PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden deputy sends message

somebigguy
06-17-2005, 09:24 PM
How convenient, Bush is getting his ass handed to him thanks to Downing Street, and look at this.

From here: http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/06/17/alzawahiri.video/index.html

(CNN) -- Osama bin Laden's top lieutenant urged Muslims to press on with their jihad against U.S. and Western interests in the "land of Islam," saying that Islamic nations must be allowed to run their own affairs without foreign interference.

The Arabic language television network Al-Jazeera aired on Friday portions of the video by Ayman al-Zawahiri, the No. 2 man in al Qaeda -- his first message in four months.

The gray-bearded, bespectacled terrorist leader looked healthier and fuller than he did in his last message, which aired February 20. (Full story)

An assault rifle sat propped up against a wall behind his right shoulder as he spoke.

"Kicking out the invading crusader forces and the Jews will not only happen by demonstrations and by shouting in the streets. Reform and expulsion of the invaders out of the Muslim land will only be accomplished by fighting for the sake of God," said al-Zawahiri.

He then cited a Quranic verse: "God said fight them and God will torture them through your hands."

Al-Zawahiri did not make a specific date reference. The tape does include his mention of protests in Egypt last month, the Al-Jazeera anchor said.
Accusation of U.S. meddling

Al-Zawahiri appealed to Muslims with what he called al Qaeda's three pillars for reform: following Islamic law (Sharia); freedom of the "land of Muslims" and allowing the "Islamic nation" to run its own affairs without foreign interference.

He was sharply critical of U.S. embassies in Islamic countries, accusing them of "meddling."

He said, "We cannot imagine any reform while our land is occupied by the crusaders who are stationed on all our land, from end to end."

To Palestinians, he said they should continue to fight and not "be dragged into the secular game of elections under a secular constitution."

"I salute my brothers in the Muslim stronghold of Palestine, and I ask them by God not to abandon their jihad and not to lay down their weapons and not to believe the advice given to them by the secularists."

Al-Zawahiri, who turns 54 on Sunday, is one of the most wanted men in the world.

The U.S. government has posted a $25 million reward for information leading to his capture. In addition to being bin Laden's top adviser, he is believed to be bin Laden's personal doctor.

Al-Zawahiri has been indicted in the United States for his alleged role in the August 7, 1998, bombings of the U.S. embassies in Tanzania and Kenya that killed 225 people and wounded thousands of others.

Gold9472
06-17-2005, 10:12 PM
I know where he is... he is where YOU aint. Gimme my $25Mil

somebigguy
06-17-2005, 10:32 PM
Might wanna check the White House, or any American Hospital where he's getting dialysis.

Gold9472
06-17-2005, 10:32 PM
That's Bin Laden dude... did you listen to the 9/11 Roundtable?

somebigguy
06-17-2005, 10:34 PM
That's Bin Laden dude... did you listen to the 9/11 Roundtable?
No any good? Seemed kinda long. Good shit at 911blogger.com have you checked it out?

Gold9472
06-17-2005, 10:42 PM
Yeah... I saw... the lawsuit...

You should listen to it... it's pretty good.

911=inside job
06-17-2005, 10:53 PM
ya its pretty good... one of those dudes is a dick (like gold)...

one of them said something about water in wtc7 helped it fall... HAHAHHA!!!! wtf???

Gold9472
06-17-2005, 10:55 PM
A dick like me how?

Gold9472
06-17-2005, 10:56 PM
If you're referring to Peter Lance, I'll say this... I agree that his "methods" are similar to mine, but his beliefs are WAAAAAAAAAAY different.

911=inside job
06-17-2005, 10:59 PM
im just fucking with you gold.... you know i like you...

Gold9472
06-17-2005, 10:59 PM
I know... but I like to make everyone happy.

somebigguy
06-17-2005, 11:04 PM
ya its pretty good... one of those dudes is a dick (like gold)...

one of them said something about water in wtc7 helped it fall... HAHAHHA!!!! wtf???
Hahaha!!! Nice one!!!

