Welcome to a piece of heaven:)

http://i.xanga.com/xCharmed_Lifex/t/J13.jpg

Gold9472
01-25-2005, 09:02 PM
Ehem...

Welcome To Nazi America

EminemsRevenge
01-25-2005, 09:37 PM
Portrait of a bush-league fuehrer named Peter Vollmer, a sparse little man who feeds off his self-delusions and finds himself perpetually hungry for want of greatness in his diet. And like some goose-stepping predecessors he searches for something to explain his hunger, and to rationalize why a world passes him by without saluting. That something he looks for and finds is in a sewer. In his own twisted and distorted lexicon he calls it faith, strength, truth. But in just a moment Peter Vollmer will ply his trade on another kind of corner, a strange intersection in a shadowland called the Twilight Zone.

First saw that T-Zone episode this year, and couldn't help but realize the parallels between that show the RNC Fourth Reich, the dittoheaded Savage Nation, & our dearly beloved Reichskanzler Bush in such a clear light:mad:

Don't ever forget!!!:mad:

Gold9472
01-25-2005, 09:39 PM
Jesus...

EminemsRevenge
01-25-2005, 09:45 PM
Jesus...

http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/aap/photo06.jpg
Southern trees bear strange fruit,
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root,
Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze,
Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees.

Pastoral scene of the gallant south,
The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth,
Scent of magnolias, sweet and fresh,
Then the sudden smell of burning flesh.

Here is fruit for the crows to pluck,
For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck,
For the sun to rot, for the trees to drop,
Here is a strange and bitter crop.
http://mypages.blackvoices.com/museum/nss-folder/pictures/pee1on1black1rights.jpg

Gold9472
01-25-2005, 09:52 PM
America has a sad history of racism and death against all kinds, but mostly the Native Americans, and the African Americans. On behalf of myself, I am sorry.

Simply_sexy
01-25-2005, 10:24 PM
That's a horrid picture, Em.

Simply_sexy
01-25-2005, 10:29 PM
I'm totally against Affirmative action but not for the reasons that most people are. Lawmakers are trying to rid discrimation completely but the only thing AA does, is make it worse.
Personally, I think that people that discrimate like that are cowards and in need of a good ass-kicking!

Gold9472
01-25-2005, 10:43 PM
That's a horrid picture, Em.

I will say this in regards to that image. I hate it. I think it's one of the most horrible pictures I've ever seen. I said "NO BEHEADINGS", which, to me, would include any and all images like that...

HOWEVER, I will allow this one image because of this reason, and this reason alone. The image came from http://memory.loc.gov/

That image is owned by the Government... The same Government that abolished slavery. That Government is needed now. Our Government must be responsible for the atrocities that take place in this country. Atrocities they allow, AND commit. That picture is a reminder of our past, and what we're capable of as a people. It is a reminder that we are no better than the Iraqiis we're killing daily, or their neighbors. I have heard time and again about how horrible Muslims are. How much like "animals" they are... we are NO BETTER...

It is time for EVERYONE to do away with their hatred towards other people. ESPECIALLY if they hate because of the color of a person's skin, their place of origin, or the company they keep.

We have to work, and live together as the "Human Race", which is what we all are, like it or not.

Nowhereman
01-27-2005, 04:25 PM
I'm not a big fan of comparisons to Hitler. Bush is nothing like Hitler and Saddam was nowhere as bad as him. Both sides over due using images from the Nazis.

danceyogamom
01-27-2005, 05:03 PM
I will say this in regards to that image. I hate it. I think it's one of the most horrible pictures I've ever seen. I said "NO BEHEADINGS", which, to me, would include any and all images like that...

HOWEVER, I will allow this one image because of this reason, and this reason alone. The image came from http://memory.loc.gov/

That image is owned by the Government... The same Government that abolished slavery. That Government is needed now. Our Government must be responsible for the atrocities that take place in this country. Atrocities they allow, AND commit. That picture is a reminder of our past, and what we're capable of as a people. It is a reminder that we are no better than the Iraqiis we're killing daily, or their neighbors. I have heard time and again about how horrible Muslims are. How much like "animals" they are... we are NO BETTER...

