PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Related Quotes, help me find some good ones!

dz
05-31-2005, 07:07 PM
i am starting to work on a 'Quote of the Day' / 'Random Quote' control for my site tonight..

it will be pretty simple.. the date/time of the quote (if available), the text of the quote (allowing hyperlinks for further info), and the author of the quote (allowing hyperlinks as well)..

i am starting to work on this tonight, so if we could get together a good listing of quotes related to 9/11 and references i would really appreciate it! :)

Gold9472
05-31-2005, 07:13 PM
Sibel Edmonds - April 25th, 2005
"once this issue gets to be...investigated, you will be seeing certain [American] people that we know from this country standing trial; and they will be prosecuted criminally"

Same Day
"There is direct evidence involving no more than ten American names that I recognized"

Source
Click Here (http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=109)

Gold9472
05-31-2005, 07:24 PM
Paul Hellyer - Former National Defense Minister Of Canada - May 27th, 2004

"As a former Minister Of National Defense, when the news came out I had to wonder. Why did airplanes fly around for an hour and a half without interceptors being scrambled from Andrews? Why did the President just sit in the schoolroom when he heard the news? Why did he not acknowledge that he already knew what was going on? You spend billions and billions with spooks all over the world and surely should have known what was going on. You get into very deep terroritory here because it's the same kind of thing as we saw with Pearl Harbor."

Source
Click Here (http://www.911citizenswatch.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=284&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0)

Gold9472
05-31-2005, 07:31 PM
Andreas Von Bulow - Former German Intelligence Minister

"Pearl Harbor was not a surprise to the American Government, only to the American People and 9/11 is just another Pearl Harbor. War was prepared long before the Terror act of 9/11. Getting to the bottom of this crime begins with questioning the official theory."

Source
Click Here (http://www.septembereleventh.org/documents/un_flyer2.pdf)

Gold9472
05-31-2005, 07:34 PM
Dr. Robert Bowman, US AF Colonel (Rtd.) - Director, Institute for Space & Security Studies

"The U.S. Government at the highest levels may have committed treason and mass murder by purposefully allowing 9/11 to happen."

Source
Click Here (http://www.septembereleventh.org/documents/un_flyer2.pdf)

Gold9472
05-31-2005, 07:46 PM
Michael Ruppert - Publisher of From The Wilderness - 9/10/2004

"I believe that Crossing the Rubicon provides amply documented evidence with which to initiate and sustain a number of indictments of top level Government officials for their roles in fascilitating the attacks of 9/11. Most notably, as my chief suspect, I name Vice President Richard Cheney as both a planner and executor of those attacks."

Source
Click Here (http://www.911busters.com/video/MOV/CC13_Michael_Rupert_Cheney_Morning_911.html)

dz
06-01-2005, 01:47 AM
i just got the new panel added.. its also to the point where others could use the same feed..

thanks for the quotes, i found a few others, and will try to hunt down some of the better ones tommorrow.. if anyone else can hunt down some more it would be much appreciated :)

911=inside job
06-01-2005, 04:27 PM
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
ben franklin

Gold9472
12-21-2005, 08:03 PM
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Benjamin Franklin
1706—1790 Letter to Josiah Quincy
Sept. 11, 1773

Gold9472
12-21-2005, 09:09 PM
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
ben franklin

Makes a difference when you know what date it was said on... :)

SikMajik
12-21-2005, 10:43 PM
Sup Gold?

Gold9472
12-21-2005, 10:45 PM
Sup Gold?

on the phone... 9/11 stuff

SikMajik
12-21-2005, 10:49 PM
I'll wait...

rayrayjones
12-21-2005, 11:56 PM
im assuming reputable sources, does this work?

"More importantly, momentous political and social consequences would follow if impartial observers concluded that professionals imploded the WTC. If demolition destroyed three steel skyscrapers at the World Trade Center on 9/11, then the case for an "inside job" and a government attack on America would be compelling. Meanwhile, the job of scientists, engineers and impartial researchers everywhere is to get the scientific and engineering analysis of 9/11 right, "though heaven should fall." Unfortunately, getting it right in today’s "security state" demands daring because explosives (http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/key_researcher.html) and structural (http://emperors-clothes.com/news/albu.htm) experts (http://www.septembereleventh.org/newsarchive/2004-11-11-ryan.php) have been intimidated in their analyses of the collapses of 9/11."

Morgan Reynolds, Ph.D. [send him mail (econrn@cox-internet.com)], is professor emeritus at Texas A&M University and former director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis headquartered in Dallas, TX. He served as chief economist for the US Department of Labor during 2001–2, George W. Bush's first term.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/reynolds/reynolds12.html

rayrayjones
12-22-2005, 06:42 PM
22 September 2003
THE BIG LIE
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/content_objectid=13434081_method=full_siteid=50143 _headline=-THE-BIG-LIE-name_page.html

There is plenty of documented evidence that they have been planning these attacks for a long time and that 9/11 accelerated their plan. (The weapons of mass destruction issue) was all contrived, so was the connection of Iraq with al Qaeda. It was all PR... Josef Goebbels had this dictum: If you say something often enough, the people will believe it." He added: "I think we ought to be all worried about fascism (in the United States)."

