PDA

View Full Version : The White Rose

Gold9472
11-28-2008, 01:10 AM
The White Rose

How many times have you seen someone try to compare this movement to "Holocaust Revisionists" (Holocaust Deniers)? I've seen it too many times to count.

One of the main things "Holocaust Revisionists" focus on are the amount of Jews murdered by the Nazis.

None of us deny that 2,973 people were brutally murdered on 9/11. We deny the bogus story we were told about how and why it happened.

To me, "Holocaust Revisionists" are trying to rationalize, justify, protect, and defend the policies of the Nazi Regime.

The individuals that try and connect the 9/11 Truth Movement with "Holocaust Deniers" are essentially trying to rationalize, justify, protect, and defend the polices of the Bush Regime.

Sound familiar?

If I were to compare the 9/11 Truth Movement to anything, it would be to the White Rose.

According to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rose), the White Rose "was a non-violent resistance group in Nazi Germany, consisting of a number of students from the University of Munich and their philosophy professor. The group became known for an anonymous leaflet campaign, lasting from June 1942 until February 1943, that called for active opposition to German dictator Adolf Hitler's regime." [...] "Today, the members of the White Rose are honoured in Germany as some of its greatest heroes because they opposed the Third Reich in the face of almost certain death."