PDA

View Full Version : When Will the Neo Cons Stand Up For the Troops?

somebigguy
06-25-2005, 02:00 PM
After 9/11 Bush promised a full scale investigation into the attacks and a full scale war on terror. He has delivered neither. Aside from the fall 2001 attack on Afghanistan, there has been no war on terrorism.

It has been PROVEN that Bush fixed the facts to justify war in Iraq:
www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/16...index.html

There was no Bin Laden or WMDs in Iraq, Bush fixed the facts, and Bush STILL says they are in Iraq because of 9/11:
news.yahoo.com/s/afp/usiraqbushattacks

There has been no war on terror and terrorism is as big a problem as ever before. And 1700 U.S. soldiers have died needlessly in a war for oil.

Its time everyone stood up, went to their local congressperson and DEMAND a full scale investigation into 9/11 and DEMAND a real war on terror. America's finest are dying everyday, and its time to bring them home.

Gold9472
06-25-2005, 02:05 PM
I disagree with one point you made...

There is a war taking place right now. Call it the "War On Terror", or the "War For Oil", or the "War For Drugs", or the "War For The American Dollar", or the "War For Civil Liberties", or the "War For Democracy", etc...

As long as people are dying as a result of political policy, then there is a "War" taking place...

somebigguy
06-25-2005, 02:10 PM
I disagree with one point you made...

There is a war taking place right now. Call it the "War On Terror", or the "War For Oil", or the "War For Drugs", or the "War For The American Dollar", or the "War For Civil Liberties", or the "War For Democracy", etc...

As long as people are dying as a result of political policy, then there is a "War" taking place...
"...needlessly in a war for oil."

Dumbass.

somebigguy
06-25-2005, 02:11 PM
And if any fucking dumbass neo-cons disagree with me, then put your money where your big fat mouth is, pack up your shit, and get the fuck to Iraq and die with the rest of the soldiers you're so proud of.

Gold9472
06-25-2005, 02:11 PM
"...needlessly in a war for oil."

Dumbass.

You said, "He has delivered neither"... and I'm saying he delivered one promise. War. Dumbass.

Neocon
06-25-2005, 02:18 PM
This is all hogwash... despicable... the Lord Jesus Christ is your savior... believe in him, and all will be good.

somebigguy
06-25-2005, 03:51 PM
You said, "He has delivered neither"... and I'm saying he delivered one promise. War. Dumbass.
Oh fuck, more stupid people.

"Bush promised a full scale investigation into the attacks and a full scale war on terror. He has delivered neither."