PDA

View Full Version : have any of you ever seen this pic???

911=inside job
06-14-2005, 12:39 PM
http://p204.ezboard.com/faxisofjusticefrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=20311. topic&start=21&stop=29

it looks fake to me... the guy is saying its wtc-7 but i have never seen a pic that shows damage to it....

so have you ever seen this pic and do you think its real????

Gold9472
06-14-2005, 12:43 PM
Yes... it's real... I've seen it before.

Gold9472
06-14-2005, 12:43 PM
John Judge pointed it out at the 9/11 People's Commission I went to... that the building was structurally damaged.

Gold9472
06-14-2005, 12:44 PM
However, that wasn't the cause for the collapse... I don't think it was.

911=inside job
06-14-2005, 12:45 PM
it sure looks fake to me...

Gold9472
06-14-2005, 12:47 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/mrzonk3/c01fae30.jpg

dz
06-14-2005, 02:47 PM
it sure looks fake to me...

to some people every picture looks fake to them.

911=inside job
06-14-2005, 04:08 PM
whatever that means...

aceace
06-14-2005, 04:20 PM
If you notice, the damage appears to only go about 10-15 feet deep. This in no way had an effect on the main supports. When the building fell, it fell uniformly as if all the main supports had been taken out at once. If the damage was the cause the building would have fallen starting at the damage point and worked its way across.

dz
06-15-2005, 03:11 AM
If you notice, the damage appears to only go about 10-15 feet deep. This in no way had an effect on the main supports. When the building fell, it fell uniformly as if all the main supports had been taken out at once. If the damage was the cause the building would have fallen starting at the damage point and worked its way across.

yeah, one of my favorite arguements in person with friends is to show them the collapse footage of WTC7 and keep replaying it over and over.. while it plays saying 'solid.. liquid', 'solid.. liquid'.. the entire building turns to an almost liquid structure almost instantly.. the entire building goes from being a super-sturdy super-structure to a weak building of jello.. its unbeleivable to watch.

somebigguy
06-15-2005, 08:01 AM
Yep, and it takes demolition experts weeks or months to properly plan the demolition of a building, it doesn't happen by mistake. Its absurd to think a building will collapse uniformly because a few chunks are missing from one of the corners.

princesskittypoo
06-15-2005, 09:11 AM
when they talked about the first two towers falling i thought they would fall sideways and kill a lot of the people that got out. i was very surprised that they went down strait instead of leaning to the side. i always thought that was peculiar.

somebigguy
06-15-2005, 09:12 AM
when they talked about the first two towers falling i thought they would fall sideways and kill a lot of the people that got out. i was very surprised that they went down strait instead of leaning to the side. i always thought that was peculiar.
Yep, everyone, including myself thought: Gee, that looks like a controlled demolition.

911=inside job
06-16-2005, 12:01 PM
to some people every picture looks fake to them.
hey bud im just wondering if you were trying to be a douchebag with this post????

dz
06-16-2005, 04:45 PM
hey bud im just wondering if you were trying to be a douchebag with this post????

yeah, i was being a smartass.. is there any reason why you would think this image is fake other than that its one of the only images that shows the damage on the backside?

ive seen alot of people who think pictures are fake, thats why i made the comment.. they think a picture is fake, but cant say why, and dont have the expertise to determine if it is or not, but they just 'think' it is.. i would usually assume that it was real unless there was a glaring edit made to it, or an inconsistancy with other existing information.

sorry for being a smartass.

dz
06-16-2005, 05:02 PM
btw, that image is from an NIST report released at least 5 or 6 months ago.. there were a few WTC7 images in it i had never seen before, thats why i remember this image..

you can probably find this image and a few other rare ones in the documents found here:
wtc.nist.gov

911=inside job
06-16-2005, 07:02 PM
yeah, i was being a smartass.. is there any reason why you would think this image is fake other than that its one of the only images that shows the damage on the backside?

ive seen alot of people who think pictures are fake, thats why i made the comment.. they think a picture is fake, but cant say why, and dont have the expertise to determine if it is or not, but they just 'think' it is.. i would usually assume that it was real unless there was a glaring edit made to it, or an inconsistancy with other existing information.

sorry for being a smartass.
well sorry but youre still coming off like a douche to me... how the fuck would you know what i think??? do you think im some dude that runs around saying pics are fake??? you act like its wrong of me to say that i think it looks fake.... blow me.... i was asking if people have seen it before????

but i guess im just some people to you...

Gold9472
06-16-2005, 07:15 PM
Relax... he apologized.

Gold9472
06-16-2005, 07:16 PM
You should be celebrating about today, not arguing.

somebigguy
06-16-2005, 07:18 PM
well sorry but youre still coming off like a douche to me... how the fuck would you know what i think??? do you think im some dude that runs around saying pics are fake??? you act like its wrong of me to say that i think it looks fake.... blow me.... i was asking if people have seen it before????

but i guess im just some people to you...
Well you did say that avatar of Jon Gold taking the cock in his mouth looked fake too, but I'm pretty sure it was legit.

dz
06-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Well you did say that avatar of Jon Gold taking the cock in his mouth looked fake too, but I'm pretty sure it was legit.

nice.

sorry 911=Inside Job, your right, i was blunt and i made a comment about a general group of people, and that was me being a dick.. i usually am not one, sorry.

Gold9472
06-16-2005, 07:27 PM
And I can vouch for dazinith, not being a dick...

princesskittypoo
06-16-2005, 09:20 PM
:) i like hearing all ya'll argue and then apologize.... feels like a real family.

911=inside job
06-16-2005, 11:12 PM
nice.

sorry 911=Inside Job, your right, i was blunt and i made a comment about a general group of people, and that was me being a dick.. i usually am not one, sorry.
its cool...

sbg, i knew that one was real i was just sticking up for gold... :)