PDA

View Full Version : Lee Hamilton Questioned About Dr. David Ray Griffin On C-SPAN - Video Inside

Gold9472
05-30-2005, 01:33 PM
Lee Hamilton Questioned About Dr. David Ray Griffin On C-SPAN

Click Here (rtsp://cspanrm.fplive.net/cspan/project/ter/ter_wj052605_hamilton.rm)

Thanks to dazinith for the link...

Gold9472
05-30-2005, 02:12 PM
There was a lot of things that stood out to me. They ignored the first two callers completely. Not until Dr. David Ray Griffin was mentioned did they talk about it...

He challenged us to bring forth our evidence. He said that the mandate of the Commission was "To tell the story of 9/11". Do you think the Commission told the story of 9/11?

somebigguy
05-30-2005, 02:33 PM
This MFer keeps cutting out on me, is there a place to just download it?

Gold9472
05-30-2005, 02:38 PM
No unfortunately...

Gold9472
05-30-2005, 02:52 PM
The callers discussed coverups for the Bush Family, why WTC 7 wasn't addressed, the Wargames, Condoleeza Rice's Perjury, Norm Mineta's Perjury, Dr. David Ray Griffin, the protection of Israel, and a few other things...

somebigguy
05-30-2005, 03:06 PM
The callers discussed coverups for the Bush Family, why WTC 7 wasn't addressed, the Wargames, Condoleeza Rice's Perjury, Norm Mineta's Perjury, Dr. David Ray Griffin, the protection of Israel, and a few other things...
Minor details, easily overlooked I'm sure.

Gold9472
05-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Minor details, easily overlooked I'm sure.

Hardly addressed. Barely. His answer to the critics of the commission was to say that people are still arguing about the Abraham Lincoln assassination, and to expect it.

aceace
05-30-2005, 08:44 PM
There was a lot of things that stood out to me. They ignored the first two callers completely. Not until Dr. David Ray Griffin was mentioned did they talk about it...

He challenged us to bring forth our evidence. He said that the mandate of the Commission was "To tell the story of 9/11". Do you think the Commission told the story of 9/11?

"He challenged us to bring forth our evidence" is this him saying "I know what you are saying but the Israel involvment has our hands tied" or is this just wishful thinking? I am prepared to submit a letter with my name on it to him with all of the questions.

Oh by the way, this is my first post and I would like to thank Gold9472 and somebigguy for inviting me here. Most of the inform. here I have seen but I noticed that there are several things I havn't. I will bring some friends that, like me, know there is a coverup on a grand scale. I want to see the look on "W's" face when he has to resign in disgrace. I want to see Israel held responsible for their part with the arrest and conviction of the New jersey 5. Cheney is a leach sucking dragon and I'm being nice about this. I believe that they have a master plan that goes much deeper then 911. It revolves around a one world Govt. (NWO) and will begin with worldwide plagues (maybe this summer) I have the links but am waiting to see how more of this NWO plays out.... so now, you all know where I stand. I am on your side and I want the truth.

Gold9472
05-30-2005, 08:47 PM
"He challenged us to bring forth our evidence" is this him saying "I know what you are saying but the Israel involvment has our hands tied" or is this just wishful thinking? I am prepared to submit a letter with my name on it to him with all of the questions.

Oh by the way, this is my first post and I would like to thank Gold9472 and somebigguy for inviting me here. Most of the inform. here I have seen but I noticed that there are several things I havn't. I will bring some friends that, like me, know there is a coverup on a grand scale. I want to see the look on "W's" face when he has to resign in disgrace. I want to see Israel held responsible for their part with the arrest and conviction of the New jersey 5. Cheney is a leach sucking dragon and I'm being nice about this. I believe that they have a master plan that goes much deeper then 911. It revolves around a one world Govt. (NWO) and will begin with worldwide plagues (maybe this summer) I have the links but am waiting to see how more of this NWO plays out.... so now, you all know where I stand. I am on your side and I want the truth.

