PDA

View Full Version : www.total911.info Posts My O&A Appearance

Gold9472
05-26-2005, 07:17 PM
http://www.total911.info/2005/05/911-truth-on-xm-radio.html

And claims that I'm "Disinfo". So... I wrote them this letter.

Hello,

I saw that you posted my Opie & Anthony appearance, and claimed that I was spreading "Disinformation". I don't know who the party is who claims I'm a "Disinformationist", but let me tell you this. People who call other people "Disinformationists" are themselves "Disinformationists". Can you imagine a "newcomer" looking for his/her first piece of 9/11 truth, and they see people claiming this person is "Disinfo", and that person is "Disinfo", and as a result, they don't know WHO to believe, and they leave the movement entirely. That is NOT GOOD for the movement, and in fact, HURTS the movement. That is the purpose of a "Disinformationist", to HURT the movement.

Regarding "Peak Oil"... there are 1000's of RESPECTED, and TRUSTED individuals who speak of "Peak Oil". There is a smaller crowd that says "Peak Oil" is "Disinformation". Who am I going to believe, the crowd who tries to push people to find alternatives that are safer for the environment, or the smaller crowd who says that BIG OIL should be allowed to make trillions of dollars at the expense of the environment, and our futures. Which is essentially what you're saying. Like it or not, the theory of "Peak Oil" was devised LONG before 9/11 ever took place. In fact, since its' inception, it has been a PROVEN theory.

I do not appreciate being considered "Disinfo". I can almost guarantee to you that I have been doing this A LOT longer than you, and it upsets me to think that the ENDLESS hours of research and ENDLESS hours of telling people the truth can be wiped away by a simple sentence.

Also, if you're going to post information regarding me, I would insist that you refer them to my website... www.yourbbsucks.com It is my contribution to the effort, and has a PLETHORA of information important to the people.

Thank you for your time, and your understanding,

Jonathan Gold

Gold9472
05-26-2005, 07:42 PM
The thing that kills me is that they think "Peak Oil" is the end all, be all of 9/11 Truth. As Dr. Griffin pointed out in his article, there are 115 other things to focus on besides, "Peak Oil".

somebigguy
05-26-2005, 07:45 PM
These freaking people continuously accusing others of being disinfo is ridiculous. There are bigger fights than that.

Gold9472
05-26-2005, 07:47 PM
These freaking people continuously accusing others of being disinfo is ridiculous. There are bigger fights than that.

It generates revenue.

somebigguy
05-26-2005, 07:49 PM
It generates revenue.
Well, if they break open the 911 story into the mainstream media, they'll generate shitloads of revenue. Idiots fighting with the wrong people. You did the right thing, take the high road.

dz
05-27-2005, 12:09 AM
good response gold, oddly enough i actually came across this same article late last night..

anyways, nice response, that site is whack anyways.

Gold9472
05-30-2005, 02:56 PM
http://www.total911.info/2005/05/911-truth-on-xm-radio.html

somebigguy
05-30-2005, 03:03 PM
Hey Jon, I was looking at their site and noticed they heavily promote the pod. And they call you Disinfo?????

Gold9472
05-30-2005, 03:21 PM
Hey Jon, I was looking at their site and noticed they heavily promote the pod. And they call you Disinfo?????

Yep.

princesskittypoo
05-30-2005, 05:13 PM
well stated.... obviously you are in the right.