PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going To Watch Loose Change...

Gold9472
06-07-2005, 05:06 PM
And the only reason I'm doing so is because Tom Flocco recommends it for it's footage.

somebigguy
06-07-2005, 05:36 PM
Hey Gold, the footage of the secondary explosives is excellent. So is all the witnesses to the secondary explosives. I gotta copy if you want it.

Gold9472
06-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Thanks, but I'm downloading it now... I was told that the TV Footage is very good... from news reports, etc...

Gold9472
06-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Ok, they lost me in the first 5 minutes. The supposed, "Flash" they're talking about is clearly the sun reflecting off of the plane. Just look at where the light is reflecting off of the buildings. On the left side. When the plane came into contact with that area, the sun caused reflected itself, causing a flash.

911=inside job
06-08-2005, 12:48 AM
oh come on gold... the flash is in more then one shot so it cant be the sun...

you sound like someone that has just seen the flash for the first time... HAHAHHAHA!!!! i bet it is the first time....

frindevil
06-08-2005, 09:43 AM
" The supposed, "Flash" they're talking about is clearly the sun reflecting off of the plane"

When you see a reflection it relies on a few things, where you are and where the sun is. You've seen this anytime you move your head left to right because something is reflecting into your eyes, you move and the reflection now misses you - you have to be in the right spot to see it.

There are 4-5 views of the 'flash' from wildly different angles and elevations and so on and they all show the flash - so the reflection possibility can't be, you wouldn't see a reflection from all those angles at the same time from different viewpoints.

- Frind

frindevil
06-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Oh yeah, In Plane Site has more shots and examples of how this flash happens.

Myself, I don't totally buy into the additional equipment mounted on the airplane theory but then again I'm not sure what it is. The electrical engineer in me is wondering if there is a charged element to the airplane body electrically when it's flying and the difference between that and the trade center is enough to cause a discharge of electricity when it gets close.

- Frind

911=inside job
06-08-2005, 12:13 PM
i just dont even care about the flash but i know one thing for sure, there is a flash... i have never seen a missile come out but its easy to see there is something on the bottom of that plane....

so gold dont try and start saying its disinfo because of the flash.... just because some people believe they see and believe there is a flash/pod doesnt mean they are disinfo... trust me though, i have isp and 4 other dvds and ips is the last one i show people....

i talked to the guy at 7-11 today and asked what he thought about the dvd and he said hes not to sure about it.... he said he kind of believe s the pentagon part but thats about it.... he said it hard for him to believe the government would do such a thing... i told yes i know... lol... ill keep woking on him everyday....

Gold9472
06-08-2005, 12:23 PM
You dingdongs... I gave it a chance, and at first glimpse, it looks like a reflection from the sun. You can argue all day back and forth as to what it was, and get no where...

somebigguy
06-08-2005, 12:49 PM
You dingdongs... I gave it a chance, and at first glimpse, it looks like a reflection from the sun. You can argue all day back and forth as to what it was, and get no where...
Gold, there is definitely something there, its on the first plane crash too. In fact, its more pronounced during the first hit.

You can argue with us all you want, but you can't argue with physics.

On another note, what did you think of all the reports of secondary explosives???? I liked it because they actually had some of the firefighters do interviews on the subject.

Gold9472
06-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Gold, there is definitely something there, its on the first plane crash too. In fact, its more pronounced during the first hit.

You can argue with us all you want, but you can't argue with physics.

On another note, what did you think of all the reports of secondary explosives???? I liked it because they actually had some of the firefighters do interviews on the subject.

Nah, I turned it off after the "flash footage"... I did see the guy who said, "It looks like there's an explosion"...

somebigguy
06-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Nah, I turned it off after the "flash footage"... I did see the guy who said, "It looks like there's an explosion"...
Dude, open your mind.

Someone once made the following statement:

"No one knows everything. Only together may we find the truth."

I would guess the author of that statement would be willing to look at other opinions since he admits he doesn't know anything.

Gold9472
06-08-2005, 12:57 PM
How many times can I watch something about 9/11? Ugh, I've seen everything. I even have a movie I bet you guys never saw... When I get online later, I'll give it to you.

somebigguy
06-08-2005, 12:58 PM
How many times can I watch something about 9/11? Ugh, I've seen everything. I even have a movie I bet you guys never saw... When I get online later, I'll give it to you.
The footage of the collapses in Loose Change is excellent, its worth viewing just for that.

Gold9472
06-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Dude, open your mind.

Someone once made the following statement:

"No one knows everything. Only together may we find the truth."

I would guess the author of that statement would be willing to look at other opinions since he admits he doesn't know everything.

