PDA

View Full Version : We Have An Assignment From 911CitizensWatch.org

Gold9472
05-30-2005, 07:16 PM
:)

Recently, I've communicated with Kyle Hence of 911CitizensWatch.org about the idea of creating a downloadable pamphlet. He asked me to get started on it, and I'm asking you for help.

Here is the basic idea of what the pamphlet should be about. The pamphlet should focus on unity within the movement, as well as attract the newcomer. Something that can be given out at the upcoming rallies scheduled.

For now, I'm calling it the "Unification Pamphlet". I think it is important for this pamphlet to talk about our goal of absolute truth, and absolute accountability. It should talk about focusing on that goal. It should talk about how arguing within the movement doesn't help the movement (maybe mention that even though some of the other evidence is extremely convincing, it doesn't help our cause to talk about things that can't be proven). I think there should be some confident, convincing statements, or backed up facts that would make someone new go "hmmmm...?" Facts that it seems we all agree on.

I'm looking for any and all ideas. Thanks.

somebigguy
05-30-2005, 07:27 PM
Hey Jon, sounds great, I've been wanting a pamphlet to put under windshield wipers in parking lots.

The question is, what is the most convincing proof that we have??

Also, its hard for people to grasp the possibility that the government would do such a thing, therefore no matter how much evidence you show them, they'll never believe it. Because of this, I think Operation Northwoods should be included in this pamphlet. I know that might be too complex to include in the pamphlet, so if anyone has any better ideas, lets see them. We need to prove that the gov't has considered tactics like these in the past.

Gold9472
05-30-2005, 07:29 PM
List of things to talk about

Sibel Edmonds
The Warnings
The Put Options
The 9/11 Commission's Conflicts Of Interest
The NORAD/FAA Reponse Times
The PNAC
Operation Northwoods
CJCSI 3610.01A
Lt. Gen Mahmoud Ahmed/George Tenet/Porter Goss/Bob Graham
Bush Administration's Attempt To Block The Creation Of The Commission
Condoleeza Rice's Perjury
What Has Happened Since 9/11
The Government's Plans For An Afghanistan War Before 9/11
The Bush Administration's Plans For An Iraq War Before 9/11
Visa Express
Environmental Problems Surrounding Ground Zero

Feel free to add to this list, or explain why you feel something shouldn't be talked about, etc...

somebigguy
05-30-2005, 07:55 PM
Too much for one pamphlet, we gotta keep it simple and straight forward. We're targetting people that know nothing about this, we don't wanna hit them with too much information.

We gotta dispel disbelief via Operation Northwoods or something simpler if you can think of something.

The warnings before the attacks are easy enough to understand and prove. Warnings can mean two things, either the warnings that an attack was imminent, or the warnings to CIA members causing them to cancel flights.

Regarding the warnings of attack, is there proof that Osama was gonna use an airplane as a weapon? If so, this would be perfect to contradict Condi's testimony under oath. If they were vague warnings, then it won't be such a convincing argument.

I think the plans for Iraq and Afghanistan's wars before the attacks would be good too. Is there proof that Cheney made the statement on 9/11 that he wanted the attacks linked to Iraq somehow?

Gold9472
05-30-2005, 07:57 PM
It was Rumsfeld, and he said something about Iraq.

somebigguy
05-30-2005, 08:00 PM
It was Rumsfeld, and he said something about Iraq.
Oh, sorry, is that documented somewhere?

Gold9472
05-30-2005, 08:10 PM
Oh, sorry, is that documented somewhere?

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2173

911=inside job
05-30-2005, 08:24 PM
i have allways said... wtc-7, the pentagon, and how the towers fell....

im sorry gold but that other shit, all people see is blah blah blah blah.... there is nothing there for them to see...

i got a hand out at the last protest that was awesome but of course i gave it to my friend... i think it was from something like sf911truth i dont know but it was from around here.... i will try to find it...

Gold9472
05-30-2005, 08:33 PM

im sorry gold but that other shit, all people see is blah blah blah blah.... there is nothing there for them to see...

i got a hand out at the last protest that was awesome but of course i gave it to my friend... i think it was from something like sf911truth i dont know but it was from around here.... i will try to find it...

