PDA

View Full Version : They NEEDED It To Happen...

Gold9472
06-29-2005, 07:51 PM
They NEEDED It To Happen

Jon Gold
6/29/2005

We sit here all day thinking of the most compelling piece of evidence that the Government was complicit in 9/11 when it's staring us RIGHT IN THE FACE.

What were our Government's intentions BEFORE 9/11?

Reporter Ron Suskind said that he received documents from "White House Insiders", including Paul O'Neill. The titles of those documents were as follows:

"Plan for Post-Saddam Iraq."
"Foreign Suitors For Iraqi Oilfield Contracts"

Paul O'Neill himself described a meeting that took place a few days after the first inauguration where "It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying 'Go find me a way to do this."

What about Afghanistan? Would we have invaded Afghanistan had it not been for 9/11?

According to BBC's George Arney, Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October.

Just yesterday, Rep. Peter King said, "We would not have invaded Iraq without 9/11".

According to Bob Woodward's book, "Plan Of Attack", Paul Wolfowitz said, "The terrorist attacks of Sept 11 created an opportunity to strike."

So... were they hoping and praying that 9/11 would take place, or did they make it happen?

I've prayed my ass off before to a God I no longer believe in, but I can honestly say that a massive attack against the United States, in the timeframe that they specified, is a tad more than any God could give.

Links
Ron Suskin & Paul O'Neill: CBS News (https://web.archive.org/web/20040202012109/https://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/01/09/60minutes/main592330.shtml)
George Arney & Niaz Naik: BBC News (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1550366.stm)
Rep. Peter King: Newsday (http://www.nynewsday.com/news/printedition/nation/ny-usbush294323704jun29,0,5148880,print.story?coll=ny-nationalnews-print)
Paul Wolfowitz & Bob Woodward: Amazon Books (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/sim-explorer/explore-items/-/074325547X/0/101/1/none/purchase/ref%3Dpd%5Fsxp%5Fr0/103-0935386-2859837)

Se7en
06-29-2005, 08:03 PM
We sit here all day thinking of the most compelling piece of evidence that the Government was complicit in 9/11 when it's staring us RIGHT IN THE FACE.

Reporter Ron Suskind said that he received documents from "White House Insiders", including Paul O'Neill. The titles of those documents were as follows:

Paul O'Neill himself described a meeting that took place a few days after the first inauguration where "It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying 'Go find me a way to do this."

What about Afghanistan? Would we have invaded Afghanistan had it not been for 9/11?

According to BBC's George Arney, Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October.

Just yesterday, Rep. Peter King said, "We would not have invaded Iraq without 9/11".

According to Bob Woodward's book, "Plan Of Attack", Paul Wolfowitz said, "The terrorist attacks of Sept 11 created an opportunity to strike."

So... were they hoping and praying that 9/11 would take place, or did they make it happen?

I've prayed my ass off before to a God I no longer believe in, but I can honestly say that a massive attack against the United States, in the timeframe that they specified, is a tad more than any God could give.

Very good points. I was thinking about this myself on the way to work today. I was catching the recaps of what Bush said, and it worked out for the benefit to invade. We hardly hear anything about Bin Laden and Afghanistan, rather we constantly hear about our troops being shot down or blown up.

Seems a bit fishy to me.

Gold9472
06-29-2005, 08:05 PM
Very good points. I was thinking about this myself on the way to work today. I was catching the recaps of what Bush said, and it worked out for the benefit to invade. We hardly hear anything about Bin Laden and Afghanistan, rather we constantly hear about our troops being shot down or blown up.

Seems a bit fishy to me.

Thanks. Definitely a bit "fishy".

princesskittypoo
06-29-2005, 08:05 PM

i think they knew that it was a possibility and they didn't put things in order to stop it. or they saw how things could go down and did nothing.

Gold9472
06-29-2005, 08:10 PM
i think they knew that it was a possibility and they didn't put things in order to stop it. or they saw how things could go down and did nothing.

Dear... I proved that they WANTED to, and planned to invade Iraq. I proved that they PLANNED on invading Afghanistan. All before 9/11... how could they do that without having something to do with the attacks? That's an awfully big gamble...

princesskittypoo
06-29-2005, 08:16 PM
ooh my bad....
i swear i read what you put up here. And still it doesn't register right.