I spent 4 hours downloading it, and 5 minutes watching it. I have it, and will probably watch it when I have nothing better to do, but last night, between the Downing Street Memo, and other things, I got distracted.

911=inside job
06-08-2005, 01:24 PM
there is no way that gold has ever watched ips... you fucking liar!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

sbg youre right gold is closeminded... why wouldnt he watch the rest?? jesus!!!!
watch is like 3 months he is going to bring something up like it is new and we will laugh at him and say see dumb fuck you need to watch these dvds.... lol.. its not like this hasnt happened allready... lol....

Gold9472
06-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Dude... you really need to calm the "F" down. I watched everything, believe me. I can almost guarantee that you will NEVER see me talk about the "Pod".

Gold9472
06-08-2005, 03:53 PM
BTW... I love my little "Pod People". :)

dz
06-08-2005, 04:27 PM
Dude... you really need to calm the "F" down. I watched everything, believe me. I can almost guarantee that you will NEVER see me talk about the "Pod".

you havent watched Jeff King (MIT grad) on the theory of demolition from the reopen911 DVD.. ;)

http://www.reopen911.org/video/cte_07.mov

just messin with ya :)

somebigguy
06-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Yes, Inside Job has a way with words doesn't he???:icon_omfg

dz
06-08-2005, 04:33 PM

are there pod ppl here? i wouldnt mind arguing about it if it was a calm and serious discussion.. unfortunately those discussions never are..

ive done a good bit of analysis on the footage myself, but never put together any sort of writeup or arguement against the pod because certain people would take such a writeup as an attack and not just an opinion..

anyone want to take the 'pro' side if i take the 'con' side?

:liverd:

somebigguy
06-08-2005, 04:35 PM
you havent watched Jeff King (MIT grad) on the theory of demolition from the reopen911 DVD.. ;)

http://www.reopen911.org/video/cte_07.mov

just messin with ya :)
I haven't seen any of those reopen 911 vids, I ordered mine months ago and never received it. Are they any good????

Gold9472
06-08-2005, 05:12 PM
are there pod ppl here? i wouldnt mind arguing about it if it was a calm and serious discussion.. unfortunately those discussions never are..

ive done a good bit of analysis on the footage myself, but never put together any sort of writeup or arguement against the pod because certain people would take such a writeup as an attack and not just an opinion..

Ok... I love the Pod. The Pod is great. The Pod is special.

aceace
06-08-2005, 08:51 PM
I'm stuck on something concerning 911.

1. Either the highjacked planes were flown somewhere and replaced with bomb friendly destructive planes or the four planes that were highjacked were actually used. People did board those planes in the airports and are missing

I have reached the point where I believe that all four planes highjacked were the ones used.

2. IMHO: Since the actual planes highjacked were used they were outfitted to be fail proof. I do not think the highjackers were capable of making perfect hits.

Think about this when the 2nd plane came upon the WTC the passengers had to see the other bldg smoking with flames it was a clear day. Are you going to sit in your seat and not do anything. It is why I believe that after taking off the planes had some type of gas in the ventilation system disabling everyone and were then remote controlled to their final destination making perfect hits. It is very possible that Plane #4 was a backup plane. It was shot down when no longer needed.

3. IMHO: The remote control center was in bldg #7 for the NY planes and at the Pentagon or nearby for the other 2. It is possible that the gas in the vent system failed on the Penn. flight and that passengers did try and overtake the HJers, at this point it may have become dangerous to allow this plane to land due to evidence. I have read that this Flt was actually the first scheduled flt for this route at this time, it is why so few were on board.

4. Bush is on tape as saying that the US could remotely takeover planes, I am assuming that means fly and land them.

5. If you watch the plane flying into the 6ft. thick concrete wall demo. you will see there is nothing left of it. I am assuming that is what happened to the Pentagon. It is possible that this was a smaller plane mad into a missle and flt 77 was flown out to sea and then destroyed. I would think that if that is what happened some type of wreakage no matter how small would have eventually drifted to shore. So I will stick to 77 hitting the Pentagon. I will always believe that it was remote controlled due to the manuever performed just before impact.

6. Do you really need pods on the planes if you can prewire the 3 WTC bldgs in the days before. There is proof that the bldgs were closed above the 48th floor and proof that bombs went off in the basment of the bldg. The Pentagon did not need to be destroyed but it did need to be hit. If it wasn't, the thinking here is this becomes an FBI case of murdering civilians after the Pentagon hit it becomes more like an attack on the US Military.

7. The confiscation of the videos and the disappearance of the black boxes are the most obvious examples of coverup. The Put options and the fight to prevent an investigation are almost as telling.