You have to focus on their words, and catch them at their lies in order to make a difference. You can't focus on that which can't be proven... That's my opinion.

somebigguy
05-30-2005, 08:37 PM
You have to focus on their words, and catch them at their lies in order to make a difference. You can't focus on that which can't be proven... That's my opinion.
I agree, we gotta go with what can be proven, sorry Inside Job, Gold has me trained.

Although, Silverstein's comments regarding WTC7 are compelling, so are the firefighters comments regarding two small fires as well as bombs.

Gold9472
05-30-2005, 08:39 PM
I agree, we gotta go with what can be proven, sorry Inside Job, Gold has me trained.

Although, Silverstein's comments regarding WTC7 are compelling, so are the firefighters comments regarding two small fires as well as bombs.

Right, but you can't go look at the evidence, and find out exactly what happened. As long as that's the case, our critics can say, "You're crazy".

aceace
05-30-2005, 09:12 PM

I agree somewhat with "inside job" you need to address the smoking guns and narrow it to 4 or 5. You also need links to websites which explain all the other anomalies. Have each website focus on just a few with detailed information.

Gold9472
05-30-2005, 09:17 PM
I agree somewhat with "inside job" you need to address the smoking guns and narrow it to 4 or 5. You also need links to websites which explain all the other anomalies. Have each website focus on just a few with detailed information.

You can mention it, but I think this pamphlet should give some "direction" in regards to educating someone. There should be a method explained on how to approach a friend or relative with this information. Telling your friend or family member that the World Trade Center was wired with explosives and a missle hit the Pentagon will not get the desired reaction.

somebigguy
05-30-2005, 09:32 PM
You can mention it, but I think this pamphlet should give some "direction" in regards to educating someone. There should be a method explained on how to approach a friend or relative with this information. Telling your friend or family member that the World Trade Center was wired with explosives and a missle hit the Pentagon will not get the desired reaction.
Yes, we need to give people somewhere to go to get more information. Maybe 911blogger.com. Have specific urls that they can connect to to get more information on the specific topic. Use this pamphlet to not only inform people, but to get them to sign on and get involved.

somebigguy
05-30-2005, 09:32 PM
Hey Ace, nice to see you!!!!

Uber Commandante
05-31-2005, 09:44 AM
The pamphlet is a great idea! personally, given what you have already mentioned about people not wanting to believe the government is capable of something like this, I think we ought to stick with those motives/capabilities/facts that are least 'unbelievable'. We just need to entice people to begin investigating for themselves, and then let the facts take those people whereever it takes them.

First of all, i will tell you i am biased towards what i am about to write, because while i belive that most of the Bush admin are evil, greedy people, I truly do not believe that any massive conspiracy to pro-activly DO something like 9/11 could be pulled of by a largish group of people. Not that the wouldn't WANT to, just that they couldn't do it wituhout fucking it up. However, I DO belive that they could have easily let someting occur and then take political advantage of it. That is not PRO-ACTIVE, it is just exploitation. Much easier to pull off.

So, I also think that with the right facts more people would buy into this instead of the pro-active version.

My 2 cents is to stick with the main points of the David Ray Griffin speech.

Air defense, Bush's schoolhouse activities, the Put options on the airlines, and perhaps a list of WHO has profited from the war and their connection to the WHite House.

Also, the link to accecpted and brand-name web sites/news sites as much as possible to back up those questions.

Instead of telling people to believe OUR version instead of THEIR version, I think we should present it as a list of questions about those main points.

So, just my 2 cents.

911=inside job
05-31-2005, 04:39 PM
^^^^ i thought this was gold.... is it???

how about using one name only...

the pamphlet, im sure there are already good one out there i just no how to find them...

i find it funny that some of you think put options and an fbi whistleblower is going to make people interested.... i reall think that kind of shit goes in one ear and out the other(to someone who has no idea of a 911 cover up).... i would bet that the pentagon strike video made meny meny people start looking into 911.... we are in a time of tv and video, people dont have the time to read hours on end like some of us do...

i dont mean to be a dick i just think you are giving the average american too much credit.... the sheeple need movies.. lol...

i need to go to 7-11 and see if the owner watched the rest of erics dvd...

