreams.

Hello pot... this is kettle

Can't wait to have a really good belly roll on this when the facts come out

ps -- DM will PM pw after I get a final good laugh out of this one.

Old Yesterday, 03:41:06 PM
Reply to this post

Also, got an email from Goldie last night stating it was Rove who outted Plame too! The three blind mice?

Yeah, it's amazing that someone cares enough to let the people know what's going on...

Let's keep in mind Cookie Pussy... this may very well be the THIRD time Karl Rove has leaked information to Robert Novak. Once during the 1980 Reagan/Bush Campaign, and one time during the 92 Bush Campaign.

The fact that he did it again isn't so far-fetched.

And you're a moron.

Gold9472
07-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Go ahead, and post my response... if you want...

Good Doctor HST
07-04-2005, 11:07 AM
Oh, Cookie Pussy.... that name takes me back.....

I like how he never has any sources or... well, any information whatsoever. He just says, "When will those liberals learn? They're mad they lose elections. Blah Blah Blah Blah"

Gold9472
07-04-2005, 11:08 AM
Oh, Cookie Pussy.... that name takes me back.....

I like how he never has any sources or... well, any information whatsoever. He just says, "When will those liberals learn? They're mad they lose elections. Blah Blah Blah Blah"

"Rabbit Season, Duck Season, Rabbit Season, Duck Season, Duck Season, Rabbit Season, Duck Season, Rabbit Season, Duck Season, I say it's Rabbit Season, FIRE!!!"

Gold9472
07-04-2005, 11:10 AM
Cookie Pussy can only say no to yes, black to white, night to day... she never has anything of substance to contribute to any conversation.

beltman713
07-04-2005, 11:24 AM
crouchingtigerhiddenpenis:

Only 56 more thousand dead till you can really stand up and proclaim death toll comparisons to Vietnam shit head.

Now all the neocons are coming to Cookie's rescue.

Gold9472
07-04-2005, 11:27 AM
Why do we even need to compare the current war to the Vietnam War? This one is bad enough... we don't NEED to have 56,000 die before we bring our troops home.

Gold9472
07-04-2005, 11:37 AM
Did you post it yet?

Gold9472
07-04-2005, 11:46 AM
I just posted it here...

Click Here (http://www.sternchat.com/boards/showthread.php?p=2914949#post2914949)

Gold9472
07-04-2005, 12:01 PM
I can't post anywhere but the "Refugee Forum", the "Clown House", etc...