Good. Welcome.

somebigguy
05-30-2005, 09:41 PM

Hmmm, maybe thats the bird epidemic thats been in the paper a lot lately.

aceace
05-30-2005, 10:13 PM
Hmmm, maybe thats the bird epidemic thats been in the paper a lot lately. Sorry not trying to hijack the topic so i will be brief.

I believe AIDS/HIV was a manmade disease that ultimately failed. Here's why:
1. It was meant to infect intrav. drug users, homosexuals and promiscuous people.
2. It was largely ignored until Magic Johnson contracted it and then recieved enormous support for a cure etc.
Also 45 world reknown microbiologists have died under strange circumstances since 9/11/01 Good link at rense.com Odds are 14 billion to 1 against this. The Elite by introducing diseases that attack certain populations can pick and choose who they want to eliminate. The earth is running out of oil and the whole world depends on oil. It can only lead to chaos when the economies collapse. So something needs to be done with the population before this happens.

Gold9472
05-31-2005, 09:22 AM
Rense can be very questionable at times... FYI.

Gold9472
05-31-2005, 09:58 PM
Lee H. Hamilton had no problem getting a security clearance for his work on the Commission, having served on the House Intelligence Committee, Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, and the Council on Foreign Relations. He has a track record in leading investigations that have limited the scope of the inquiry and failed to hold accountable key government officials who broke the law. For example, he chaired the Congressional panel that looked into the Iran-Contra scandal, and then-Senator Dick Cheney was Vice Chair. Hamilton explained to PBS Frontline that he didn’t a full and open investigation into Contragate would be “good for the country.”

Gold9472
08-21-2005, 02:06 PM
bump

rayrayjones
11-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Hamilton explained to PBS Frontline that he didn’t think a full and open investigation into Contragate would be “good for the country.”

good for the country...
neither was ending slavery (economically speaking only)....so what's his point? everything that has happened in this country could be shown to "not be good for this country." (i.e. unions, no unions, wars, no wars...take your pick dick!)

accountability for our leaders isn't good for this country??? what sick and twisted democracy does he live in?

yo, how do you highlight the previous comment with the black background on this forum....thanks!

911=inside job
11-01-2005, 01:19 PM
Hamilton explained to PBS Frontline that he didn’t think a full and open investigation into Contragate would be “good for the country.”

good for the country...
neither was ending slavery (economically speaking only)....so what's his point? everything that has happened in this country could be shown to "not be good for this country." (i.e. unions, no unions, wars, no wars...take your pick dick!)

accountability for our leaders isn't good for this country??? what sick and twisted democracy does he live in?

yo, how do you highlight the previous comment with the black background on this forum....thanks!hit quote, then post on the page that comes up...

welcome...

911=inside job
11-01-2005, 01:21 PM
Sorry not trying to hijack the topic so i will be brief.

I believe AIDS/HIV was a manmade disease that ultimately failed. Here's why:
1. It was meant to infect intrav. drug users, homosexuals and promiscuous people.
2. It was largely ignored until Magic Johnson contracted it and then recieved enormous support for a cure etc.
Also 45 world reknown microbiologists have died under strange circumstances since 9/11/01 Good link at rense.com Odds are 14 billion to 1 against this. The Elite by introducing diseases that attack certain populations can pick and choose who they want to eliminate. The earth is running out of oil and the whole world depends on oil. It can only lead to chaos when the economies collapse. So something needs to be done with the population before this happens.i fully agree!!!! all of these flus are man made and used as wmds...

rayrayjones
11-01-2005, 01:43 PM
hit quote, then post on the page that comes up...

welcome...

thanks a bunch!

Gold9472
11-08-2005, 08:03 PM
bump

Gold9472
03-17-2006, 04:38 PM
bump

Gold9472
08-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Remember Ed Haas? He's trying to organize the debate. I forgot that Lee Hamilton challenged US. Yet, he's refusing.