PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Want To Post That Story...

Gold9472
06-24-2005, 08:12 PM
Of the three boys.

beltman713
06-24-2005, 08:14 PM
?

Gold9472
06-24-2005, 08:17 PM
*sigh*

Bodies of missing N.J. boys found
Father of one finds the three dead in trunk of car

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8349578/

MSNBC staff and news service reports
Updated: 8:07 p.m. ET June 24, 2005

CAMDEN, N.J. - The bodies of three young boys missing since Wednesday were found Friday by the father of one of the boys in the trunk of a car parked in a driveway next to the yard where they were last seen.

A police briefing was expected soon, WCAU-TV reported.

Police activity in the area around Bergen Avenue became frenzied around 6:30 p.m., according to sources at the scene.

Yolanda DeNeely Aguilard, an aide to Mayor Gwendolyn Faison, confirmed that the bodies had been found. She had no immediate information on how the boys died.

It was not immediately clear if the car had been searched previously. Nor was it clear how the boys got into the vehicle or whether foul play was involved.

A neighbor, Carmen Cilla, said she saw David Agosto open the trunk of the maroon Toyota and collapse to his knees screaming. Agosto was then overcome by grief and was later taken away by EMTs. Police rushed to the scene and immediately cordoned off the property with yellow crime scene tape and draped white sheets over the tape to shield the car from view.

No further details were available.

The families of the three Camden boys had made a plea to the public Friday afternoon for help finding their missing children. There was a $9,000 reward from the Citizens Crime Commission for any information and the public was invited to contribute.

The three children have been identified as Anibal Cruz, 11; Daniel Agosto, 6; and Jesstin "Manny" Pagan, 5, all of Camden.

Anibal Cruz and Daniel Agosto both lived in Camden's largely Puerto Rican Cramer Hill neighborhood. Pagan lived several miles away in Mount Ephraim. Pagan and his mother had been visiting Cruz's home.

Neighbors in this poor, crime-ridden city of about 80,000 had passed out fliers to motorists with the boys' photos and descriptions. And earlier Friday, the parents asked for help during a tearful news conference.

"All you guys, we love you. We want you back. We're not mad at you. Please come back. Please bring my baby back," said Jesstin's mother, Jessica Pagan. "If you have him, please let him go, please."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

princesskittypoo
06-24-2005, 08:26 PM
:( i don't really want to read that story eigther. i was hoping they would find those little guys and find that they were just out on an adventure without permission...

Gold9472
06-24-2005, 08:26 PM
Yeah... me to.