PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Get To Decide What Truth Is

Gold9472
01-22-2005, 11:53 AM
First, let me post the definition of TRUTH so that everyone can see what the word actually means.
__________________________________________________ __________

truth
P***Pronunciation Key**(trth)
n. pl. truths (trthz, trths)
Conformity to fact or actuality.

A statement proven to be or accepted as true.

Sincerity; integrity.

Fidelity to an original or standard.

Reality; actuality.

often Truth That which is considered to be the supreme reality and to have the ultimate meaning and value of existence.

Conformity to fact or actuality.
I, and others have presented fact after fact that CAN be proven, and HAVE been proven several times.

A statement proven to be or accepted as true.
When a statement is PROVEN to be accepted as TRUE, it becomes a FACT. If you say it's not 1000x over, it doesn't make it any less of a FACT (despite what POLITICIANS try to do).

Sincerity; integrity.
I have proven my sincerity SEVERAL times on the HSBB, and on the PSBB. People who KNOW me, know that I am a SINCERE individual. I don't KNOW any of the other "Truthers", but the ones who I can VOUCH for are: 911=inside job, somebigguy, Eckolaker.

Fidelity to an original or standard.
I'm very original. ;)

Reality; actuality.
The "Truthers" are referred to as SEVERAL things by "people" on these Bulletin Boards. Tinfoil, Nutjob, Conspiracy Theorist, etc... All "We" are, are people just like you who've read, and researched a topic that is "taboo" for MANY reasons.

ONE of those reasons is FEAR, and UNDERSTANDABLY SO.

Imagine what we are saying means. It is scary. UNBELIEVEABLY SO.

HOWEVER, just because what we are saying is SCARY, doesn't mean that it's not true. The ONLY way we're going to find out if the accusations we're making are TRUE, is by having a THOROUGH investigation, other than the one supplied by our "Government", which doesn't deserve the word THOROUGH anywhere near it.

If you think we're not living in "Reality", that is not the case. In A LOT of cases, we could say the same to you. I choose not to. NO ONE knows EVERYTHING, only TOGETHER may we find the TRUTH.

often Truth That which is considered to be the supreme reality and to have the ultimate meaning and value of existence.
I don't know that our TRUTH is the "supreme reality", and whether or not it is the "ultimate meaning and value of existence". I DO KNOW, as I've said, we won't know that until a THOROUGH investigation is done.

There are many TRUTHS in life.

Some are harder to deal with than others.

I bet there isn't a SINGLE person on this Bulletin Board that hasn't had a problem at one time or another in their life.

For me, I don't have a relationship with my mother. I haven't seen her in probably 10 years. I don't like that FACT, but it is a FACT.

I've had to make adjustments to my life because I don't like that FACT.

That is a VERY DIFFICULT TRUTH to have to deal with, but I do it as best as I can because I ALWAYS believe there's HOPE.

I can't speak for everyone else here, only myself. If you do not believe in HOPE, then please stay away from me.

Gold9472
04-23-2005, 12:56 PM
bump

Gold9472
11-30-2005, 08:52 PM
Something I posted a long time ago... far far away...

princesskittypoo
12-01-2005, 06:29 PM
it's a nice read.... what about mind manipulations... how does it fit into the truth standard??? if everyone in a society beleives the truth is one thing when it is another and there's no changing the minds even when there's this truth out there what does it become and does it matter even?

Gold9472
12-01-2005, 08:40 PM
huh?

Jesus
12-02-2005, 03:42 AM
This sort of treachery is no different than what went on my first time around.
Just keep spreading the word and questioning. You are on a good path Gold.