911=inside job
06-17-2005, 11:05 PM
hey wich one of you two have been posting on that other board???/ who ever it is good job....

i swear that steelyeyes guy just got there after i started posting 911 stuff and mostly only posts in my threads... another gov shill maybe.. lol

911=inside job
06-17-2005, 11:07 PM
HAHAHAH!!!! sbg you should listen to it when you get some time...

the lihop people could all be shills... fuck them...

somebigguy
06-17-2005, 11:08 PM
hey wich one of you two have been posting on that other board???/ who ever it is good job....

i swear that steelyeyes guy just got there after i started posting 911 stuff and mostly only posts in my threads... another gov shill maybe.. lol
That's me, another troll showed up. He had one post and it was him bitching at me.

somebigguy
06-17-2005, 11:08 PM

I will,its like 4 hours though. Seen 911blogger.com??? Seems Larry Silverstein might be under investigation!!!!

somebigguy
06-17-2005, 11:09 PM

LIHOP is impossible, because without the stand down, the attacks were impossible. There is no LIHOP, only MIHOP.

911=inside job
06-17-2005, 11:09 PM
That's me, another troll showed up. He had one post and it was him bitching at me.
HAHAHAH!!!! ya i saw that... fucking shills...

somebigguy
06-17-2005, 11:10 PM
HAHAHAH!!!! ya i saw that... fucking shills...
I'm trying to get Christopher involved, he understands those collapses like no one else.

911=inside job
06-17-2005, 11:11 PM
LIHOP is impossible, because without the stand down, the attacks were impossible. There is no LIHOP, only MIHOP.
lihop is just a stag everyone has to go through maybe now that i think about it... i was there at one point...

911=inside job
06-17-2005, 11:13 PM
I'm trying to get Christopher involved, he understands those collapses like no one else.
HAHAHAHA!!!! I CAN SEE IT NOW... him talking about c-4 rebar and them calling him crazy... ya know i read his page last week and said damn... he could be right....

somebigguy
06-17-2005, 11:14 PM
lihop is just a stag everyone has to go through maybe now that i think about it... i was there at one point...
Yeah, I don't think I was ever there. First I was a skeptic, then a believer, not really any middle ground.

somebigguy
06-17-2005, 11:14 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!! I CAN SEE IT NOW... him talking about c-4 rebar and them calling him crazy... ya know i read his page last week and said damn... he could be right....
You know what dude, I think he is right, all the way down to the plane hitting the wrong building. That fucker knows his shit.

Gold9472
06-17-2005, 11:15 PM

Exactly... there are "different" levels like DRG spoke of...

Fox News
People who believe the official story.

MSNBC, CNN
People who believe the official story, and think the Bush Administration used the attacks for their benefit.

Independent Media
People who think they let it happen.

Independent Researchers
People who think they made it happen.

911=inside job
06-17-2005, 11:22 PM
it wasnt easy to understand how fucked my own gov is... i didnt pay much attention to anything untill bush was elected... then 911 happened and i quit my job and started watching news and listening to the radio all the time... then within a yr after 911 my buddy started telling me stuff he would hear on the radio late at night and i would say bullshit they could never be so evil.... then i started looking on the internet and found the truth after a million hours of reading... now not a day goes by or should i say hour that i dont think what the fuck is going on here??? its fucking crazy... and boy let me tell you, just last moth after reading animal farm and 1984 did i understand this is nothing new and going to get worse... not that i didnt know that but those books scare the shit out of me...HAHAHA!!!1 im high..

911=inside job
06-17-2005, 11:23 PM
Exactly... there are "different" levels like DRG spoke of...

Fox News
People who believe the official story.

MSNBC, CNN
People who believe the official story, and think the Bush Administration used the attacks for their benefit.

Independent Media
People who think they let it happen.

Independent Researchers
People who think they made it happen.its so true..

Gold9472
06-17-2005, 11:26 PM
That's actually a pretty good categorization if I do say so myself...

somebigguy
06-17-2005, 11:27 PM
That's actually a pretty good categorization if I do say so myself...
Why don't you two get a room already.

Gold9472
06-17-2005, 11:27 PM
Why don't you two get a room already.

C'mon... that's pretty good.