2 Jul 2005
One-On-One Interview With Ray McGovern

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/28552.htm

"This is really all they have left but even 9/11 presents another serious case of many unanswered questions," said McGovern. "Why are there so many unanswered questions that George W. Bush will not answer? "When you have so many loose ends and unanswered questions, it creates nothing but suspicion. In fact, I applaud all the serious people trying to get to the bottom of the truth about 9/11, despite the media blackout, which is another serious issue facing the American people."

Besides delving into the obvious inconsistencies in the government’s official story about the manner in which the WTC fell and the breakdown of air traffic defense systems,. McGovern turned to the actions of the President on the morning of 9/11 when he sat before a group of school children in a Florida elementary school.

"Why is it he remained for 25 minutes after being alerted about the attack," questioned McGovern, adding when in the background at first Secret Service agents could be heard saying ‘let’s get out of here.’ "Obviously, they were overruled by somebody, somebody who knew something."

"Now, think about it, America is under attack and they have to be thinking, ‘we need to get the President out for his own protection.’ Why would they let him remain unless they knew he was safe and actually knew what was going on?"

Gold9472
12-22-2005, 06:59 PM
I don't like the source of those quotes, but I love Ray McGovern, and it does sound like something he would say.

rayrayjones
12-22-2005, 07:18 PM
Former CIA agent says Bush to blame for 9/11
By Chris Gardner
Correspondent
September 22, 2004

http://www.usforacle.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2004/09/22/41516bdd9fc94

"It wasn't a bipartisan commission; it was more like a bipolar commission," McGovern said. "To say that no one could prevent 9/11 was a bold-faced lie. It basically let the president and everyone responsible off the hook."

The BRAD SHOW interview
with Ray McGovern, June 11, 2005
http://bradblog.com/BradShow/Transcripts/RayMcGovern_061105.htm

RM: Well, Brad, it’s one that I’ve been often asked and I can simply say after looking at what I know of the evidence, how I feel about it, not the final word, nobody claims infallibility, but here’s how I come at it. What I suggest to everyone is that they read one important book and that is David Ray Griffin’s book which is titled, The 9-11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions. This is a professor from a theology faculty in California , now retired. No axes to grind at all and his critique of the 9-11 Commission Report makes it looks more and more like a deliberate coverup. There are so many unanswered questions, including the ones that our friend Mr. Obrie just asked.
The one that grips me the most, frankly, is the President sitting there reading the book. Okay, now he’s been told what happened and the first secret service agent is quoted as saying, “We’re out of here,” okay, but they’re not out of there. The President lingers and no secret service or White House staffer comes to extricate the President. Now, put yourself in this secret service agent’s position. They know what’s happened, okay? They know, everyone knows where the President is. Why was that one agent overruled? Why was he was reassured, no, no, you can let the President stay there, it’s going to be all right. Let him finish reading the book. That is unconscionable and suggests to me that his boss, the secret service agent’s boss, knew more than any of us about the fact that there was no danger to the President down there in Florida .

And there are other things, building 7 in New York . Why did that implode? It wasn’t hit by any planes. And then the real murky thing is Cheney’s role. You know? Cheney, as you know, insisted on being with Bush when he testified. I think there is a likelihood, and this is just speculation on my part, there is a likelihood that Cheney knew a lot more than Bush did and Bush was just happy to have Cheney along with him when the 9/11 Commission made that very polite inquiry and asked both of them questions.

So where does this leave us? It’s really difficult for me and most Americans, I believe, to believe that the President or the Vice President would commit so heinous a crime as to either permit or even plot such a terrible event. But who would have believed that these same characters would have started an unprovoked war on a pile of what they knew to be lies resulting in 1700 service people already killed, about 12,000 maimed, not counting the Iraqis, as if the Iraqis don’t count. So what I’m saying here is that it becomes easier and easier to believe the worst when one looks at the cynical way, not only the cynical way this war was initiated, but the cynical way that 9/11 itself was exploited to justify “this war”. You’ll recall that the trauma of the American people was exploited by the White House spinners who suggested that Saddam Hussein had something to do with 9/11 and at the time of the war fully 69% of the American people believed that to be the case, namely, that Saddam Hussein was in some measure responsible for 9/11. That is heinous enough, that cynical exploitation of our trauma, but it may go even deeper, it may be even more explosive.

(rayrayjones: ARE THERE LEFT GATEKEEPERS? READ THIS EXCHANGE)

RM: Brad, there are about 25 unanswered questions of great moment. In other words, these questions remain unanswered. Why? Because the administration will not answer them. Not that the information is not knowable, but the administration will not answer them. The 9/11 commissioners, they were all establishment types, and after the convivial exchanges among them, the 10 of them, over a period of 18 months, they came to the conclusion that it’s best not to blame anybody because if we blame the poor slob at the bottom who failed to enter the terrorists’ names into the computer, then you know we really have to attribute some blame to the President, because he was, after all, warned about 32 times during the summer of 2001 that something really big as going to happen, and he did nothing about it—

BF: No, no, no Ray. That was a historical note, that Presidential Brief.

