PDA

View Full Version : 9/11: Press For Truth On Channel 12 Draws Huge Support - Response Earns Repeat On Sat

Gold9472
06-04-2009, 05:09 PM
‘9/11 Press for Truth’ on Channel 12 Draws Huge Support - Response Earns Repeats on Saturday, June 6

http://www.kbdi.org/about_kbdi/press_room.cfm?archive=0&id=243

Author: J Nagle
Release Date: 06/04/09

DENVER – (June 4, 2009) – KBDI has always been at the forefront of controversial programming and last night was no exception. As the first broadcast station in the United States to air the controversial documentary 9/11Press for Truth, which claims a 9/11 cover-up, KBDI showed that it is not afraid to touch on sensitive subjects.

Due to viewer response to the program, Channel 12 will repeat the program Saturday, June 6 at 2 p.m. and 9 p.m., followed by an encore at midnight.

During the premiere, Bob McIlvaine, who lost his son Bobby at the World Trade Center, and 9/11Press for Truth producer Kyle Hence and director Ray Nowosielski were in the studio to give more insight into why they believed 9/11 was a cover-up and why the American public should be screaming for answers.

Supporters of the documentary hope that because of the risk KBDI took by putting 9/11 Press for Truth on the air that more PBS stations across the nation will take a chance and broadcast the controversial documentary.

Press for Truth’s producer Kyle Hence already has heard the cries saying people from all over the country have been forwarding his e-mails on to their local PBS stations.

The program will repeat on Channel 12. A full schedule of air times for all of the programs can be found at www.KBDI.org (http://www.KBDI.org).

###

Excerpts from Viewer Buzz comments at www.KBDI.org (http://www.KBDI.org)

“Congratulations and many thanks for your showing of this important film! I can't believe you're the first to broadcast this in the US! We need more people in PBS of your vision and courage! Thanks again. I'm becoming a first time member.”

“I was enjoying watching TV this evening when I came across the 911 program. As a very patriotic American, I was apalled (sic) at the frivilous (sic) allegations that were being made. “

“Thank you for taking the risk and having the guts to show this program. Real news and investigative journalism are scarce commodities these days.”

“Thank you for taking the risk and having the guts to show this program. Real news and investigative journalism are scarce commodities these days.”

“Congratulations on airing the well, second - program concerning the fallacies that have been promulgated to the American public concerning the history and events of 9/11.”

“It takes the courage of true patriotism to buck the military, industrial, media mafia. THANK YOU!”

About KBDI
KBDI has set itself apart with carriage of an unparalleled amount of local public affairs programming. KBDI "community voice" programming engages viewers in community-based discussions of state, national and global issues. KBDI delivers three digital channels: its flagship KBDI broadcast station with a strong mix of local, national and international programming (DT-12.1); The Documentary Channel, featuring the works of independent filmmakers (DT-12.2); and MHz Worldview, a channel providing diverse cultural perspectives for a globally minded audience (DT-12.3).
Joseph Nagle, University of Northern Colorado Intern
KBDI-Channel 12 (PBS)
Marcia Simmons, Marketing Director
CO 303-991-5020 (direct); 303-489-4012 (cell)