Gold9472
05-31-2005, 04:42 PM
^^^^ i thought this was gold.... is it???

how about using one name only...

the pamphlet, im sure there are already good one out there i just no how to find them...

i find it funny that some of you think put options and an fbi whistleblower is going to make people interested.... i reall think that kind of shit goes in one ear and out the other(to someone who has no idea of a 911 cover up).... i would bet that the pentagon strike video made meny meny people start looking into 911.... we are in a time of tv and video, people dont have the time to read hours on end like some of us do...

i dont mean to be a dick i just think you are giving the average american too much credit.... the sheeple need movies.. lol...

i need to go to 7-11 and see if the owner watched the rest of erics dvd...

No, he's not me... he is, however, a pretty smart guy. ;) You are right... when online, showing people movies, etc... works really well. Who's to say that the pamphlet can't include links to movies?

Gold9472
05-31-2005, 04:58 PM
Or "Recommended Movies/Books/Articles"

somebigguy
05-31-2005, 06:13 PM
Well, lets shit or get off the pot, lets narrow the list down...

I vote for:
- Operation Northwoods
- Warnings to CIA officials not to fly
- Warnings to CIA about impending attack, especially if the warnings specified attacks via airplane.
- Bush/CIA links to Osama

somebigguy
05-31-2005, 06:15 PM
The pamphlet is a great idea! personally, given what you have already mentioned about people not wanting to believe the government is capable of something like this, I think we ought to stick with those motives/capabilities/facts that are least 'unbelievable'. We just need to entice people to begin investigating for themselves, and then let the facts take those people whereever it takes them.

First of all, i will tell you i am biased towards what i am about to write, because while i belive that most of the Bush admin are evil, greedy people, I truly do not believe that any massive conspiracy to pro-activly DO something like 9/11 could be pulled of by a largish group of people. Not that the wouldn't WANT to, just that they couldn't do it wituhout fucking it up. However, I DO belive that they could have easily let someting occur and then take political advantage of it. That is not PRO-ACTIVE, it is just exploitation. Much easier to pull off.

So, I also think that with the right facts more people would buy into this instead of the pro-active version.

My 2 cents is to stick with the main points of the David Ray Griffin speech.

Air defense, Bush's schoolhouse activities, the Put options on the airlines, and perhaps a list of WHO has profited from the war and their connection to the WHite House.

Also, the link to accecpted and brand-name web sites/news sites as much as possible to back up those questions.

Instead of telling people to believe OUR version instead of THEIR version, I think we should present it as a list of questions about those main points.

So, just my 2 cents.
Hey Uber, they did fuck it up, 9/11 was one sloppy operation.

Anyway, how can you agree with Air Defense, Bush school activities, etc and not think it was pulled off by Bush/Cheney etc?

Gold9472
05-31-2005, 06:31 PM
It's not that it was "sloppy" persay, but it was just wrong. It was wrong in every sense of the word. As a result of that, things have been leaked, etc... because of people's sense of morals. I think anyway...

dz
05-31-2005, 06:48 PM
lets not re-invent the wheel here though.. there have been lots of fliers made about 9/11.. i would suggest us getting a good listing of those together and then consolidating them..

Gold9472
05-31-2005, 06:49 PM
That's a great idea...

Gold9472
06-03-2005, 03:09 PM
Anybody finish this yet?

somebigguy
06-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Anybody finish this yet?
Not that I know of, Inside Job said he might have a flyer we can plageurize. I was gonna ask around on some other boards, but haven't.

Gold9472
06-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Honestly, I've looked online for downloadable flyers to look at, and I haven't found any except for the U.N. flyer...

dz
06-03-2005, 03:31 PM
http://www.septembereleventh.org/documents/general_flyer.pdf
http://www.septembereleventh.org/documents/wrh.pdf
http://www.septembereleventh.org/documents/9-11_coverup_booklet.pdf
http://www.septembereleventh.org/documents/patriotic.pdf
http://www.nancho.net/911/911progkey.pdf
http://www.septembereleventh.org/documents/un_flyer2.pdf

also, the 115 points listed recently by griffin would be a good start as well:
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20050523112738404

Gold9472
06-03-2005, 03:36 PM
Thanks dude... I'll take a look at them later.

dz
06-03-2005, 03:58 PM
no prob.. i noticed there were alot of quotes in some of those, so ill be snaggin some of those this weekend myself.

somebigguy
06-03-2005, 04:06 PM
A few of these look all right, but I think they're too wordy. As we all know "Americans Don't Read". We need to hit people with some easy to understand information that can blow their socks off in 5-10 seconds.