Gold9472
06-29-2005, 08:17 PM
I'm not faulting you... just pointing out your faults. :)

princesskittypoo
06-29-2005, 08:18 PM
i have many would you like a list... it could better help you to identify them more rapidly. :)

Gold9472
06-29-2005, 08:21 PM
i have many would you like a list... it could better help you to identify them more rapidly. :)

Stay on topic... ;) They NEEDED it to happen.

dz
06-29-2005, 08:46 PM
Stay on topic... ;) They NEEDED it to happen.

people just need to actually read their documents and see that their entire plan focused around a need for a 'new pearl harbor' to use as a catalyst which is exactly what 9/11 was. These people wanted to use America's lone super-power status to push American dominance, they couldn't do it without 9/11, ergo they wanted 9/11.

or in gold's words, they NEEDED it to happen.

this document linked below specifically talks about invading iraq, massive military spending, restructuring the intelligence agencies, the need for funding for space dominance, and even more, all of it hinging on the need for a new pearl harbor:

http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

somebigguy
06-29-2005, 09:10 PM
people just need to actually read their documents and see that their entire plan focused around a need for a 'new pearl harbor' to use as a catalyst which is exactly what 9/11 was. These people wanted to use America's lone super-power status to push American dominance, they couldn't do it without 9/11, ergo they wanted 9/11.

this document linked below specifically talks about invading iraq, massive military spending, restructuring the intelligence agencies, the need for funding for space dominance, and even more, all of it hinging on the need for a new pearl harbor:

Know what else that document mentions in CRYSTAL CLEAR DETAIL???

How to switch a plane in mid flight without it showing up on radar and then making it look like the first plane crashed in the ocean allowing them to blame a foreign country thereby allowing them to attack the foreign country (Cuba).

But nothing like that would ever really happen, would it?

Gold9472
06-29-2005, 09:11 PM

Excellent "Follow-Up"...

BTW... this is on the front page of www.911blogger.com... he he he *pats self on back*

Gold9472
06-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Know what else that document mentions in CRYSTAL CLEAR DETAIL???

How to switch a plane in mid flight without it showing up on radar and then making it look like the first plane crashed in the ocean allowing them to blame a foreign country thereby allowing them to attack the foreign country (Cuba).

But nothing like that would ever really happen, would it?

Wrong document dude... (shhh... I won't tell anyone)

somebigguy
06-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Wrong document dude... (shhh... I won't tell anyone)
Oh shit, sorry. Forget everything I just said.

But if you ever want to talk about Operation Northwoods, give me a call...

Gold9472
06-29-2005, 09:15 PM

We should make a documents thread...

somebigguy
06-29-2005, 09:32 PM
Hey Jon, you're published:

http://www.911blogger.com/2005/06/jonathan-gold-hits-nail-on-head.html

Gold9472
06-29-2005, 09:35 PM
Hey Jon, you're published:

http://www.911blogger.com/2005/06/jonathan-gold-hits-nail-on-head.html

Yeah, I know... I'm cool.

princesskittypoo
06-29-2005, 09:36 PM
i read that. his name was mentioned! :)

dz
06-30-2005, 11:24 AM

yeah, i was going to go through that document and go over it sometime soon on my site, the next time the news is slow.. ill be out of town this weekend, so it wont be til after that..

somebigguy
06-30-2005, 07:15 PM
I did a little write up on it and posted it on this board a little while ago if you want to plageurize it.

dz
06-30-2005, 08:11 PM
I did a little write up on it and posted it on this board a little while ago if you want to plageurize it.

got a link?

Gold9472
11-26-2005, 05:29 PM
bump

Gold9472
12-31-2005, 01:52 PM
bump

Gold9472
06-10-2006, 05:11 PM
bump

AuGmENTor
06-10-2006, 05:47 PM
ok so here I sit again... watching some really interesting back and forth about something that I already FEEL is true right to my core. And I posit the following: WHAT NEXT? Do we just talk about it over and over and wait for them to declare martial law by giving us the bird flu or whatever. I joined these forums (1 of like 10) to see what was going to be done about what I already KNEW. Nice to have reinforcement, and I'm not complaining. I really do enjoy it here, I am just pressed by a need to DO something... And since I don't know what to do... Ah hell whatever

Gold9472
06-10-2006, 05:50 PM
ok so here I sit again... watching some really interesting back and forth about something that I already FEEL is true right to my core. And I posit the following: WHAT NEXT? Do we just talk about it over and over and wait for them to declare martial law by giving us the bird flu or whatever. I joined these forums (1 of like 10) to see what was going to be done about what I already KNEW. Nice to have reinforcement, and I'm not complaining. I really do enjoy it here, I am just pressed by a need to DO something... And since I don't know what to do... Ah hell whatever

Now that you know, what can you do? (http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20051204092855498)

Gold9472
06-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Look to see if there's anyone in your area (http://www.911truth.org/Grassroots_Contacts.htm) that would be willing to start a group.

AuGmENTor
06-10-2006, 06:02 PM
well shut my mouth

borepstein
06-10-2006, 08:11 PM

Dure. But we don't know who all the parties involved are.