Gold9472
06-08-2005, 08:58 PM

1. Either the highjacked planes were flown somewhere and replaced with bomb friendly destructive planes or the four planes that were highjacked were actually used. People did board those planes in the airports and are missing

I have reached the point where I believe that all four planes highjacked were the ones used.

2. IMHO: Since the actual planes highjacked were used they were outfitted to be fail proof. I do not think the highjackers were capable of making perfect hits.

Think about this when the 2nd plane came upon the WTC the passengers had to see the other bldg smoking with flames it was a clear day. Are you going to sit in your seat and not do anything. It is why I believe that after taking off the planes had some type of gas in the ventilation system disabling everyone and were then remote controlled to their final destination making perfect hits. It is very possible that Plane #4 was a backup plane. It was shot down when no longer needed.

3. IMHO: The remote control center was in bldg #7 for the NY planes and at the Pentagon or nearby for the other 2. It is possible that the gas in the vent system failed on the Penn. flight and that passengers did try and overtake the HJers, at this point it may have become dangerous to allow this plane to land due to evidence. I have read that this Flt was actually the first scheduled flt for this route at this time, it is why so few were on board.

4. Bush is on tape as saying that the US could remotely takeover planes, I am assuming that means fly and land them.

5. If you watch the plane flying into the 6ft. thick concrete wall demo. you will see there is nothing left of it. I am assuming that is what happened to the Pentagon. It is possible that this was a smaller plane mad into a missle and flt 77 was flown out to sea and then destroyed. I would think that if that is what happened some type of wreakage no matter how small would have eventually drifted to shore. So I will stick to 77 hitting the Pentagon. I will always believe that it was remote controlled due to the manuever performed just before impact.

6. Do you really need pods on the planes if you can prewire the 3 WTC bldgs in the days before. There is proof that the bldgs were closed above the 48th floor and proof that bombs went off in the basment of the bldg. The Pentagon did not need to be destroyed but it did need to be hit. If it wasn't, the thinking here is this becomes an FBI case of murdering civilians after the Pentagon hit it becomes more like an attack on the US Military.

7. The confiscation of the videos and the disappearance of the black boxes are the most obvious examples of coverup. The Put options and the fight to prevent an investigation are almost as telling.

Knock yourself out...

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1457

dz
06-09-2005, 01:51 AM
I haven't seen any of those reopen 911 vids, I ordered mine months ago and never received it. Are they any good????

oh yeah, i thought it was great.. while i disagree with some of those on the DVD, it was a great overview of opinions and issues surrounding 9/11.. did you ever re-order? ive gotten 4 in the mail.

somebigguy
06-09-2005, 07:59 AM
oh yeah, i thought it was great.. while i disagree with some of those on the DVD, it was a great overview of opinions and issues surrounding 9/11.. did you ever re-order? ive gotten 4 in the mail.
I never ordered another one, since he was giving them away for free, I didn't want to take advantage.

dz
06-09-2005, 09:54 AM
I never ordered another one, since he was giving them away for free, I didn't want to take advantage.

yeah.. ive given away about 8 copies so far, so i dont feel bad about it.. i think i was sent 4 because i signed up to be a volunteer..

order another copy already, or PM me an address to send a copy to.

911=inside job
06-09-2005, 11:36 AM
ok ok i know sbg, i have a way with words.. lol

but if you reread golds post after he had watch the flick and tell me it doesnt sound like he just saw the flash for the first time....

not that it matters but gold knows what im talking about...lol... dont fuck with me gold... GHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!

911=inside job
06-09-2005, 11:41 AM

7. The confiscation of the videos and the disappearance of the black boxes are the most obvious examples of coverup. The Put options and the fight to prevent an investigation are almost as telling.why didnt the plane that hit the pentagon break any of the windows where the wings would have hit??? no way did a plane hit the pentagon...

somebigguy
06-09-2005, 12:37 PM
why didnt the plane that hit the pentagon break any of the windows where the wings would have hit??? no way did a plane hit the pentagon...
Hey dude 100 tons of airplane should leave 100 tons of wreckage plain and simple. Initial reports were of a truck bomb. Initial reports were probably right.

somebigguy
06-09-2005, 12:37 PM
yeah.. ive given away about 8 copies so far, so i dont feel bad about it.. i think i was sent 4 because i signed up to be a volunteer..

order another copy already, or PM me an address to send a copy to.
Ok, I'll order another one, thanks...

somebigguy
06-09-2005, 12:46 PM

I'd debate it with you, but as you can see, I've been banned. :badmood:

What the hell happened to EmceeSoze???? He was a pod person. Maybe him and PKP finally hooked up and did the nasty.

somebigguy
06-11-2005, 04:02 PM
I just went and tried to order it again, and it told me I had already ordered one!!!

At least I made it into their database.