PDA

View Full Version : John Judge Debunks The Debunker - Fahrenheit 2777 - Warning, May Disappoint Some

Gold9472
06-11-2005, 08:24 PM
John Judge Debunks The Debunker - Fahrenheit 2777 - Warning, May Disappoint Some, And Cause A LOT Of Arguments

While he lumps all the theories together and goes for the weakest ones, I think his science on the collapse, as well as the work of the American Society of Civil Engineers and the NIST tests is essentially correct and that the buildings, including #7, did not have to be imploded or knocked down with a nuclear weapon or other explosive, and that the way they fell was just how they were designed to fall, using the central core to guide them down instead of falling over. The problem with spinning out wild theories based on single facts is that they serve as a way to debunk all the criticism. Most people think in paradigms that fit their acculturation to the society and its propaganda or their dissatisfaction with their experiences. Thus, if you already distrust the government you can accept anything that bolsters that opinion, and often uncritically, and the opposite is true for those who support it. Somewhere between the official version of 9/11 and the website conspiracy versions lies the truth. But it takes logic, science, hard research and a truly skepitcal mind to find it. His skepticism is only toward anything that does not fit his sense of a benign government that would not conspire in an event to kill its own populace for gain. The other reality is that "the govermnet did it" could mean that a segment of the intelligence community acted on behalf of the interests of a segment of the class or its own interests unbeknownst to others, that a negative asset backfired, or that top officials engineered and approved the events. The pressure from those opposed to the current regime is to believe and then spout anything that points to Bush and Cheney, but that's not always a useful research method and leads to speculations that aren't supported by facts. JJ

Gold9472
06-11-2005, 09:29 PM
I just wanna remind everyone that John is a friend of mine, so take it easy on his analysis... ;)

911=inside job
06-11-2005, 11:14 PM
lame!!!!

somebigguy
06-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Give me a fucking break, are we really discussing this??????

No way in hell did those buildings fall on their own, it is physically impossible for the floors to fall at free fall speed and still slam together hard enough to reduce themselves to dust.

Case closed.

Gold9472
06-12-2005, 12:33 AM
Yes, but this is relevant...

"The problem with spinning out wild theories based on single facts is that they serve as a way to debunk all the criticism. Most people think in paradigms that fit their acculturation to the society and its propaganda or their dissatisfaction with their experiences. Thus, if you already distrust the government you can accept anything that bolsters that opinion, and often uncritically, and the opposite is true for those who support it. Somewhere between the official version of 9/11 and the website conspiracy versions lies the truth. But it takes logic, science, hard research and a truly skepitcal mind to find it. His skepticism is only toward anything that does not fit his sense of a benign government that would not conspire in an event to kill its own populace for gain. The other reality is that "the govermnet did it" could mean that a segment of the intelligence community acted on behalf of the interests of a segment of the class or its own interests unbeknownst to others, that a negative asset backfired, or that top officials engineered and approved the events. The pressure from those opposed to the current regime is to believe and then spout anything that points to Bush and Cheney, but that's not always a useful research method and leads to speculations that aren't supported by facts."

911=inside job
06-12-2005, 12:42 AM
sorry gold... if you dont think how the buildings fell has made meny people look into 911 youre crazy...

wtc-7 is a big time smoking gun.... and i have not seen one good reason to make me think its not...

Gold9472
06-12-2005, 12:54 AM
I'm not saying it isn't, and I'm not saying I agree with John... this was just his opinion on the matter, but it did still have some good advice.

somebigguy
06-12-2005, 11:05 AM
Yes, but this is relevant...

"The problem with spinning out wild theories based on single facts is that they serve as a way to debunk all the criticism. Most people think in paradigms that fit their acculturation to the society and its propaganda or their dissatisfaction with their experiences. Thus, if you already distrust the government you can accept anything that bolsters that opinion, and often uncritically, and the opposite is true for those who support it. Somewhere between the official version of 9/11 and the website conspiracy versions lies the truth. But it takes logic, science, hard research and a truly skepitcal mind to find it. His skepticism is only toward anything that does not fit his sense of a benign government that would not conspire in an event to kill its own populace for gain. The other reality is that "the govermnet did it" could mean that a segment of the intelligence community acted on behalf of the interests of a segment of the class or its own interests unbeknownst to others, that a negative asset backfired, or that top officials engineered and approved the events. The pressure from those opposed to the current regime is to believe and then spout anything that points to Bush and Cheney, but that's not always a useful research method and leads to speculations that aren't supported by facts."
I was watching one of those crime shows on A&E, Cold Case Files or something like that. Anyway, there was a case where some guy claimed to be handing his shotgun to his wife and it accidentally went off killing her.

Anyway, an investigator looked at the gunpowder marks on the victim and did a series of tests and essentially proved that if the event occurred as the guy said it did, then the powder could not have landed on the victim the way it did. This got the case reopened and got the guy convicted.

Point being, there is enough evidence of burned out buildings that prove steel framed buildings don't collapse from fire. Furthermore fire does not break steel columns in 20 foot segments. Those columns are welded together, a welded joint is as strong or stronger than the original piece, they are not weak links.

There comes a time when we all gotta step back and look at the situation logically and say "that ain't right".

Gold9472
06-12-2005, 11:07 AM
The whole thing "aint right"...

911=inside job
06-12-2005, 01:58 PM
but gold it sure seem like you dont want us talking about how the buildings fell... or why would you even post this???

Gold9472
06-12-2005, 01:59 PM
but gold it sure seem like you dont want us talking about how the buildings fell... or why would you even post this???

Because I'm disinfo.

Gold9472
06-12-2005, 02:05 PM
BTW... the only reason I posted this is because I believe that John has earned the right to be heard... The man is a walking encyclopedia about 9/11. I also agree with a lot of what he has to say... not all, but a lot.

911=inside job
06-12-2005, 02:43 PM
to me that post was worthless....

Gold9472
06-12-2005, 02:51 PM
to me that post was worthless....

And you are equally entitled to your opinion.