I wanna put these on windshields in parking lots, if its a two thousand word essay, they'll put the thing down by the time they hit the first red light.

I wanna PISS PEOPLE OFF as quickly as possible with these.

erose001
06-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Aha! This is something I used to do and actually earned money for it. Lots of great suggestions here. If I were doing it, I would indeed go with David Ray Griffin. And, surprisingly, when I discuss 9/11 with people, they find the Put Options very convincing. (I know, it surprised me too.) Griffin's point about this is probably sufficient, as is his reference to the official who said to "pull" WTC7, which is the lingo for controlled demolition. And because that demolation looks eerily like the Towers, well.... (The minute I saw those Towers fall, my engineering background kicked in and I knew it was controlled.)

I agree with links. Here's what I'd do. List the primary links, and then take one or two sentences from the site that describes its mission, and then put that under their weblink in quotes.

IMHO, if people were to see how many other people are continuing to pursue this, Omission Commission be damned, it would cause them to pause. No one pamphlet is going to change anyone's mind, so the goal is to plant seeds and build awareness.

Over time as we all continue to push these points, some of them will finally start sinking in and we'll gradually see converts. (I've already seen a few converts myself.)

Oh, and one more thing, I avoid Flight 93 like the plague. We all know there was major hinkiness going on in western PA that day, but the public wants to believe that out of all that horror, someone was trying to do something, and wants to believe those guys were heroes. As for Sibel Edmonds, that's a tricky area too. I'd only refer to her via Griffin.

You can get a lot of material on a trifold. Use a bold serif font for the links and any heads you use, then follow them with something simple and standard like Times New Roman (also a serif font) for your text. (Serif fonts are easier to read, tend to draw a reader into the text.) On the cover, I would think you'd want one pix of the Towers and one pix of the Pentagon.

And do not use reverse, that is white on black. Very, very hard to read, and pretty hard on printers too.

Just my thoughts, based on experience. Hope they help.

Gold9472
06-10-2005, 07:26 PM
Aha! This is something I used to do and actually earned money for it. Lots of great suggestions here. If I were doing it, I would indeed go with David Ray Griffin. And, surprisingly, when I discuss 9/11 with people, they find the Put Options very convincing. (I know, it surprised me too.) Griffin's point about this is probably sufficient, as is his reference to the official who said to "pull" WTC7, which is the lingo for controlled demolition. And because that demolation looks eerily like the Towers, well.... (The minute I saw those Towers fall, my engineering background kicked in and I knew it was controlled.)

I agree with links. Here's what I'd do. List the primary links, and then take one or two sentences from the site that describes its mission, and then put that under their weblink in quotes.

IMHO, if people were to see how many other people are continuing to pursue this, Omission Commission be damned, it would cause them to pause. No one pamphlet is going to change anyone's mind, so the goal is to plant seeds and build awareness.

Over time as we all continue to push these points, some of them will finally start sinking in and we'll gradually see converts. (I've already seen a few converts myself.)

Oh, and one more thing, I avoid Flight 93 like the plague. We all know there was major hinkiness going on in western PA that day, but the public wants to believe that out of all that horror, someone was trying to do something, and wants to believe those guys were heroes. As for Sibel Edmonds, that's a tricky area too. I'd only refer to her via Griffin.

You can get a lot of material on a trifold. Use a bold serif font for the links and any heads you use, then follow them with something simple and standard like Times New Roman (also a serif font) for your text. (Serif fonts are easier to read, tend to draw a reader into the text.) On the cover, I would think you'd want one pix of the Towers and one pix of the Pentagon.

And do not use reverse, that is white on black. Very, very hard to read, and pretty hard on printers too.

Just my thoughts, based on experience. Hope they help.

Thank you VERY much for your suggestions... In regards to Sibel... why would you avoid speaking about her?

erose001
06-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Thank you VERY much for your suggestions... In regards to Sibel... why would you avoid speaking about her?

You're welcome, glad there's something helpful there for you. Let me know if I can help with this.

RE: Sibel. Some people shy away from whistleblowers. I think whistleblowers are the most heroic people in the country. Even when their behavior is questionable in other respects (e.g., Mark Felt aka Deep Throat), that they go out on a limb (and often to court) and risk so much is pretty amazing. (e.g., Sibel, Daniel Ellsberg, etc.)