RM: (laughs)

BF: I don’t know where you’re getting your news Ray!

(rayrayjones: HE IS ARGUING WITH A FORMER CIA ANALYST OVER THE PSB, WHICH RAY KNOWS A THING OR TWO ABOUT)

RM: Thank you Condi. Thank you very much, now go back to the State Department. (laughs)

BF: (laughs) Now you actually read that brief and you actually prepared briefs like that Presidential Daily Brief for a number of administrations, when you saw that actual brief did you look at it and say, “Oh that’s a historical note, or did you see it and say, people should be running around with their hair on fire after seeing that Osama bin Laden determined to, what ever it said, crash buildings into planes—

RM: Well, that’s it. You need to read no further than the title and the title was Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US.

Gold9472
12-22-2005, 07:22 PM
I've heard rumors about Ray... he's soon to come out with something re: 9/11...

rayrayjones
12-22-2005, 07:24 PM
I don't like the source of those quotes, but I love Ray McGovern, and it does sound like something he would say.

is this a Greg Szymanski issue only? there were other sources where he basically said the same thing.

Or is it the Mirror?

Gold9472
12-22-2005, 07:26 PM
is this a Greg Szymanski issue only? there were other sources where he basically said the same thing.

Or is it the Mirror?

GS... I have no doubt Ray said that... I've seen, and read so many of his things... met him twice... he's a good good man.

rayrayjones
12-22-2005, 07:29 PM
I've heard rumors about Ray... he's soon to come out with something re: 9/11...

Everybody on the left gives him credit for leading the charge against Bush and his lies about Iraq, but they seem to ignore him when 9-11 is the issue.

I think he puts his life at risk everytime he shows up at 9-11 truth event, but i'd put my life at risk if i thought it would save his.

He seems to be very good at only talking about the things people bring up, never injecting his thoughts into the argument unless someone asks...but watch out when he does, cuz it's full of truth!

Gold9472
12-22-2005, 07:33 PM
Everybody on the left gives him credit for leading the charge against Bush and his lies about Iraq, but they seem to ignore him when 9-11 is the issue.

I think he puts his life at risk everytime he shows up at 9-11 truth event, but i'd put my life at risk if i thought it would save his.

He seems to be very good at only talking about the things people bring up, never injecting his thoughts into the argument unless someone asks...but watch out when he does, cuz it's full of truth!

When I first met him, he said something that will forever stick with me.

The acronym for oil is this...

"O" for oil
"I" for the protection of Israel
"L" for the logistical placement of bases in that region for future use

rayrayjones
12-22-2005, 07:46 PM
When I first met him, he said something that will forever stick with me.

The acronym for oil is this...

"O" for oil
"I" for the protection of Israel
"L" for the logistical placement of bases in that region for future use

i think he may have mentioned that in the artic beacon article as well, but of course, he is vilified as an anti-semite for saying it...which is like being anti-american for criticizing our government...NOT!

funny thing happened on the way to checking to see if I spelled "criticizing" correctly using a simple google....2nd and 3rd links are related to - Criticizing Israel is Not Anti-Semitism (http://www.google.com/search?q=criticizing&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official)....google thinks it, why don't others?

reminds me of a song on my mp3 player-

"Operation Iraqi Liberation, tell me, what does that spell?....Operation Iraqi Liberation......O.I.L."

-David Rovics

rayrayjones
12-23-2005, 12:12 AM
Mark Loizeaux, president of Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI) of Phoenix, Md.
April 12, 2004
American Free Press (http://www.americanfreepress.net/09_03_02/NEW_SEISMIC_/new_seismic_.html)

“If I were to bring the towers down, I would put explosives in the basement to get the weight of the building to help collapse the structure.”

William Rodriguez, a 9-11 Survivor
August 25, 2005 06:13 AM EST
The Conservative Voice (http://www.theconservativevoice.com/articles/article.html?id=10972)
Renew America (http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/spingola/050826)

Arriving at 8:30 on the morning of 9-11 he went to the maintenance office located on the first sublevel, one of six sub-basements beneath ground level. There were a total of fourteen people in the office at this time. As he was talking with others, there was a very loud massive explosion which seemed to emanate from between sub-basement B2 and B3. There were twenty-two people on B2 sub-basement who also felt and heard that first explosion.

At first he thought it was a generator that had exploded. But the cement walls in the office cracked from the explosion. "When I heard the sound of the explosion, the floor beneath my feet vibrated, the walls started cracking and everything started shaking." said Rodriguez, who was crowded together with fourteen other people in the office including Anthony Saltamachia, supervisor for the American Maintenance Company.

Just seconds later there was another explosion way above which made the building oscillate momentarily. This, he was later told, was a plane hitting the 90th floor. Upon hearing about the plane, he immediately thought of the people up in the restaurant. Then there were other explosions just above B1 and individuals started heading for the loading dock to escape the explosion's resulting rampant fire.

-ok, a quote with description of his day