PDA

View Full Version : PC Nazis strike again!!!

EminemsRevenge
01-26-2005, 10:02 AM
http://myfilebucket.com/u/EminemsRevenge/zion_lion.jpg

Had this in my message box this morning:

I have to apologize, but the hosting company sent us a request to remove a picture of yours. It was the picture of the dead Jewish people. I explain the context in which the thread, and your post was in, but they said they would prefer to have it removed. Then of course they threw in the TOS..blah, blah. I explained I would remove this picture, but in the future, if it is an educational thread (such as it was in this case) I will not be removing it. I said I would take it as high as I could.

So again, I apologize, but understand I am on top of this issue.

Okay, so you can't blame the blogmiesters at yourbbsucks.com for this little act of fascism, but you have to wonder what the fuck is going on over at this hosting company [ which will be referred to as the HC for the rest of this post ].

My first thought was perhaps the sheeple at the HC are self-hating Jews who want to forget about their ancestry. In NYC we had a putz on cuntservative radio, Steve Malzberg, who doesn't realize that by being a reich-wing Republiscum he was in essence an anti-Semite. But even self-hating Jews bring up the Shoah when it's to their benefit, much like the most despicable self-hating Jew of all time, Saul of Tarsus, would bring up that he was a Roman citizen every time he got into trouble.

One of the stupidest things i ever said in my life was that the Jews killed JChttp://yourbbsucks.com/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif

Now a Jew, in the dictionary, is one who is descended from the ancient tribes of Judea, or one who is regarded as descended from that tribe. That's what it says in the dictionary; but you and I know what a Jew is -- One Who Killed Our Lord.... And although there should be a statute of limitations for that crime, it seems that those who neither have the actions nor the gait of Christians, pagan or not, will bust us out, unrelenting dues, for another deuce....
-- Lenny Bruce, "The Jews"

When i tried to pin the Jesus murder on the Jews i was an eleven-year-old pisher who was still full of the Catholic school indoctrination, and although all the hottest girls back then were Witriols, Sobels, and Cohens, and those girls were completely without sin, casting stones at their religion was something that everybody did---Love thy neighbour, but hate the Jew:mad:

The next reason i thought the HC might have suppressed my photo is because they are holocaust deniers!!!

These motherfuckers are more detestable than good auld St. Paul.

i remember PBS once showed the films the Russians made when they liberated the death camps in Poland, completely un-edited, and anyone who denies the holocaust should be final solutionized!!!

i have a whole lot more to say on this subject, but i realize i have now exceeded most attention spans :eek:

EminemsRevenge
01-26-2005, 04:31 PM
Just found THIS while i was researching something...

George Bernard Shaw (http://www.wisdomquotes.com/002380.html):

We learn from history that we learn nothing from history.

EminemsRevenge
01-27-2005, 10:46 AM
http://www.eminemitalia.it/minisiti/tupac/bio1.jpg i'm aware this will just be an ongoing soliloquy, but last night i caught a strange double feature on cable...the last forty-something minutes of a documentary about Death Row Records, and an artsy film called A Day In October, which was listed to come one at 8:30 on Comcast, but didn't come on until 8:55.

i had thought the latter was a movie about the Cuban missle crisis, and i was in the mood for some dead Kennedys.

In the Death Row documentary, you had some homies talking about how the whiteman ripped of the record company, and in effect, framed Suge Knight so that they could steal his multi-million dollar business. A Day In October was about the resistence move in Denmark right before the Nazis started rounding up the Jews.

This is the strangest juxtaposition ever:eek:

Some of you might have heard of the "Reverend" Jesse Jackson's hymie-town remarks, or Louis Farrakahn's gutter religion comments, and it is not a leap of faith to think that all Black folk hate the Jews. During the civil rites movement, this was not the case.

Jews were a big part of the civil rites movement, one of them even got lynched for the cause...but all that has been forgotten as the ghettoric of opportunists like Farrakhan and Jackson did bad Malcolm X impersonations.

Reverend Al "the people's pal" Sharpton got a store in Harlem torched when he declared them white interlopers, perpetuating the myth that Jews come into the ghetto and rapaciously rip off the Black sheeple, yet the homeys will go into the neighbourhood convenience store and Salam alaikum these motherfuckers who will rob them blind then fuck their little baby sisters or daughters, and still think the Jews are robbing them blind:(

Those perfidous Jews are meanwhile trying to teach their kids, keep them out of jail, and take care of their gunshot wounds!!!

But Black folk, like many Amerikkklans, are taught and actually obey the eleventh commandment---Love thy neighbour, but hate the Jew!!!