But the average stupified* American thinks whistleblowers are:

a) Seeking revenge, or
b) Being disloyal, or
c) Are just plain troublemakers.

Americans tend to view all of these characteristics as "unAmerican." At least until the whistleblower has been proven unequivocally correct, and THEN they become heroes to the public. That unfortunately hasn't happened for Sibel yet, because so many people are still in denial about 9/11.

And, unfortunately, all of the characterizations listed above could be mistakenly applied by the individual who doesn't understand Sibel's story toward her actions. And her story is a little complex to explain in a pamphlet. I'd let the links where she is mentioned tell her story for her. I personally thank God for people like David Ray Griffin and Sibel Edmonds and Colleen Rowley (one of the few who has been vindicated, which is why she wasn't invited to participate in the Omission hearings), and even Richard Clarke and Paul O'Neill, but the goal here is to build awareness, not alienate.

As for the conspiracy, here's my understanding of it based on my own personal knowledge and the research I've done to fill in my own personal blanks: There is a relatively small cabal of elites who have been manuevering themselves into a position where they could perpetrate a bloodless coup in this country for some 75 years. (All because the People stopped their frickin' robber baron forebears. They had to find another way to do their dirty deals.) The cabal involves people at the highest levels of all the key cabinet departments and the several of the majority members of Congress. Both major parties are complicit, but the rank-and-file are largely not involved, at least to the best of my knowledge. (Although some are doing some secretive work of their own now that they see what the bosses have been up to.)

I agree that much of what we see on the larger scale is ideology run amok. But there is indeed a conspiracy among a few of the muckity mucks in key positions, positions that allowed them to set up and finance 9/11. And while it is true that unintended consequences tend to make larger conspiracies go BOOM (this has been a common theme, in fact, for 75-odd years), this conspiracy did in fact fail in some of its key facets. Even the Omission Commission documented part of that failure, although they incorrectly attributed that failure to Al Qaida.

And with that, I'm going to sit down and write out my own personal knowledge and post it here over the weekend.

* I use "stupify" specifically. The People aren't necessarily stupid. They've been programmed by a media that has been using MOCKINGBIRD techniques for 50+ years to turn them into sleepwalkers, unquestioning "cultish" followers (there is only one truth, and if you aren't with us, you're a traitor), who avoid thinking, who remain in codependent denial, and most of all, who attack anyone who suggests that their government is betraying them. (George Orwell was only off by the date.) Sadly, it took another misbegotton war to start waking them up, but the opinion polls (flawed as they are) do suggest that there is a gradual awakening. But, IMHO, we still have to tread lightly. Let each American awaken in his/her own time. That, in my experience, ultimately makes them more receptive to our message.

I find when I speak about this issue to individuals, the light bulbs do go off. I try not to hit them with too much at once, just enough to plant seeds, which will bear the fruit of future conversations and questions.

Gold9472
06-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Wow... that was beautifully written, and although I don't agree with what you stated about Whistleblowers, I do partially agree with your statements, and only because of experience. I know that people think Whistleblowers are retaliatory in nature, and I know that they are considered, "Liars" until, as you said, they are "proven unequivocally correct".

However, in regards to people like Sibel... I will say the following.

If you look at how people in Government react to Sibel, it's VERY apparent that they don't want the information she has to get out.

1) She was offered a promotion, after the fact.
2) She was eventually fired for Whistleblowing as the Inspector General stated.
3) Senators Patrick Leahy, and Chuck Grassley found what she had to say "VERY CREDIBLE" as a result of their interviews with other members of the FBI.
4) Both Senators have written several letters regarding Sibel.
5) The Justice Department illegally placed a "Gag Order" on her. Stating "national security" and "state secrets".
6) The Justice Department classified her testimony after the information had already gotten out.
6) A Judge, with "great consternation" allowed the "Gag Order" to continue.
7) Her case was recently thrown out of court again, under the veil of "Secrecy".
8) The 9/11 Report mentioned her briefly. As a footnote in the back. After 3 1/2 hours of testimony.