It is time for EVERYONE to do away with their hatred towards other people. ESPECIALLY if they hate because of the color of a person's skin, their place of origin, or the company they keep.

We have to work, and live together as the "Human Race", which is what we all are, like it or not.

well said Gold
I applaud this

Gold9472
01-27-2005, 05:28 PM
I'm not a big fan of comparisons to Hitler. Bush is nothing like Hitler and Saddam was nowhere as bad as him. Both sides over due using images from the Nazis.

Hitler killed 6,000,000 Jews, and countless Russians, etc...

Remember... little Adolf wasn't HITLER until AFTER everything was said and done. Dubya is just gettin' started.

Gold9472
11-28-2005, 06:50 PM
bump

PhilosophyGenius
11-28-2005, 10:17 PM
Ehem...

Welcome To Nazi America

Thanks for the warm welcome!

:)

Partridge
11-28-2005, 10:39 PM
Miami Police Take New Tack Against Terror (or as Raw Story puts it 'Miami Police Plan to Terrorise Random Citizens)
AP (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051129/ap_on_re_us/miami_terrorism;_ylt=AsEYpnMQ04vlj1qLSLdyJDGs0NUE; _ylu=X3oDMTA3MjBwMWtkBHNlYwM3MTg-)

MIAMI - Miami police announced Monday they will stage random shows of force at hotels, banks and other public places to keep terrorists guessing and remind people to be vigilant.

Deputy Police Chief Frank Fernandez said officers might, for example, surround a bank building, check the IDs of everyone going in and out and hand out leaflets about terror threats.

"This is an in-your-face type of strategy. It's letting the terrorists know we are out there," Fernandez said.

The operations will keep terrorists off guard, Fernandez said. He said al-Qaida and other terrorist groups plot attacks by putting places under surveillance and watching for flaws and patterns in security.

Police Chief John Timoney said there was no specific, credible threat of an imminent terror attack in Miami. But he said the city has repeatedly been mentioned in intelligence reports as a potential target.

Timoney also noted that 14 of the 19 hijackers who took part in the Sept. 11 attacks lived in South Florida at various times and that other alleged terror cells have operated in the area.

Both uniformed and plainclothes police will ride buses and trains, while others will conduct longer-term surveillance operations.

"People are definitely going to notice it," Fernandez said. "We want that shock. We want that awe. But at the same time, we don't want people to feel their rights are being threatened. We need them to be our eyes and ears."

Howard Simon, executive director of ACLU of Florida, said the Miami initiative appears aimed at ensuring that people's rights are not violated.

"What we're dealing with is officers on street patrol, which is more effective and more consistent with the Constitution," Simon said. "We'll have to see how it is implemented."

Mary Ann Viverette, president of the International Association of Chiefs of Police, said the Miami program is similar to those used for years during the holiday season to deter criminals at busy places such as shopping malls.

"You want to make your presence known and that's a great way to do it," said Viverette, police chief in Gaithersburg, Md. "We want people to feel they can go about their normal course of business, but we want them to be aware."

jetsetlemming
11-29-2005, 03:46 PM
I think comparisons ot Stalin are more apropriate for your beliefs of Bush than Hitler. Hitler was amazingly charismatic and convinced a nation to become an atrocity. Bush is using former conservative favor for his own use, not making any new attractions.

jetsetlemming
11-29-2005, 03:46 PM
In the Stalin comparison, Ronald Reagan would be Lenin.

Partridge
11-29-2005, 04:39 PM
Please don't slander Lenin like that, thanks.

jetsetlemming
11-30-2005, 08:39 PM
The comparison was that Lenin created the establishment that Stalin used, as Reagan support that Bush used.