PDA

View Full Version : http://www.justacitizen.org/

Gold9472
01-25-2005, 09:06 PM
Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds's website... She's a very, very brave woman. I met her. She is a sweet, confident individual.

somebigguy
01-25-2005, 09:52 PM
She was fired for her beliefs didn't she? I'll check her site out.

Gold9472
01-25-2005, 10:04 PM
She was fired for her beliefs didn't she? I'll check her site out.

You're not familiar with Sibel? :( SBG... you GOTTA start lookin' at the stuff that can be proven...

This is Sibel Edmonds. She's an FBI Translator who was fired for "whistleblowing". She says that in April 2001, the FBI was informed of 9/11 by a known FBI informant of 10 years. She says that a foreign intelligence agency infiltrated the FBI translation department, and put papers relevant to 9/11 aside with mistranslations, etc...

The scariest thing about it, he still works at the FBI. John Ashcroft ordered her testimony "classified" after it was publicly available citing reasons of "National Security", and "Foreign Relations". To put it in layman's terms, let's say you go to the book store and buy a book. You bring it home, read it, and put it on the shelf. Years pass, and you hear that the Government classifies that book citing reasons of "National Security", and "Foreign Relations". How do they take the knowledge from the book out of the minds of everyone who read the book? You can't, so what's the point?

She states that the cover-up of 9/11 goes all the way to John Ashcroft. If it goes to John Ashcroft, don't you think it might go to Condoleeza Rice? To Colin Powell? To Donald Rumsfeld? To Richard Armitage? To Paul Wolfowitz? To Dick Cheney? Even, my god, to George W. Bush? All of the people who benefitted from 9/11? I think it might.

somebigguy
01-25-2005, 10:58 PM
We all know it goes all the way to the top. There's plenty of evidence of foreknowledge. I'll check it out, don't worry.

Simply_sexy
01-25-2005, 11:22 PM
Wow. I've never even heard of her or her thrown out testimony!!

Gold9472
01-25-2005, 11:31 PM
Wow. I've never even heard of her or her thrown out testimony!!

:D You need to start reading young lady.

Gold9472
01-25-2005, 11:38 PM
Here's a recording of Sibel during an interview...

http://www.breakfornews.com/Sibel-Edmonds040607.mp3

Simply_sexy
01-25-2005, 11:42 PM
I'll go and check it out...