Now, those are facts that can't be disputed. Without stating what Sibel had to say, which in itself, is absolutely terrifying, I think mentioning those things would at least peak someone's curiousity...

princesskittypoo
06-10-2005, 08:45 PM
just make a pamplet that is titled... "lies of 9-11" i think that would get attention... and cause people to listen... and it's very simple and to the point...

pcteaser
06-10-2005, 09:07 PM
I have different views on this. I agree that the goal here is to educate and to help people discover the facts in their own way and in their own time.

But I think it would be easier to focus on the impact of 9/11. All the historical changes to our constitutional rights. The Downing Street Memo. The firings and judicial mistreatment of "whistleblowers", i.e. Sibel Edmonds (http://www.justacitizen.org/), Kevin Ryan (http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0411/S00177.htm) and Teresa Chambers (http://markcrispinmiller.blogspot.com/2005/06/american-icons-are-at-risk-says.html). The economic impacts, how some companies like Halliburton are profitting. These are all things that are mainstream and easily verified.

Then perhaps some history. A link and short blurb about the film "Power of Nightmares". Some quotes from the current administration, before and after 9/11, showing how they lied and/or flip-flopped.

I really favor a backdoor approach. You have to start with something easy to swallow and understand. Once you get someone hooked with that, then the process of education begins naturally and through research they can discover the more difficult "truths".

princesskittypoo
06-10-2005, 09:11 PM
I have different views on this. I agree that the goal here is to educate and to help people discover the facts in their own way and in their own time.

But I think it would be easier to focus on the impact of 9/11. All the historical changes to our constitutional rights. The Downing Street Memo. The firings and judicial mistreatment of "whistleblowers", i.e. Sibel Edmonds (http://www.justacitizen.com/), Kevin Ryan (http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0411/S00177.htm) and Teresa Chambers (http://markcrispinmiller.blogspot.com/2005/06/american-icons-are-at-risk-says.html). The economic impacts, how some companies like Halliburton are profitting. These are all things that are mainstream and easily verified.

Then perhaps some history. A link and short blurb about the film "Power of Nightmares". Some quotes from the current administration, before and after 9/11, showing how they lied and/or flip-flopped.

I really favor a backdoor approach. You have to start with something easy to swallow and understand. Once you get someone hooked with that, then the process of education begins naturally and through research they can discover the more difficult "truths".

most everyday working class people don't even know what the downing street memo is. if you are trying to get new blood, and the people behind a cause you have to speak their language... the language has to be digestable for them. everyone knows that people died... everyone knows we got in a false war on precidence of the attacks... but the everyday people don't know that they are being lied to. start with that and then get them hooked bring in the intelligent stuff.

Gold9472
Excellent suggestions...

Gold9472
I love the fact that this is a mutual thing.

Gold9472
06-10-2005, 09:14 PM
most everyday working class people don't even know what the downing street memo is. if you are trying to get new blood, and the people behind a cause you have to speak their language... the language has to be digestable for them. everyone knows that people died... everyone knows we got in a false war on precidence of the attacks... but the everyday people don't know that they are being lied to. start with that and then get them hooked bring in the intelligent stuff.

You know what's funny? Being the person that I am... yesterday I was excited about June 16th (the DSM Hearings)... I stopped at 7-11 to pick up some coffee (and spilled it ALL when I got home), but while I was there, I was standing in line, making coffee... and there was a guy there...

I said, "Hey... are you a Kerry or Bush fan?", and he said, "Well, I guess Kerry"... and I said, "Well guess what? They're having hearings on June 16th about the Downing Street Memo!!!", and he said, "The what?"

pcteaser
06-10-2005, 09:20 PM

I agree with you. But, I am hoping that soon everyone will know what the Downing Street Memo is. And I really want to put distance between the tragedy of 9/11 and the real purpose of the 9/11 Truth movement. I know they may seem one and the same, but they aren't. We need to hold the people responsible, accountable. And using the fact that so many deaths occurred that day and so many deaths occur daily as a result of the war in Iraq, seems to me to be opportunistic. I know I'm not explaining myself very well. We can't change what happened on Sept. 11th. Events are occurring every day that take us closer and closer to what I feel is a truly global disaster. We need to get people interested on what they can do now, today, to stop this runaway train.

