PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: Bin Laden Determined To Attack Within The United States

Gold9472
05-19-2005, 08:49 PM
As we all know, that is the actual title of the August 6th, 2001 Presidential Daily Briefing.

Now I ask you, prior to 9/11, when we weren't numb to the violence and the threats thanks to Karl Rove, and his "Mainstream Media", if you read this on the front page of your favorite newspaper, what would you think?

Would you think "Meh, nothing I need to concern myself with", or... would you think, "Wow, this is something I should read."

To a normal citizen, I expect the latter to be the result of seeing that title. To someone in charge of our National Security, I would think that their thoughts should be focused on protecting those normal citizens who can't do anything about it.

Now don't you think the person responsible for National Security should be held accountable for utter incompetence, or better yet, complete NEGLIGENCE?

In case you were wondering, that would have been Condoleeza Rice, and George W. Bush.

pcteaser
05-19-2005, 08:52 PM
Well, I look at it like this. If I owned a building and it was burned down, and I found out later that the top security guard of my building had been told someone was gonna burn it down and had done nothing to prevent it, I'd fire his ass and bring him up on charges.

We, the people, own America. It's time to fire some asses and press charges.

Gold9472
05-19-2005, 08:54 PM
As opposed to maintaining the status quo, and even in some cases, promotion?

Gold9472
08-13-2005, 10:32 PM
bump

Gold9472
04-16-2006, 07:34 PM
bump