Gold9472
06-10-2005, 09:37 PM
I agree with you. But, I am hoping that soon everyone will know what the Downing Street Memo is. And I really want to put distance between the tragedy of 9/11 and the real purpose of the 9/11 Truth movement. I know they may seem one and the same, but they aren't. We need to hold the people responsible, accountable. And using the fact that so many deaths occurred that day and so many deaths occur daily as a result of the war in Iraq, seems to me to be opportunistic. I know I'm not explaining myself very well. We can't change what happened on Sept. 11th. Events are occurring every day that take us closer and closer to what I feel is a truly global disaster. We need to get people interested on what they can do now, today, to stop this runaway train.

I agree completely. I've always said that if the truth of 9/11 got out, there would be hell to pay in Washington D.C. Things would change. Everyone in Washington D.C. would be looked at with a fine toothed comb. Those that were corrupt, would be removed. Things that were denied us, would be allowed. Things that are broken, would be fixed. That's why it's the hardest thing in the world to do.

princesskittypoo
06-10-2005, 09:40 PM
I agree completely. I've always said that if the truth of 9/11 got out, there would be hell to pay in Washington D.C. Things would change. Everyone in Washington D.C. would be looked at with a fine toothed comb. Those that were corrupt, would be removed. Things that were denied us, would be allowed. Things that are broken, would be fixed. That's why it's the hardest thing in the world to do.
i agree but you have to make things simple for everyday people. and it's the everyday people that's going to change things one by one by one.

Gold9472
06-10-2005, 09:41 PM
i agree but you have to make things simple for everyday people. and it's the everyday people that's going to change things one by one by one.

But I want what I want when I want it.

princesskittypoo
06-10-2005, 09:42 PM
But I want what I want when I want it.
be patient... and things will come to you in time. :P

erose001
07-07-2005, 03:56 PM
Wow... that was beautifully written, and although I don't agree with what you stated about Whistleblowers, I do partially agree with your statements, and only because of experience. I know that people think Whistleblowers are retaliatory in nature, and I know that they are considered, "Liars" until, as you said, they are "proven unequivocally correct".

However, in regards to people like Sibel... I will say the following.

If you look at how people in Government react to Sibel, it's VERY apparent that they don't want the information she has to get out.

1) She was offered a promotion, after the fact.
2) She was eventually fired for Whistleblowing as the Inspector General stated.
3) Senators Patrick Leahy, and Chuck Grassley found what she had to say "VERY CREDIBLE" as a result of their interviews with other members of the FBI.
4) Both Senators have written several letters regarding Sibel.
5) The Justice Department illegally placed a "Gag Order" on her. Stating "national security" and "state secrets".
6) The Justice Department classified her testimony after the information had already gotten out.
6) A Judge, with "great consternation" allowed the "Gag Order" to continue.
7) Her case was recently thrown out of court again, under the veil of "Secrecy".
8) The 9/11 Report mentioned her briefly. As a footnote in the back. After 3 1/2 hours of testimony.

Now, those are facts that can't be disputed. Without stating what Sibel had to say, which in itself, is absolutely terrifying, I think mentioning those things would at least peak someone's curiousity...

These are all excellent points, but hard to get into a pamphlet designed to plant seeds of awareness in a population that still thinks that Al Q'aida perpetrated 9/11 on its own. Is there a website where all of these points are listed? List the website and a sentence or two to the effect of, 'Find out why translator Sibel Edmonds has information that has been kept "secret"' or words to that effect.

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention is that somehow we need to emphasize Fishkills. Here NYC is haggling over the so-called "Freedom Tower," but they haven't had the decency to create the memorial the 9/11 families want where the unidentified remains can be buried. So the remains sit in a refrigerated container at the Fishkills landfill. Is that disgusting or what? That should get some attention.

erose001
07-07-2005, 06:11 PM
I just thought of a question I meant to raise earlier. Immediately after 9/11 there was on the web a widely-circulated quote by a FEMA official from DC at the site late in the day on 9/11, who was in NYC on 9/10 for some kind of "emergency meeting." He commented that the meeting turned out to be non-essential after all, but since the group he was with was not flying back to DC until the next morning, he said, "I guess it's a good thing we were here after all."

Was this quote ever validated or disproven? (Also note, I'm working from memory here, so I may not have written the quote verbatim.)

To me, right here, if this has been validated, is a potential knee-knocker. Just IMHO.

Gold9472
07-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Sorry... I'm not aware of it.